Tom Brady Gives Up

Phallics, you have no life...if you did you wouldn't spend so much time here obsessing about Tom Brady's balls.
Read my posts douche bag.

You epitomize the gasbag fan of Patriots. An insipid clown who derives his manhood on the accomplishments of other men in this case a convicted cheater who ran away rather than clear his name. He will never stand with those he admires like Montana without the shroud of being a loser cheater who had to sneak around and gain a competitive advantage.

Go back to the golf course and clean the goose crap out of your cleats.

Forget it, you cannot even hit the ball you lonesome weirdo.

9.gif
Montana...you mean the guy whose cheating has ACTUALLY been proven?

Phallics, you have no life...if you did you wouldn't spend so much time here obsessing about Tom Brady's balls.

You epitomize the gasbag fan of Patriots. An insipid clown who derives his manhood on the accomplishments of other men in this case a convicted cheater who ran away rather than clear his name. He will never stand with those he admires like Montana without the shroud of being a loser cheater who had to sneak around and gain a competitive advantage.

9.gif
Montana...you mean the guy whose cheating has ACTUALLY been proven?
You are from Massachusetts I could not expect anything else.

Last edited:
Gee, no Phallics or Fart Boy today? What a surprise!
:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:
Guess they didn't want to deal with the "Dancing Jimmy G's"! :disbelief::disbelief:

I am busy with real life.

I like Garappolo, he had poise, a great release and best of all told cheater Brady to screw off in public.
do you have a link of him saying something like that about brady by chance?
now that Brady’s four-game suspension has begun. “It’s a smoother operation, I’ll say that,” Garoppolo said Wednesday. “It’s just me and Jacoby (Brissett). All the reps are just between the two of us now. We kind of know where we sit on that. It’s different without Tom, no question about that, but it is what it is at this point.”

Jimmy Garoppolo: ‘Smoother Operation’ With Tom Brady Away From Patriots
http://nesn.com/2016/09/jimmy-garoppolo-smoother-operation-with-tom-brady-away-from-patriots/
Now Brady is playing catch with his wife

Screen-Shot-2016-09-10-at-4.55.45-PM-850x478$large.png

"Tom Brady was at home Sunday instead of with the Patriots for the first time in years."

9.gif

As usual, Phallics...you're not right about anything. I'm in South Florida...there are no geese here...hence no goose crap and I play to a 2 handicap which means I hit the ball rather well, thanks!

I know you're having a bad week, little buddy...what with the Patriots beating the Cardinals in Phoenix...a game they were 9 point underdogs in...but try and hold it together!
We went through this once and you were shown to be wrong. After that you stormed off never to be seen until now.

goosewalk_t440.jpg

"These birds -- and don't call them Canadian geese or you'll be sternly corrected by those in the know -- can be found mostly all over North America from north Canada to South Florida. They breed in the north and crap all over the north and south.

This is where a golf course is a blessing and a curse: The population of these geese have exploded to the point of them being designated pests. This has happened partially because of the "abundance of safe, man-made bodies of water near food sources," according to Wikipedia.

Now, where would one find such a place? You guessed it! Your neighborhood golf course." in Florida
Nothing like goose poop to get a golfer's attention

Now run along OldfartStyle.:itsok:

9.gif

As usual, Phallics...you're not right about anything. I'm in South Florida...there are no geese here...hence no goose crap and I play to a 2 handicap which means I hit the ball rather well, thanks!

I know you're having a bad week, little buddy...what with the Patriots beating the Cardinals in Phoenix...a game they were 9 point underdogs in...but try and hold it together!
We went through this once and you were shown to be wrong. After that you stormed off never to be seen until now.

goosewalk_t440.jpg

"These birds -- and don't call them Canadian geese or you'll be sternly corrected by those in the know -- can be found mostly all over North America from north Canada to South Florida. They breed in the north and crap all over the north and south.

This is where a golf course is a blessing and a curse: The population of these geese have exploded to the point of them being designated pests. This has happened partially because of the "abundance of safe, man-made bodies of water near food sources," according to Wikipedia.

Now, where would one find such a place? You guessed it! Your neighborhood golf course." in Florida

You're right...we did go over this before but apparently you're too stupid to remember what I showed you last time!
CanadaGooseCBCMapUsgs.gif

cagomap.jpg

Once again, Phallics...Canadian geese do not migrate to South Florida! Duh?
I left never to be seen again until now? Dude, I've been posting just about daily...where do you think I've gone to? God, you're an idiot!

Last edited:
:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:
Guess they didn't want to deal with the "Dancing Jimmy G's"! :disbelief::disbelief:

I like Garappolo, he had poise, a great release and best of all told cheater Brady to screw off in public.
now that Brady’s four-game suspension has begun. “It’s a smoother operation, I’ll say that,” Garoppolo said Wednesday. “It’s just me and Jacoby (Brissett). All the reps are just between the two of us now. We kind of know where we sit on that. It’s different without Tom, no question about that, but it is what it is at this point.”

"Tom Brady was at home Sunday instead of with the Patriots for the first time in years."

