Tom Brady should hang it up.

I'm no Brady fan...but come on. The guy is one of the best QBs ever to play the game. Remember that year when he got hurt in the first game and Cassel lead them deep in the playoffs? :eusa_shhh:

Latent Tebow butthurt

:eusa_shhh:

^^Loser Patriots butthurt.

I'm definitely butthurt over losing the Super Bowl however not as butthurt as you are over my thoughts on Tim Tebow.

:lmao:

It's a lame attempt on your part to ease the pain of the loss and to try to discard the truth of my thread. The Pats lost, and Tebow will be in the league proving how little you know about football for quite a while. Hey, whatever you have to do to live with yourself.

He's just butthurt because after Tebow the Obama Throwing style QB's God awful performance against NE and the big smiling press conference after the loss where he said that winning the playoff game wasn't important to him, spending time with a sick kid before the game was what really mattered to him, I started a thread saying that Tebow should quit football and answer his life's calling to be a missionary because he doesn't have what it takes to make it in this league. I stand by that.

I love that he's held onto it for this long and as usual f(l)ails epically.

Yaeh, fail, like the Patriots.

I totally agree!

Much like your OP, the Patriots failed in the Super Bowl.

And the Superbowl that they were in before thatas well. And they lost that one in grand style thus BLOWING a chance to have a perfect season. In fact they haven't won the big game ever since being caught CHEATING. That's telling.

^^Loser Patriots butthurt.

I'm definitely butthurt over losing the Super Bowl however not as butthurt as you are over my thoughts on Tim Tebow.

It's a lame attempt on your part to ease the pain of the loss and to try to discard the truth of my thread. The Pats lost, and Tebow will be in the league proving how little you know about football for quite a while. Hey, whatever you have to do to live with yourself.

Lol your thread nothing other than a butthurt response to mine from a month ago now that the Pats lost and you want to try and stick it to me. There's no "truth" to it, it just shows how much that bothered you.

Next year while Tebow is playing his way out of his starters job, the Pats will be contending for a title.

All you got is sour grapes.

Yaeh, fail, like the Patriots.

I totally agree!

And the Superbowl that they were in before thatas well. And they lost that one in grand style thus BLOWING a chance to have a perfect season. In fact they haven't won the big game ever since being caught CHEATING. That's telling.

2007 was a miracle play that killed them, it wasn't a loss in grand fashion.

This loss was much more so on what they couldn't get done. They blew this game/choked, however you slice it.

I'm no Brady fan...but come on. The guy is one of the best QBs ever to play the game. Remember that year when he got hurt in the first game and Cassel lead them deep in the playoffs? :eusa_shhh:

They went 11-5 but didn't make the playoffs that year.

Predfan thanks the post.

The only thing I saw wrong with the Pats during this game was a lack of pressure on the QB. Their pass-rush wasn't getting to Manning.

They actually did a pretty good job getting to Manning. They sacked him three times and had a few other knock downs. The defense gave up 19 points. If you told anyone here that the defense was going to give up 19 points to that offense before the game they would have really liked their chances of winning.

It was the offense's failure to execute after they scored to start the second half that killed them.

Lol your thread nothing other than a butthurt response to mine from a month ago now that the Pats lost and you want to try and stick it to me. There's no "truth" to it, it just shows how much that bothered you.

Next year while Tebow is playing his way out of his starters job, the Pats will be contending for a title.

Your thread was just as stupid as this one is. That is the point. The fact that you refuse to admit it is not really any surprise to me.

I totally agree!

This loss was much more so on what they couldn't get done. They blew this game/choked, however you slice it.

The "loss in grand fashion" came from the ruination of a potential perfect season.

Your thread was just as stupid as this one is. That is the point. The fact that you refuse to admit it is not really any surprise to me.

No, mine was just fine but I'm glad you've manned up and admitted this one is stupid.

They went 11-5 but didn't make the playoffs that year.

Predfan thanks the post.

Yeah they did go 11-5, but watching the games (not all of them-but a good amount) it was clear that under Cassel the team was nowhere near as good (the year before was the 16-0). With Brady they make the playoffs though.

They had a better record the year Brady got hurt then they did the following year in 2009. They went 10-6, somehow made the playoffs and then got crushed in the first round.

thats cause Cassel is a pretty damn good quarterback as well.Remember last year with the chiefs in only his second year with them he was in the pro bowl and they had a winning season and he took them into the playoffs? This year was a wash for him from the very beginning,losing his two best weapons on offense Moeoki and Jamal charles their star running back.

Losing those two key guys in the first two games of the season,you knew it was going to be a long year for them.Both those guys are the key sparkplugs for that offense.when they get them back next year,they'll be back in the playoffs and castle will smoke the joint up again.

Last edited:
didn't he complete 16/16+ complete passes during the game?

Yes, he did complete all of his completed passes. :eusa_eh:

He only set a superbowl record breaking The best quarterback of all time Joe Montana's superbowl record of 13 straight with 16 straight.Yeah he needs to hang it up alright.He is the one to blame for those key dropped passes his receivers dropped that they normally make and for those two key offsides penaltys on defense from the patriots that cost them the game.Yep Brady is the one to blame for all for all of that alright.:cuckoo:

Last edited:
The only thing I saw wrong with the Pats during this game was a lack of pressure on the QB. Their pass-rush wasn't getting to Manning.

somehow according to this thread starters logic,thats all Bradys fault.:lol::lol::cuckoo: Brady is suppose to win it all by himself.its not a team game.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

well said.

I totally agree!

Must be frustrating to be him constantly getting owned in these discussions with you getting his ass handed to him on a platter.:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Guess that miracle one handed catch with that velcro that was on David Tyree's helmet,guess that miracle catch by him sealing the victory for the Giants was entirely all Bradys fault.That seems to be the way his logic operates.:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I myself was hoping the Giants would win myself cause Belecheck is so overrated as a coach.Without Tom Brady,he is a big zero.But when Brady completed that pass on 4th and 15 for 19 yards oh man I was sweating up a storm.How many times have we seen Tom Brady make those miracle comebacks.when he threw that ball into the end zone and they still had a chance to win that game with a jumpball,I was nervous as hell cause I was remembering what happend in the Giants/Packers playoff game when the Giants completed that hail mary pass just before halftime and the Giants went in to take the lead.Knowing that,I was not able to relax until that ball fell on the ground and the game was THEN officially over.till then I could not relax and breath comfortably.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back