Toll Booths

Big Black Dog

Platinum Member
May 20, 2009
When you stop at a toll booth to pay the toll, after you pay the required toll, shouldn't you at least get a stick of gum, or a sucker, or maybe a handful of M&M's or something? Seems like there should be more than a surly "Thank You" and only part of a smile.

When you stop at a toll booth to pay the toll, after you pay the required toll, shouldn't you at least get a stick of gum, or a sucker, or maybe a handful of M&M's or something? Seems like there should be more than a surly "Thank You" and only part of a smile.

Oh, my God! You poor thing - you've been to Richmond, VA!!! I feel your pain!

I have a bad habit of saying "thank you" at the toll booth.

Inevitably my passenger will say, "what are you thanking him for?"

Oh I don't know, thanks for the shitty highway? :lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yrv1roq_gBw&feature=related]YouTube - ‪Sonny Corleone Gets Whacked-Godfather‬‎[/ame]

At least you got a 'thank you'. I usually get a grunt. :lol:

My mailman used to carry a bag of dum dums around with him, to give out to the kids as he delivered mail.

I like the New Hampshire turnpike when, to pay a toll, you only have to slow down to 65 MPH.

Forum List

Back