Today's Challenge -- Can You Do It?

Hilarious how the resident 'tards have to go all the way back to when the GOP was a progressive party to name anything.

:laugh2:

No....the Republican party believed in the Bill of Rights then...which is why they freed the slaves...and they believe in the Bill of Rights now....the democrats have always been racist, violent and anti-freedom, they fought to keep slavery, they created jim crow, they fought against women voting....and they keep voting to keep blacks from getting a decent education...

This thread is not quite working the way the poster wanted it to work......the democrats....have always been scumbags....nothing has changed....

They became the party of hate and most recently, far right fascism.
Interesting how every one of you posts is steeped in hate. Your posts are depressing to even read let alone respond to. And yet you accuse everyone else of being like, well, yourself. Projection pure and simple.

You say it is hate to stand up for traditional marriage, I call it love.

You say it is hate to try an protect the country from Islamic terrorism, I call it patriotism.

You say it is hate to try and protect the working poor from the invasion of low skill, low educated masses. I call it compassion.

Are you starting to see the common thread?

End to slavery, desegregation, civil rights, economic prosperity, self reliance, charity. Etc.

HAHAH.....be a bit more specific there, champ. Especially the part about civil rights and economic prosperity. Maybe you can start with the failed "trickle down economics" or how it was your side that insisted on segregating blacks from whites.

Reagan tax cuts were a success and led to the greatest economic boom in modern times....then bill clinton, the rapist, raised taxes and ended the boom by the end of his 2nd Term...

And Republicans voted for every single Civil Rights act as well as the voting rights for women......and anti-lynching laws and anti-klan laws....the democrats didn't jump on the Civil Rights band wagon until they finally had to face the fact that their military wing, the kkk, couldn't kill enough blacks to keep them from voting...then LBJ, the racist who voted against the Civil Rights act until the end...and voted against anti-lynching laws....yes...he voted against laws that said it was wrong to hang black Americans.....

So yes...the Republicans led the Civil Rights movement in this country when it actually mattered......and forced the democrats to join in at the end......
Or was it the S+L bubble of corruption and tripling the debt on irrelevant miitary? He lowered the top tax rate to 50% from 70% and had that boom. Good, but what about the 28% insanity in 1988 and why is that nuttiness still going when the rich are totally bloated and the country and nonrich have been falling apart since Raygun? Answer: greedy idiot GOP billionaires brainwashing the chumps with fake news for 30 years....

The Civil Right Bills were DEM bills and the Dems doing the right thing and jettisoning Southern Conservative bigots. Nixon the scumbag picked them up and the BS GOP have been humoring and brainwashing them for 35-48 years. See sig.

Interesting how every one of you posts is steeped in hate. Your posts are depressing to even read let alone respond to. And yet you accuse everyone else of being like, well, yourself. Projection pure and simple.

You say it is hate to try an protect the country from Islamic terrorism, I call it patriotism.

You say it is hate to try and protect the working poor from the invasion of low skill, low educated masses. I call it compassion.

Sure, bigot dupe. lol. Only a good SS ID card will stop illegals, dupe. Walll is STUPID, for chumps only. The GOP loves cheap labor and cheating the chumps. DUH.

This thread is not quite working the way the poster wanted it to work......the democrats....have always been scumbags....nothing has changed....

Uh, it's worked out EXACTLY how I thought it would. With you dipshits having to go back 150 years just to name anything. Absolutely pathetic.

What a joke the GOP has become. And you guys still vote Republican! Amazing!

Wow, just look at this HUUUUUGEEEE list of all the good things to come from Republican policy!!! I think I just may start voting Republican now!

:laugh2:

All the GOP billionaire masters care about is low taxes on themselves and no regs/environmental and worker protections on their businesses....and all they have is pure BS propaganda/fake news/hate for their dupes...

