Today's Challenge -- Can You Do It?

Name ONE positive thing to come from Republican policy.
Three off the top of my head that you must love.

The EPA
The first clean water act
The earned income tax credit

As a bonus, the Republicans stopped the democrat practice of slavery, that's a biggy.
The GOP is a big tent.
No one is left at the door, jump on the train or be left behind. That's how I see it.

The EPA

As a bonus, the Republicans stopped the democrat practice of slavery, that's a biggy.
The GOP is a big tent....

....full of old white people.
Who vote. Now let's look at the last presidential election and realize that the Republicans have a large, diverse bench lined up for future campaigns while the democrats have, well, old white people.

Republican party back then was the same as the Democrat party today. Everyone knows this.
Nope, not everyone knows it you only believe it because you want to emulate someone or people whom are not democrats. So you try and steal history.

Just as back in 1865 the democrats supported slavery because they wanted cheap labor, they use the same argument today to support their illegal immigration, slavery, policies.

Nothing changes.
Whigs had slaves also, which is why the GOP, ie republicans were created..It was an abolition party...the democratic party was an agrarian party....

The EPA

And it smells like pee..
Only when the OWS crowd comes around.

The EPA

And it smells like pee..
Only when the OWS crowd comes around.
Either way it's still a party..

The EPA

The GOP is a big tent.
No one is left at the door, jump on the train or be left behind. That's how I see it.
You're seen as an individual with unique strengths and weaknesses, not solely as a member of a group that must adhere to a pre-defined ideology or face destruction.

The EPA

The GOP is a big tent.
Be left behind? Republicans are the party of regressives. You want to move forward? Come to the party of solar energy, science, fusion energy, etc. sure as shit ain't the republicans supporting that.

The EPA

The GOP is a big tent.
You're seen as an individual with unique strengths and weaknesses, not solely as a member of a group that must adhere to a pre-defined ideology or face destruction.
No, you're seen as a useful idiot willing to vote for billionaires to keep more of their money because you're a sucker for guns, hating gays, and worshipping a pretend god.

The EPA

Despite Nixon vetoing it. Thanks to a Democratic-lead congress, it passed. It's also been under Republican attack ever since.

House Democrats Release Clean Water Report on the 44th Anniversary of the Clean Water Act

Full Report: THE “PARTY OF POLLUTION”: AN ANALYSIS OF THE REPUBLICAN MAJORITY’S FAILURE TO PROTECT CLEAN WATER

That's a good one. Although we see Republicans today attacking it, giving low income earners "no skin in the game."

Yeah, it's already been discussed how the GOP back then was the progressive party of it's time.

It's a FACT that on the day Obama took office, the DOW was at 7,949.09. It's a FACT that throughout his 2 terms, it went up to just under 20,000 under his watch.

Do you dispute that?

My best estimate was that the DOW was around 8,200 when Obama took office And except for the initial shock of the election, the DOW from Nov 9th to Jan 20th, while under Obama's watch, was actually being driven by Trump, the same as it's driven by Trump to the current record highs.

Thankfully, we don't have to rely on your "best estimates."

"When President Obama took office on Jan. 20, 2009, the Dow Jones Industrial Average slumped to 7,949.09, the lowest inaugural performance for the Dow since its creation."

Where was the Dow Jones when Obama took office?
It was pretty impressive what Obama did for the rich by printing money....

"People said I want to go and buy debt and default on debt, and I mean, these people are crazy. This is the United States government," Trump told CNN's Chris Cuomo on "New Day." "First of all, you never have to default because you print the money, I hate to tell you, OK?"

Trump: Don’t Worry About Default, We’ll Just Print More Money

Cash for Clunkers was a horrendous failure. Fraud was rampant, excellent used cars were junked forcing the price of all used cars up. That forced buyers who could not afford a new car to pay more for a car in worse condition than they could have afforded previously.

????

What part is not clear to you?
What is unclear to me is the correlation you see between my sentences below....
There are links in the post. Did you even read the post? Click on them.
...and the Cash for Clunkers program specifically, and this thread in general, seeing as what I wrote isn't found in this thread.

