Tom Brady should hang it up.

PredFan

Diamond Member
Oct 13, 2011
In Liberal minds, rent free.
He doesn't have what it takes, he can't win the big one anymore, he's washed up and needs to retire. At least that's my opinion based on a certain Patriot fans idiotic topic on Tim Tebow.

Funny though there are 30 other Quarterbacks who didn't make it to the Super Bowl this year.

Funny though there are 30 other Quarterbacks who didn't make it to the Super Bowl this year.

He's just butthurt because after Tebow the Obama Throwing style QB's God awful performance against NE and the big smiling press conference after the loss where he said that winning the playoff game wasn't important to him, spending time with a sick kid before the game was what really mattered to him, I started a thread saying that Tebow should quit football and answer his life's calling to be a missionary because he doesn't have what it takes to make it in this league. I stand by that.

I love that he's held onto it for this long and as usual f(l)ails epically.

Patriots Player Stats Super Bowl XLVI

Passing CP/AT YDS TD INT

Tom Brady 27/41 276 2 1

Rushing ATT YDS TD LG

BenJarvus Green-Ellis 10 44 0 17

Wes Welker 2 21 0 11

Danny Woodhead 7 18 0 6

Receiving REC YDS TD LG

Aaron Hernandez 8 67 1 12

Wes Welker 7 60 0 19

Deion Branch 3 45 0 19

Danny Woodhead 4 42 1 19

Rob Gronkowski 2 26 0 20

Chad Ochocinco 1 21 0 21

BenJarvus Green-Ellis 2 15 0 8

http://www.patriots.com/games-and-stats/game/2011/postseason22/

yeah its also funny how he also conviently fails to mention that the catch Welker dropped is a catch that Welker normally makes.He himself said that. and that Hernandez dropped a couple of key third down passes as well he should easily have made.

Pats fans cant get mad entirely at Brady. they lost as a team.If the Patriots dont make those two key penaltys on defense, 12 men on the field giving the Giants the ball back after the receiver fumbled it away to the patriots on the patriots 10 yard line which they then set up the Giants first touchdown or that patriots lineman jumping offsides on 3rd and 7 at the Giants 10 yard line when they had them stopped which gave the Giants the ball back again making it third and two that they converted which then later set up Mannings 40 yard pass down the sideline to Manningham which later gave them their second touchdown that ended up deciding the game.that dropped pass by Welker doesnt matter.They all lost as a team.There is nobody that can be singled out for this.

yet somehow according to this thread starter,those two key critical penaltys by the patriots defense is Bradys fault.:cuckoo: No surprise coming from you Predfan,that YOU would have the logic to blame all this on Brady.:cuckoo:

If the patriots defense doesnt commit those two key penaltys,everybody is talking about Brady being the best quarterback ever and Belechick the best coach ever.I watch Brady and he amazes me the things he does.I hate to admit it but I have to say he is as great as Joe Montana and this is painful for me to admit because Montana is my idol and favorite football player.

Last edited:

yeah its also funny how he also conviently fails to mention that the catch Welker dropped is a catch that Welker normally makes.He himself said that. and that Hernandez dropped a couple of key third down passes as well he should easily have made.

Pats fans cant get mad entirely at Brady. they lost as a team.If the Patriots dont make those two key penaltys on defense, 12 men on the field giving the Giants the ball back after the receiver fumbled it away to the patriots on the patriots 10 yard line which they then set up the Giants first touchdown or that patriots lineman jumping offsides on 3rd and 7 at the Giants 10 yard line when they had them stopped which gave the Giants the ball back again making it third and two that they converted which then later set up Mannings 40 yard pass down the sideline to Manningham which later gave them their second touchdown that ended up deciding the game.that dropped pass by Welker doesnt matter.They all lost as a team.There is nobody that can be singled out for this.

yet somehow according to this thread starter,those two key critical penaltys by the patriots defense is Bradys fault.:cuckoo: No surprise coming from you Predfan,that YOU would have the logic to blame all this on Brady.:cuckoo:

Yes the patriots are the only team that is allowed to make the if so and so predictions. In reality the Giants kept the patriots in the game and should have destroyed them. :cuckoo:

He doesn't have what it takes, he can't win the big one anymore, he's washed up and needs to retire. At least that's my opinion based on a certain Patriot fans idiotic topic on Tim Tebow.

