Tom Brady Gives Up

If you want to talk about "losers" let's talk about Fart Boy's Rams! They made the 49ers look like Superbowl contenders! The Rams got shut out on Monday Night Football...kind of like how you two are doing in this string!

Side effect of his drug habit, maybe?

I think it's because he's OFF his meds, Jar...not on them!
:lame2:

Now pull your pants up

200_s.gif

a very great pic of him.:up:
Which one the fat man or the one bent over?

the fat man.:laugh: I did not notice the one bending over till you mentioned him.the fat man is old fart style,the one bending over is jarlax.:lmao::haha:
Who the hell is Jackassle anyway? This turd blossom comes in this thread only to troll and runs away when he is shown for the dopey fool that he is.

The fact is these "men" cannot deal with the fact that Brady left them in the lurch and ran away when it was his time to defend his name.

Now pull your pants up

200_s.gif

the fat man.:laugh: I did not notice the one bending over till you mentioned him.the fat man is old fart style,the one bending over is jarlax.:lmao::haha:
Who the hell is Jackassle anyway? This turd blossom comes in this thread only to troll and runs away when he is shown for the dopey fool that he is.

The fact is these "men" cannot deal with the fact that Brady left them in the lurch and ran away when it was his time to defend his name.

Left them in the lurch? The Patriots are ranked number one in the weekly power ranking but you think they're "in the lurch"? God, but you're dumb!

Now pull your pants up

200_s.gif

yep I see he is doing the same thing that antiquity troll always does when I bring up the facts he said the Rams would never come back to LA and they would stay in st louis forever.

Just like him,he only posts SMILEYS as his replys since he knows the truth hurts him and cant admit when he is wrong. He also same as him changes the subject when you bring up pesky facts he cant refute.hee hee.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::lmao::lmao::lmao:

btw,did you see my LATEST post where i called out that idiot on his thread for what a moron he was for insisting they would never come back?:D Seahawk fans must LOVE love being abused by me and a glutten for punishment because all they would have to do for me to stop is just be mature and utter the words-"you were right,I was wrong,I was a fool to ignore your facts back then.":rolleyes:

But sadly him and his fellow bed buddy seahawk fan would rather kill themselves FIRST before uttering those words same as these two would before admitting their team is a bunch of frauds and cheaters.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao: pretty sad I think you can agree? lol

Last edited:

Now pull your pants up

200_s.gif

The fact is these "men" cannot deal with the fact thwho at Brady left them in the lurch and ran away when it was his time to defend his name.

yep I see he is doing the same thing that antiquity trolls always does when I bring up the facts he said the Rams would never come back to LA and they would stay in st louis forever.Just like him,he only posts SMILEYS as his replys since he knows the truth hurts him and cant admit when he is wrong. He also same as him changes the subject when you bring up pesky facts he cant refute.hee hee.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::lmao::lmao::lmao:
What can you really expect? these giuys are total morons who think Brady walks on water but are afraid of the truth ......Brady was suspended for cause, he is nothing but a cheater

This is Brady crying to the judge when he found out he was going to be suspended.:lmao:

11949272_10206243220471576_7100249226512048913_n.jpg

More strange sexual innuendo from the US Message board's two strangest people? You two need to get a room somewhere and act out your little fantasies about Tom Brady. Just don't bring it here...you're creeping me out!

I'm glad the Pats showed that AZ is weaker this season than last getting beat by a second stringer. I hope NE makes it back to the SB so we can correct the outcome of #49.
so your hero Pete the cheat can take ANOTHER payoff to throw the superbowl and give it to Kraft again? thats some really bright thinking there.:beer::clap2::up::rofl:

God if the cheats make it back,please let it be ANYBODY other than pete the cheat carrol and the sea shits.:p

Why you wanna deny Petey some extra cash? If Allen gonna squeak and he just has cobwebs in his wallet then Mr Carroll has as much right as anybody to stash away some coin for his retirement.

This is Brady crying to the judge when he found out he was going to be suspended.:lmao:

More strange sexual innuendo from the US Message board's two strangest people? You two need to get a room somewhere and act out your little fantasies about Tom Brady. Just don't bring it here...you're creeping me out!

OldWeirdoStyle: "Just don't bring it here...you're creeping me out!"

You and your butt buddy Jackassle keep coming into this thread, no one is forcing either of you. You have told this male dominated sports forum about your body measurements, proclivities, the fact that you smoked a man's joint and have fond memories of a relationship with some NFL coach who you later could not recognize.

Please note the OP and we all kindly request you direct your comments therein.

You and your butt buddy Jackassle keep coming into this thread, no one is forcing either of you. You have told this male dominated sports forum about your body measurements, proclivities, the fact that you smoked a man's joint and have fond memories of a relationship with some NFL coach who you later could not recognize.

Whatever, Phallics! My telling you I have size 12 feet isn't the same as your obsession with blowjobs and Tom Brady's balls. You and Fart Boy have some serious issues.

Last edited:

Whatever, Phallics! My telling you I have size 12 feet isn't the same as your obsession with blowjobs and Tom Brady's balls. You and Fart Boy have some serious issues.
OldWeirdoStyle: "obsession with blowjobs and Tom Brady's balls."

You keep coming here with this stuff.TMI No one is interested with your strange proclivities (except Jackassle) nor is USMB a dating site for weirdos.

please stick to the OP.

No Brady? Patriots win! No Jimmy G? Patriots win!

That's a 27 - 0 SHUTOUT of the previously undefeated Houston Texans playing a third string quarterback under center!

Gee, I bet Phallics and Fart Boy are fit to be tied! Gotta love it!!!!

Forum List

Back