Tom Brady Gives Up

You are from Massachusetts I could not expect anything else.
Actually, I am not from Massachusetts...but you are dumb as rat shit, so I expected nothing else.
Your profile:

Driver

Now maybe OldfartStyle will smoke your joint.
I unxerstand you are REALLY stupid, but let me try to get this through that thick skull: New England is made up of SIX states, of which Massachusetts is only one.
Welp let's see, you cannot even follow the OP douche, so you are in the same class as OldfartStyle, just another man loving clown who derives some type of vicarious self esteem through the actions of other men. :uhoh3::itsok:
Ah, so we are back to grade-school insults and your obsession with homosexuality...weak, kid, even by your standards.

One more time for the slow kid: New England is made up of SIX states, of which Massachusetts is only one. Keep rereading that until it penetrates your thick skull to that walnut-sized brain.

Actually, I am not from Massachusetts...but you are dumb as rat shit, so I expected nothing else.
Your profile:

Driver

I unxerstand you are REALLY stupid, but let me try to get this through that thick skull: New England is made up of SIX states, of which Massachusetts is only one.
Welp let's see, you cannot even follow the OP douche, so you are in the same class as OldfartStyle, just another man loving clown who derives some type of vicarious self esteem through the actions of other men. :uhoh3::itsok:
Your profile:

Driver

Alex struggles with maps, Jar...he also has an issue with men's genitals which you've probably noticed!

Following in the footsteps of their fallen hero.

Tom Brady-"Thanks for supporting me, I'll just quit fighting to clear my name"

150813092003-tom-brady-sketch-artist-courtroom-ugly-dnt-00004126-horizontal-gallery.jpg

OldfartStyle - "I'll chase those cwazy wascles Phallics and Fart Boy with my size 12 feet and IQ to match and baffle them with my name dropping and joint sucking"

comic-book-guy.jpg
name

Jackassle-"I am just smart enough to realize I am stupid"(Uh huh, huh huh)

cartoon-characters-in-real-life-10.jpg

The man-love and emulation never ceases.

I'm glad the Pats showed that AZ is weaker this season than last getting beat by a second stringer. I hope NE makes it back to the SB so we can correct the outcome of #49.
so your hero Pete the cheat can take ANOTHER payoff to throw the superbowl and give it to Kraft again? thats some really bright thinking there.:beer::clap2::up::rofl:

God if the cheats make it back,please let it be ANYBODY other than pete the cheat carrol and the sea shits.:p

Side effect of his drug habit, maybe?
Sez the troll who cannot address the OP.:uhoh3::slap:

This troll and old fartstyle need to get a room together.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

thats no surprise they cant address the OP. something i have noticed with cheatriot apologists is when they always say "we hate them because we aint them" or some other crazy nonsense shit like that,EVERYTIME i ask them the question if thats the case then WHY was it that their first five superbbowls they played in,I rooted FOR THEM to win because the last 20 years I have been an AFC guy since the chargers have been my favorite team during that timeframe after the Rams left LA.

Or how I was the happiest man alive on the planet the year they won their first superbowl because it came against that phony fraud team that played in st louis that I always rooted for the other 31 teams each week to beat the last 22 years.

they ALWAYS evade that fact and change the subject everytime.
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

I think it's because he's OFF his meds, Jar...not on them!
:lame2:

Now pull your pants up

200_s.gif

a very great pic of him.:up:
Which one the fat man or the one bent over?

Ever wonder why it is Alex has a never ending library of pictures of men's butts? Or why Fart Boy is so engrossed by flatulence? Two very strange dudes...

This troll and old fartstyle need to get a room together.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

thats no surprise they cant address the OP. something i have noticed with cheatriot apologists is when they always say "we hate them because we aint them" or some other crazy nonsense shit like that,EVERYTIME i ask them the question if thats the case then WHY was it that their first five superbbowls they played in,I rooted FOR THEM to win because the last 20 years I have been an AFC guy since the chargers have been my favorite team during that timeframe after the Rams left LA.

Or how I was the happiest man alive on the planet the year they won their first superbowl because it came against that phony fraud team that played in st louis that I always rooted for the other 31 teams each week to beat the last 22 years.

Evade the fact that your team allegiance seems to change more often than your underwear? Hard to do, Fart Boy...

Did you two happen to notice the "Power Rankings" in this weeks USA Today? Patriots came in at number one...and that's without Tom Brady! Ah...isn't that nice!

Phallics, you have no life...if you did you wouldn't spend so much time here obsessing about Tom Brady's balls.
Read my posts douche bag.

You epitomize the gasbag fan of Patriots. An insipid clown who derives his manhood on the accomplishments of other men in this case a convicted cheater who ran away rather than clear his name. He will never stand with those he admires like Montana without the shroud of being a loser cheater who had to sneak around and gain a competitive advantage.

Go back to the golf course and clean the goose crap out of your cleats.

Forget it, you cannot even hit the ball you lonesome weirdo.

9.gif

I still cannot stop laughing at this pic you filmed of old fartstyle unbeknowest to him on his golf game in florida.
Thats right up there with the one you had of him where he is in his pool in florida smoking that cigar of his.
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

Now pull your pants up

200_s.gif

the fat man.:laugh: I did not notice the one bending over till you mentioned him.the fat man is old fart style,the one bending over is jarlax.:lmao::haha:
I had a hard time differentiating between them, OFS is always bent over and ready and he is a fat man, not just around his waist, but in between his ears. :laugh:

This troll and old fartstyle need to get a room together

These two sorry clowns came in this thread full retard AFTER the Patriots won.....LOL what a couple of losers. They were too scared after Brady left them high and dry.

Now pull your pants up

200_s.gif

the fat man.:laugh: I did not notice the one bending over till you mentioned him.the fat man is old fart style,the one bending over is jarlax.:lmao::haha:
I had a hard time differentiating between them, OFS is always bent over and ready and he is a fat man, not just around his waist, but in between his ears. :laugh:

Sorry, Phallics...I'm the same weight now as I was when I graduated from college and the person who's getting "bent over" in this string is YOU!

Forum List

Back