Today I learned that Diane Feinstein is desperate to save her job

dcbl

Good guys wear white hats
Aug 23, 2011
Bham, AL
Why else would she turn a desperate rumor/smear job over to the Federal B I?

She must have some internal polling numbers that suggest she about to lose to the loon that is challenging her

sad

To me Diane Feinstein looks like aged Tootsie.

upload_2018-9-13_20-40-52.png

upload_2018-9-13_20-41-35.png

In fact Dustin Hoffman looks quite a bit better....

Feinstein is tootsies evil doppelganger.

Let's look deeper, how bad are things in this country when Diane fucking Feinstein isn't liberal enough for your ass?

She looks bad either way.

if this is legit and she withheld it for so long, she is unethical. If, far more likely, she made it up, she is unethical.

either way it looks bad for her this fall and doesn't help jack

She must have some internal polling numbers that suggest she about to lose to the loon that is challenging her

sad
You also learned that she's a totally shameless leftwing douchebag.

if this is legit and she withheld it for so long, she is unethical. If, far more likely, she made it up, she is unethical.

Even if it is legit, it's totally absurd. Anyone who would hold Kavanaugh responsible for anything he did when he was 17 is a piece of shit.

We were just making fun of the left like 9 months ago on how far back they will go...

Jesus Christ from high school????

sad
You also learned that she's a totally shameless leftwing douchebag.

No, we already knew that.

Trump has placed Tariffs on China that have hurt them. Feinstein has been China's bitch now for 20 years. Perhaps she is doing this for them instead of for Schumer...

Even if it is legit, it's totally absurd. Anyone who would hold Kavanaugh responsible for anything he did when he was 17 is a piece of shit.
If it went to FBI it must be something more serious.

Keep in mind, were in a new age where 4 convicted criminals are running for congress. At this point it might be reasonable to speculate about laundering hush payments.

This is one of the more fucked up moves I have seen in a long time.
I am glad the FBI is not giving it any legitimacy.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

If it went to FBI it must be something more serious.

Keep in mind, were in a new age where 4 convicted criminals are running for congress. At this point it might be reasonable to speculate about laundering hush payments.
You must have missed the part where the FBI turned the documents over to the White House

`
I'm neither democrat or republican but the sooner the dems get rid of all these old fart Clintonians like
Feinstein, the better.
`
It's a problem for both sides

We need to get back to the idea of a "citizen legislature"

We need term limits, even if we have to ammend the Constitution

We need to require elected officials to live with the consequences of their laws, make them be on regular social security and have tbe same health care as everyone else

And get rid of their pensions, just as most companies have done

We allow them to live as a privileged class and it just isn't working out for us

Feinstein is a hack. She was a tool of the Chinese government for 20years. Who knows how much information they got from her.

This stunt is fucking pathetic. I hope she loses her race.

Forum List

Back