Todays NFL games

No the Packers will. They are the 7 seed. Im sure SF isnt happy about what's happening in Big D right now.
So they reshuffle after the first round? I thought it was set bracket

1705275640691.png

If you hate Dallas as much as I do, you're enjoying this. You're still worried Dallas might come back. Let's say they score 7 before the half. They get the ball first in the 3rd. If they score, it's 27 to 14.

And if it's over, I'm enjoying watching arrogant Dallas suffer for another half. I hope they make it interesting but fall short.
This is unreal! It's not even all Dak's fault, the defense forgot to wake up today. That last TD no Cowboy was within 20 yards of him! LOL

This is unreal! It's not even all Dak's fault, the defense forgot to wake up today. That last TD no Cowboy was within 20 yards of him! LOL
They gave up because they saw what I saw. Dak sucks.

OMG I just realized with Dallas out, Detroit gets home advantage now in 2 games. Of course we have to beat the Rams but we have home field advantage. And we will against Green Bay too. If Dallas won we would have to play in Dallas.

So we only have to win one game on the road. In San Francisco.

Superbowl's in Vegas.

We've never had a better chance. Couldn't ask for more. Come on Detroit. You can do it.

I voted strongly against re-signing bumbling DAK coming off a severely blown knee way way back ($75 mil?). Now you see why. He is going to have to get out of town.

The good news is, 90% of the players should be able to walk away and never work any job again. Jones upstairs drawing up two papers at least.

They gave up because they saw what I saw. Dak sucks.

OMG I just realized with Dallas out, Detroit gets home advantage now in 2 games. Of course we have to beat the Rams but we have home field advantage. And we will against Green Bay too. If Dallas won we would have to play in Dallas.

So we only have to win one game on the road. In San Francisco.

Superbowl's in Vegas.

We've never had a better chance. Couldn't ask for more. Come on Detroit. You can do it.
They have to win tonight. Dont get ahead of yourself.

They gave up a quick 7, but then DAK caused 14 more? I forget now.
Yes. He threw a pick inside his own 10 and then the pick 6.

Hope you took the over. GB is going to bust it on their own.

GB resting their starters in the 4th.

Dallas planning their vacations and golf outings on the surfaces instead of reviewing plays..

I voted strongly against re-signing bumbling DAK coming off a severely blown knee way way back ($75 mil?). Now you see why. He is going to have to get out of town.

The good news is, 90% of the players should be able to walk away and never work any job again. Jones upstairs drawing up two papers at least.

Yeah, but the Cowboys are on the hook for over $100 mil in dead money if they cut him, and whose going to trade for him with that contract?

I did say "not all Dak's" fault as the D just got gashed every which way. That pick 6 at the end of the 1st half was inexcusable and he was missing receivers badly all day.
Dak put them down 3 scores. Right out of the gate. The Defense is playing like dogshit but it's gotta be demoralizing when your QB does this stupid shit.

Yes. He threw a pick inside his own 10 and then the pick 6.

Hope you took the over. GB is going to bust it on their own.

GB resting their starters in the 4th.

Dallas planning their vacations and golf outings on the surfaces instead of reviewing plays..

My big bet is lost. DAL -2.5 U55.5. As much pain as DAL has caused me Over decades, I am not that unhappy. Feel stupid. Wish I would go with what I am thinking more.

I just got Ceedy over 70yds to get 1/2 of the bigger loss back. I parlayed with LOVE over 200yds.

I have DAL GB over 50.5 in a 3 way parlay still alive but won’t know till Monday events.

Forum List

Back