The protection of freedom of speech. While progressive Dems are disrupting Trump events and rioting to prevent people with an alternative viewpoint from speaking, Republicans are defending people's right to peaceably assemble. Only a fascist or Marxist punk wouldn't see that as a positive thing.

That's the result of Republican policy?

Fighting for second amendment rights. While Dems are constantly attacking the right to own firearms, and progressive judges abuse their power to take away those rights, Republicans are fighting for the rights of citizens to own and carry firearms, and to allow them the ability to use the firearms to defend themselves and their homes. The ability for citizens to protect themselves from criminals is a positive thing.

You don't seem to understand the challenge. Name ONE good thing to come from Republican policy -- not fighting for your conservative utopia -- arming every man, woman and child in the country.

The rule of law. Dems have looked the other way and even encouraged and in some cases ordered authorities to not enforce laws, allowing criminals to continue victimizing people. Republicans believe in enforcing the laws we have on the books. Republicans favor advocating victims rights, while Dems favor programs to help the criminals. Getting the criminal element off the streets and keeping them locked up is a positive thing for all of society.

Again, do you not understand basic English? You're just spouting off some lame right wing talking points. It's as if you're unable to do anything else, like the good little muppet you are. What you just wrote has jack shit to do with Republican policy. Nothing.

Standing up against the spread of Islam. While Dems are busy defending Muslims and barbaric Islamic practices, and making excuses for them by attacking Christians or US policy, Republicans are calling out Islam for what it is: the most dangerous ideology in the world and the biggest threat to humanity world-wide. They are also willing to take steps to stand up against it, such as curbing mass immigration from war torn terrorist countries. Standing up for all of humanity against the most barbaric and bigoted ideology on the planet is a positive thing.

Again, not a goddamn thing to do with Republican policy. Answer the question, or get lost and take your bullshit with you.

CHALLENGE-FAILED.jpg

The protection of freedom of speech. While progressive Dems are disrupting Trump events and rioting to prevent people with an alternative viewpoint from speaking, Republicans are defending people's right to peaceably assemble. Only a fascist or Marxist punk wouldn't see that as a positive thing.

Fighting for second amendment rights. While Dems are constantly attacking the right to own firearms, and progressive judges abuse their power to take away those rights, Republicans are fighting for the rights of citizens to own and carry firearms, and to allow them the ability to use the firearms to defend themselves and their homes. The ability for citizens to protect themselves from criminals is a positive thing.

You don't seem to understand the challenge. Name ONE good thing to come from Republican policy -- not fighting for your conservative utopia -- arming every man, woman and child in the country.

The rule of law. Dems have looked the other way and even encouraged and in some cases ordered authorities to not enforce laws, allowing criminals to continue victimizing people. Republicans believe in enforcing the laws we have on the books. Republicans favor advocating victims rights, while Dems favor programs to help the criminals. Getting the criminal element off the streets and keeping them locked up is a positive thing for all of society.

Again, do you not understand basic English? You're just spouting off some lame right wing talking points. It's as if you're unable to do anything else, like the good little muppet you are. What you just wrote has jack shit to do with Republican policy. Nothing.

Standing up against the spread of Islam. While Dems are busy defending Muslims and barbaric Islamic practices, and making excuses for them by attacking Christians or US policy, Republicans are calling out Islam for what it is: the most dangerous ideology in the world and the biggest threat to humanity world-wide. They are also willing to take steps to stand up against it, such as curbing mass immigration from war torn terrorist countries. Standing up for all of humanity against the most barbaric and bigoted ideology on the planet is a positive thing.

Again, not a goddamn thing to do with Republican policy. Answer the question, or get lost and take your bullshit with you.

I'm afraid so. Protecting our freedoms from the Marxist queers of the Democrat Party is Republican policy. Just because you don't like the answer doesn't mean I haven't answered your question. Throwing a tantrum isn't going to change that either.

I'm afraid so. Protecting our freedoms from the Marxist queers of the Democrat Party is Republican policy. Just because you don't like the answer doesn't mean I haven't answered your question. Throwing a tantrum isn't going to change that either.

LOL

What "policy" is that, conservative fuckboy?

Forum List

Back