Tom Brady Gives Up

No Brady? Patriots win! No Jimmy G? Patriots win!

That's a 27 - 0 SHUTOUT of the previously undefeated Houston Texans playing a third string quarterback under center!

Gee, I bet Phallics and Fart Boy are fit to be tied! Gotta love it!!!!
Did Brady play? No he is suspended

So...has Goodell's head exploded yet?
Goodell on behalf of the NFL who employs him suspended Tom Brady. Why would his head explode?

For the same reason your head is exploding, Phallics! You thought the Patriots were going to lose without Brady and they're winning despite the bullshit decision made by Roger the Idiot! Which makes you and Fart Boy look about as stupid as they come! Ain't karma a bitch!

:blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup:

Goodell on behalf of the NFL who employs him suspended Tom Brady. Why would his head explode?

For the same reason your head is exploding, Phallics! You thought the Patriots were going to lose without Brady and they're winning despite the bullshit decision made by Roger the Idiot! Which makes you and Fart Boy look about as stupid as they come! Ain't karma a bitch!

:blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup:
Nope my head is not exploding. I like Brisset, I like Garoppolo. Both worked hard both did right by their team and the fans. Brady will pay his debt to NFL society when he comes back hopefully he will cheat no more.

Nope my head is not exploding. I like Brisset, I like Garoppolo. Both worked hard both did right by their team and the fans. Brady will pay his debt to NFL society when he comes back hopefully he will cheat no more.

Debt to NFL society? What are you babbling about now, Phallics? Brady's going to return to the field on week 5 of the season one very motivated ...one very pissed off player! He's going to take Roger Goodell's suspension and shove it up the Commish's fat ass by making him hand the Lombardi trophy to Robert Kraft at the end of this season!

Debt to NFL society? What are you babbling about now, Phallics? Brady's going to return to the field on week 5 of the season one very motivated ...one very pissed off player! He's going to take Roger Goodell's suspension and shove it up the Commish's fat ass by making him hand the Lombardi trophy to Robert Kraft at the end of this season!
Brady is suspended is he not?

He sure is...for one more week. Then your worst nightmare comes true, Phallics...Tom Brady gets to show on the field why he's one of the best to ever play the game!

And that team that shut down the Texans last night with a third string quarterback? How good do you think that offense is going to be with Tom Brady under center?

He sure is...for one more week. Then your worst nightmare comes true, Phallics...Tom Brady gets to show on the field why he's one of the best to ever play the game!

OldfartStyle: "He sure is..."

screenshot_2016-01-21-15-41-59-1.png

The one truth that prevails here is that Brady is a cheater who stabbed you and all his supporters in the back when he ran away and did not clear his name.

Forum List

Back