Sure, bigot dupe. lol. Only a good SS ID card will stop illegals, dupe. Walll is STUPID, for chumps only. The GOP loves cheap labor and cheating the chumps. DUH.
You are one deluded dupe. A good SS ID card, are you freakin kidding me that you even propose such a thing? Next week you will be peeing your britches cause someone said we need a good voter id system. Who is going to enforce this "good" SS id?

The GOP loves cheap labor? Really? The GOP opposes illegal immigration and the left wing supports it. And in your Kool-Aid addled mind equates to conservatives loving low wages, wow the damage is intensive. The reason for support, the stated reason is that the illegals will do the work that Americans won't. In other words the low skilled, low paid work. Like cleaning your pool, watching your kids and cleaning YOUR house. It is the left wing supporting slavery, once again, not the conservatives, once again.

By the way, why is support for people actually obeying laws that are less strict then their own laws being a bigot? Isn't it being a bigger bigot allowing one set of people special privilege to violate law?

Uh, it's worked out EXACTLY how I thought it would. With you dipshits having to go back 150 years just to name anything. Absolutely pathetic.

What a joke the GOP has become. And you guys still vote Republican! Amazing!
Oh no I named you three things, you even said one was good, which was surprising. So no, it didn't work out exactly as you now claim. But that is the level of discourse expected of the liberal left.

Now, I challenge you to name one thing that the democrats have done good for America. I'll start.

The Federal Reserve. HA!
ACA bigger laugher.

You are one deluded dupe. A good SS ID card, are you freakin kidding me that you even propose such a thing? Next week you will be peeing your britches cause someone said we need a good voter id system. Who is going to enforce this "good" SS id?

The GOP loves cheap labor? Really? The GOP opposes illegal immigration and the left wing supports it. And in your Kool-Aid addled mind equates to conservatives loving low wages, wow the damage is intensive. The reason for support, the stated reason is that the illegals will do the work that Americans won't. In other words the low skilled, low paid work. Like cleaning your pool, watching your kids and cleaning YOUR house. It is the left wing supporting slavery, once again, not the conservatives, once again.

By the way, why is support for people actually obeying laws that are less strict then their own laws being a bigot? Isn't it being a bigger bigot allowing one set of people special privilege to violate law?
The Social Services Administration, I suppose, DUHHHH, conspiracy nutjob. The GOP only cares at election time, dupe. Dems support giving them papers, making all illegals pay taxes, and stopping the problem. The GOP masters LOVE cheap, easily bullied labor, and playing you dupes for chumps FOREVER- the wall and unconstitutional harassment laws are STUPID and un-Ameriacn hate bs, dupe.. See also abortions, gays, LBGTQ, muslims, BLM, NBP and all their other crap...

The Social Services Administration, I suppose, DUHHHH, conspiracy nutjob. The GOP only cares at election time, dupe. Dems support giving them papers, making all illegals pay taxes, and stopping the problem. The GOP masters LOVE cheap, easily bullied labor, and playing you dupes for chumps FOREVER- the wall and unconstitutional harassment laws are STUPID and un-Ameriacn hate bs, dupe.. See also abortions, gays, LBGTQ, muslims, BLM, NBP and all their other crap...

You have had over 10 years to do something and the left wing and Obama did NOTHING but support illegal activity. NOTHING.

SS, you mean the Ponzi scheme that is going out of business, you call that a success?

You have had over 10 years to do something and the left wing and Obama did NOTHING but support illegal activity. NOTHING.

SS, you mean the Ponzi scheme that is going out of business, you call that a success?
I guess you missed the 2010 Immigration Bill with a good SS ID card that would have ended your lying bs party's immigrant election gimmick. Thanks, 'No compromise total obstruction, un-American TP GOP" -TIME, brainwashed functional MORON. Idiot.

SS going OOB. That's AARP's #1 myth, MORON. Poor America.

What 10 years was that? What a fool...600 GOP filibusters, dumbass.

Forum List

Back