Tom Brady should hang it up.

Brady gets the credit when they win.

Well havent you watched Brady over the years? He amazes you the way he pulls off games and wins all the time.Its fortunate for Patriots fans that the front office doesnt feel about him the way this thread starter does.as a chargers fan I would take Brady in a heartbeat right now especially after watching Rivers have a bad season this year.I guarantee you that at least half the teams in the league would be lined up behind each other to try and snatch Brady in a heartbeat if the patriots caved in to what this bozo wants them to do.You dont think The Jets,Bills or Dolphins wouldnt want to have for instance? and thats just for starrters.They woud much rather have him that have to compete against him.Heck i wish the jets had him since they are one of my favorite teams.

I'd take a healthy P. Manning, Breeze and Rodgers over him right now. Obviously judging from my pic you can tell I'm biased haha, but even if I weren't I'd still take those 3 over him if they had his luck. I mean ty law got them one and venetari another. (ty law is another person I don't like for obvious reasons.)

Im with you on Breeze and Rogers.thats a no brainer.But no way in hell do i take Manning over Brady even if he had not had that neck injury and was completely healthy.Brady resurrected Belechicks career.Without him.Belechick is nothing and not that good a coach.If they had never found Brady, no way would they be talking about what a great coach Belechick is.He was horrible his first year with the patriots when Bledsoe was his starter.Brady turned that franchise around.

Like I said,Dillon is really the only really good running back he had to work with and that was very briefly.and sure he had Moss but that was only a couple years.How many umpteen years did Manning have Harrison,James ect? many. and like i said before,in the playoffs,Brady does not make moronic decisons that cost his team the game and make it impossible to come back.

I'd take Rogers over him just because of the age difference.
This Patriots team was not all that. What did they beat one team with a winning record in the regular season?

yeah thats why I had a pretty good feeeling they would lose this game.They shouldnt have even been there.If not for that dropped pass from that receiver in the end zone by the ravens,the ravens are in the superbowl.Yeah he knocked it out of his arms but a GOOD receiver makes that play and hangs on to it.He had his arms wrapped around the ball before he knocked it out.so I had a feelin since the pats did not belong there and it should have been the ravens,they would lose.

Brady definitely has a few more productive seasons ahead of him...

He's got TWO great seasons left in him, IMO.

If they want to win another title they need to go all out the next two seasons or hope to they can put together all all time level defense for the twilight of Brady's career.

Brady definitely has a few more productive seasons ahead of him...

He's got TWO great seasons left in him, IMO.

If they want to win another title they need to go all out the next two seasons or hope to they can put together all all time level defense for the twilight of Brady's career.

And boy, did he miss a healthy Gronk the other night, or what...? :redface:

When you consider the fact that Tom Brady has RARELY had a "top-flight" receiving corps, and the Patriots defense has been borderline AWFUL for several years now, it is a damn MIRACLE that the Patriots even made it to the Super Bowl this year.

DEFENSE wins Super Bowls. Period. The Giants proved that fact again, just as they did in the 2007-8 Super Bowl. Even though I am a huge Patriots fan, and live in the northeast, I predicted that the Giants would win the Super Bowl. My prediction was a score of 34-20, so I am surprised the game was as close as it was.

I don't believe I have ever been PROUDER of the Patriots as I am with this year's team. The fact they went 13-3 and even MADE it to the Super Bowl is a testament to the greatness of Tom Brady. There is not a bigger COMPETITOR in the NFL than Tom Brady. He singledhandedly WILLED his team into the Super Bowl this year.

Brees and Rodgers and Roethlisberger and Stafford were all sitting at home on Sunday. Brees and Rodgers won the awards this year. But it was Tom Brady, who also threw for over 5,000 yards, playing on Sunday.

When you consider the fact that Tom Brady has RARELY had a "top-flight" receiving corps, and the Patriots defense has been borderline AWFUL for several years now, it is a damn MIRACLE that the Patriots even made it to the Super Bowl this year.

DEFENSE wins Super Bowls. Period. The Giants proved that fact again, just as they did in the 2007-8 Super Bowl. Even though I am a huge Patriots fan, and live in the northeast, I predicted that the Giants would win the Super Bowl. My prediction was a score of 34-20, so I am surprised the game was as close as it was.

I don't believe I have ever been PROUDER of the Patriots as I am with this year's team. The fact they went 13-3 and even MADE it to the Super Bowl is a testament to the greatness of Tom Brady. There is not a bigger COMPETITOR in the NFL than Tom Brady. He singledhandedly WILLED his team into the Super Bowl this year.

Brees and Rodgers and Roethlisberger and Stafford were all sitting at home on Sunday. Brees and Rodgers won the awards this year. But it was Tom Brady, who also threw for over 5,000 yards, playing on Sunday.

considering they hadnt beaten a team with a winning record all year long its not really surprising at all they made it to the superbowl especially when their defenses had to face Joe Flacco and Tim Tebow at quarterback in the playoffs.what a joke.:lol: especially Tebow,you knew that game would be a blowout like it was and the Ravens offense is hardly a threat to opposing teams thats why i figured they would lose because they were finally facing a good quarterback in the playoffs and thought the ginats defense would be too much for them to handle.I was wrong,the patriots from most the game had no problem with that defense marching down the field 98 yards like that was a major shock to me.

He doesn't have what it takes, he can't win the big one anymore, he's washed up and needs to retire. At least that's my opinion based on a certain Patriot fans idiotic topic on Tim Tebow.

Is this a joke?

Sometimes sarcasm is hard to discern over the Internet.

Because this can't possibly be serious.

He doesn't have what it takes, he can't win the big one anymore, he's washed up and needs to retire. At least that's my opinion based on a certain Patriot fans idiotic topic on Tim Tebow.

Is this a joke?

I bet he imagines himself quite fascinating and provocative. :lol:

Patriots had a statistically better defense in 2007 than the Giants did. This year the Giants couldn't score in the red zone making the game closer than it should have been.

Funny though there are 30 other Quarterbacks who didn't make it to the Super Bowl this year.

He's just butthurt because after Tebow the Obama Throwing style QB's God awful performance against NE and the big smiling press conference after the loss where he said that winning the playoff game wasn't important to him, spending time with a sick kid before the game was what really mattered to him, I started a thread saying that Tebow should quit football and answer his life's calling to be a missionary because he doesn't have what it takes to make it in this league. I stand by that.

I love that he's held onto it for this long and as usual f(l)ails epically.

Yaeh, fail, like the Patriots.

I'm a huge fan of his, but I do agree with you and that is because he only has one good, working shoulder...

This thread is simply to point out the stupidity of blaming Tim Tebow and calling him no good just because his team lost. Using that idiot's logic, Tom Brady should quit because he lost.

Oh, that and to rub it in that the cheating Patriots lost.

Is this a joke?

In a way, it is. The bigger joke was the ridiculous thread that begat this one.

Funny though there are 30 other Quarterbacks who didn't make it to the Super Bowl this year.

He's just butthurt because after Tebow the Obama Throwing style QB's God awful performance against NE and the big smiling press conference after the loss where he said that winning the playoff game wasn't important to him, spending time with a sick kid before the game was what really mattered to him, I started a thread saying that Tebow should quit football and answer his life's calling to be a missionary because he doesn't have what it takes to make it in this league. I stand by that.

I love that he's held onto it for this long and as usual f(l)ails epically.

Yaeh, fail, like the Patriots.

I totally agree!

Much like your OP, the Patriots failed in the Super Bowl.

:lmao:

Forum List

Back