Gosh, poor Tom...having to spend time with a super model! The suffering! LOL...

3 weeks to go, Phallics and the Patriots are undefeated while everyone else in their division lost! That's gotta just frost your cupcakes...huh, little buddy?

3 weeks to go, Phallics and the Patriots are undefeated while everyone else in their division lost! That's gotta just frost your cupcakes...huh, little buddy?
I do not care, Brady got shown for the cheater he is, that is what I wanted from day one.

9.gif

goosewalk_t440.jpg

You're right...we did go over this before but apparently you're too stupid to remember what I showed you last time!

cagomap.jpg

I left never to be seen again until now? Dude, I've been posting just about daily...where do you think I've gone to? God, you're an idiot!
Dopey bastard, read what has been provided in this and the other thread and do not run off pouting and crying. Then come back and claim you smoked Jack Nicholson's joint.

The last time you pulled the "I know famous people" bullshit you were shown to be a liar.

9.gif

goosewalk_t440.jpg

cagomap.jpg

Dopey bastard, read what has been provided in this and the other thread and do not run off pouting and crying. Then come back and claim you smoked Jack Nicholson's joint.

The last time you pulled the "I know famous people" bullshit you were shown to be a liar.

You just claimed to have shown me that we have a problem with geese on South Florida golf courses, Phallics when that's OBVIOUSLY not the case because they don't migrate this far south!

As soon as I show how full of shit you are...you go right back to posting about some guy's dick...which is how you got the nickname "Phallics" in the first place! What's with you? You're obsessed with famous people's junk and Fart Boy is obsessed with flatulence. Between the two of you...you make one weird ass couple!

I do not care, Brady got shown for the cheater he is, that is what I wanted from day one.

Brady was never shown to be a cheater...all that was "shown" was that Roger Goodell has the power to impose any punishment that he sees fit...no matter whether it's just or not! What you wanted from day one was for the Patriots to lose. One week down and their toughest test of the four weeks has been passed. You can deny it all you want, Phallics but we both know that you'll be crushed if the Pat's come out of the four weeks still in first place in the AFC East!

Brady was never shown to be a cheater...all that was "shown" was that Roger Goodell has the power to impose any punishment that he sees fit...no matter whether it's just or not! What you wanted from day one was for the Patriots to lose. One week down and their toughest test of the four weeks has been passed. You can deny it all you want, Phallics but we both know that you'll be crushed if the Pat's come out of the four weeks still in first place in the AFC East!
LOL he is suspended for no reason? The NFL is better off without that cheater.

9.gif

goosewalk_t440.jpg

cagomap.jpg

You just claimed to have shown me that we have a problem with geese on South Florida golf courses, Phallics when that's OBVIOUSLY not the case because they don't migrate this far south!

As soon as I show how full of shit you are...you go right back to posting about some guy's dick...which is how you got the nickname "Phallics" in the first place! What's with you? You're obsessed with famous people's junk and Fart Boy is obsessed with flatulence. Between the two of you...you make one weird ass couple!
Again ......Based on Florida Wildlife Control

"Canada Geese have been known to destroy crops and cause havoc to golf courses and lawns. Their droppings are toxic and can cause a health issue to humans."

How To Get Rid of Canada Geese

Pay close attention to the second sentence: Stop eating those goose lumps it is making your mind addled and you keep spouting nonsense on this board you lonesome weirdo.

Actually, I am not from Massachusetts...but you are dumb as rat shit, so I expected nothing else.
Your profile:

Driver

Now maybe OldfartStyle will smoke your joint.
I unxerstand you are REALLY stupid, but let me try to get this through that thick skull: New England is made up of SIX states, of which Massachusetts is only one.

Actually, I am not from Massachusetts...but you are dumb as rat shit, so I expected nothing else.
Your profile:

Driver

Now maybe OldfartStyle will smoke your joint.
I unxerstand you are REALLY stupid, but let me try to get this through that thick skull: New England is made up of SIX states, of which Massachusetts is only one.
Welp let's see, you cannot even follow the OP douche, so you are in the same class as OldfartStyle, just another man loving clown who derives some type of vicarious self esteem through the actions of other men. :uhoh3::itsok:

goosewalk_t440.jpg

cagomap.jpg

Again ......Based on Florida Wildlife Control

"Canada Geese have been known to destroy crops and cause havoc to golf courses and lawns. Their droppings are toxic and can cause a health issue to humans."

How To Get Rid of Canada Geese

Pay close attention to the second sentence: Stop eating those goose lumps it is making your mind addled and you keep spouting nonsense on this board you lonesome weirdo.

Can you not read a map, Phallics? If you look at the ones I've provided...the ones that show the range of Canadian geese...you'll notice that the southernmost part of that range in Florida is somewhere north of Orlando? I live hundreds of miles SOUTH of there and have never ever seen a Canadian goose on a golf course here! I know that you're an idiot who refuses to admit that you're full of shit when you post something that's obviously wrong...but you're EMBARRASSING YOURSELF WITH THIS!!!

Forum List

Back