British ISIS Suicide Bomber Was Ex-GITMO Detainee: Previously Won $1.25 Million Compensation...

Dschrute3

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2016
Boy, the Cuckold Left Wingers sure have messed Great Britain up. It's far from 'Great' at this point.

I have to agree....but at least Britain had the presence of mind to vote Brexit, that's a first step to salvation.

On the other hand, when it comes to the rest of Europe, particularly Sweden, Germany, Belgium, France....it's all down the drain.

Europe has lost the war against Islam.....Europe is now under Islamic submission.

Sad end for a wonderful continent.

If the gov grabbed you off the street and locked you up for years wh no due process . That's WOULDNT turn you into a terrorist ?!

I have to agree....but at least Britain had the presence of mind to vote Brexit, that's a first step to salvation.

On the other hand, when it comes to the rest of Europe, particularly Sweden, Germany, Belgium, France....it's all down the drain.

Europe has lost the war against Islam.....Europe is now under Islamic submission.

Europe gets what it deserves . Chickens come home to roost .

Good point. There may be an awakening of sorts happening there. But i mean, for such a small nation, it's astonishing so many Terrorists turn out to be British. Can't they get their Cuckold Left Wingers under control? What are they waiting for?

Good point. There may be an awakening of sorts happening there. But i mean, for such a small nation, it's astonishing so many Terrorists turn out to be British. Can't they get their Cuckold Left Wingers under control? What are they waiting for?
If you think any of these things will ever change the left....

They shifted it already and they have already blamed white America.

Already. 4th post.

Europe gets what it deserves . Chickens come home to roost .
Glad to see you at least recognize that Europe is screwed by Islamization. You should educate some of your Liberal peers who think everything is hunky dory in Europe.

If you think any of these things will ever change the left....

They shifted it already and they have already blamed white America.

Already. 4th post.

Amazing, it's not a very big nation. Yet so many Terrorists turn out to be British. Something's very wrong in that country.

Well, then there must be something wrong with Jr. and Cheney as well, because this dude was released from GTMO back in 2004, which is when they were in power.

Sorry conservatives, you can't blame this one on Obama.

Well, then there must be something wrong with Jr. and Cheney as well, because this dude was released from GTMO back in 2004, which is when they were in power.

I think the Cuck Brits applied a lot of pressure for his release. They even gave the bastard $1.25 Million. What the hell has happened to Great Britain? Its Cuckold Leftists are out of control.

And yet the criminal conspiracy in the MSM tells us that the Brits hate Trump because.....

Something's clearly very wrong in that country. Why are so many Terrorists British? It's not like it's a very big country.

If the gov grabbed you off the street and locked you up for years wh no due process . That's WOULDNT turn you into a terrorist ?!

The guy wasn't randomly grabbed up. He was and is a terrorist. It's the libs that caused GITMO detainees to sit for years without a trial. They all would have faced military tribunals in a reasonable time if not for lib lawyers, many from Holder's firm, stepping in and delaying the tribunals in an attempt to bring them to the states for civilian trials. We all know how well that worked out.

Also, why are there more attacks in countries that have been kind to these Muslims? Makes no sense unless it's all about killing infidels and not about revenge for any specific thing. It's about opportunity, which European countries are giving them.

The guy wasn't randomly grabbed up. He was and is a terrorist. It's the libs that caused GITMO detainees to sit for years without a trial. They all would have faced military tribunals in a reasonable time if not for lib lawyers, many from Holder's firm, stepping in and delaying the tribunals in an attempt to bring them to the states for civilian trials. We all know how well that worked out.

Also, why are there more attacks in countries that have been kind to these Muslims? Makes no sense unless it's all about killing infidels and not about revenge for any specific thing. It's about opportunity, which European countries are giving them.

If he was and is a terrorist, then why in the hell did Jr. and Cheney release him back in 2004? Shouldn't they have kept him locked up instead of letting him go?

What's going on in Great Britain? Seriously? Are there any Brits here who can shed some light on this madness?

I think the Cuck Brits applied a lot of pressure for his release. They even gave the bastard $1.25 Million. What the hell has happened to Great Britain? Its Cuckold Leftists are out of control.
The Kinks defined it pretty well.

Just listen...

Forum List

Back