Another Brady hater perhaps? I am not a fan of Brady but he he is good QB and this loss, even though he made a mental error in the safety, does not rest solely on his shoulders. The guy in GB (Rodgers) did not even make it here, Brees didn't either. So looking at your standards they are looser's too, right?

And Teebow ... I do not think he will even get a taste of the Super bowl, but of course anything is possible. David Woodley got there and if he did I suppose Teebow can.

Yes the patriots are the only team that is allowed to make the if so and so predictions. In reality the Giants kept the patriots in the game and should have destroyed them. :cuckoo:

thats just it,they made a couple of dumb penaltys themselves keeping the patriots in the game giving them golden oppurtunitys to cash in and take advantage of but the patriots defense screwed up those chances for them and yet somehow, those two critical penaltys on the patriots defense Brady is to blame for.:cuckoo: they lost this game as a TEAM with the defense and the patriots receivers being the ones who should be held most accountable for this loss.I will say for Brady what he is too much of professional to say himself which is-He can throw it but he cant catch it.Welker and Gonzalez let him down dropping key passes they normally make 9 out of ten times.they themselves said so.

Last edited:

thats just it,they made a couple of dumb penaltys themselves keeping the patriots in the game giving them golden oppurtunitys to cash in and take advantage of but the patriots defense screwed up those chances for them and yet somehow, those two critical penaltys on the patriots defense Brady is to blame for.:cuckoo:

Brady gets the credit when they win.

5 starts (tied for #1). 3 rings (#2). $20M mansion. Smokin hot wife.
Hard to feel too sorry for him.

thats just it,they made a couple of dumb penaltys themselves keeping the patriots in the game giving them golden oppurtunitys to cash in and take advantage of but the patriots defense screwed up those chances for them and yet somehow, those two critical penaltys on the patriots defense Brady is to blame for.:cuckoo:

Well havent you watched Brady over the years? He amazes you the way he pulls off games and wins all the time.Its fortunate for Patriots fans that the front office doesnt feel about him the way this thread starter does.as a chargers fan I would take Brady in a heartbeat right now especially after watching Rivers have a bad season this year.I guarantee you that at least half the teams in the league would be lined up behind each other to try and snatch Brady in a heartbeat if the patriots caved in to what this bozo wants them to do.You dont think The Jets,Bills or Dolphins wouldnt want to have him for instance? and thats just for starrters.They would much rather have him than have to compete against him.Heck i wish the jets had him since they are one of my favorite teams.

Last edited:

Another Brady hater perhaps? I am not a fan of Brady but he he is good QB and this loss, even though he made a mental error in the safety, does not rest solely on his shoulders. The guy in GB (Rodgers) did not even make it here, Brees didn't either. So looking at your standards they are looser's too, right?

apparently so.:lol::lol::lol::lol: Must be a Jets or Bills fan.that would explain the irrational hatred.

Why are you so anti-Brady?

Well havent you watched Brady over the years? He amazes you the way he pulls off games and wins all the time.Its fortunate for Patriots fans that the front office doesnt feel about him the way this thread starter does.as a chargers fan I would take Brady in a heartbeat right now especially after watching Rivers have a bad season this year.I guarantee you that at least half the teams in the league would be lined up behind each other to try and snatch Brady in a heartbeat if the patriots caved in to what this bozo wants them to do.You dont think The Jets,Bills or Dolphins wouldnt want to have for instance? and thats just for starrters.They woud much rather have him that have to compete against him.Heck i wish the jets had him since they are one of my favorite teams.

I'd take a healthy P. Manning, Breeze and Rodgers over him right now. Obviously judging from my pic you can tell I'm biased haha, but even if I weren't I'd still take those 3 over him if they had his luck. I mean ty law got them one and venetari another. (ty law is another person I don't like for obvious reasons.)

I'd take Rogers over him just because of the age difference.
This Patriots team was not all that. What did they beat one team with a winning record in the regular season?

Forum List

Back