Today I learned that Diane Feinstein is desperate to save her job

Why else would she turn a desperate rumor/smear job over to the Federal B I?

She must have some internal polling numbers that suggest she about to lose to the loon that is challenging her

sad

Maybe Ms. Feinstein just had a knee-jerk reaction- when she received the letter she just instinctively tried to give it credibility?

My guess is the letter originated with political operatives in the WH. Our President knew what reaction Feinstein would have to it, and how it would make Liberalism look desperate and foolish.

She looks bad either way.

if this is legit and she withheld it for so long, she is unethical. If, far more likely, she made it up, she is unethical.

either way it looks bad for her this fall and doesn't help jack

Even if it is legit, it's totally absurd. Anyone who would hold Kavanaugh responsible for anything he did when he was 17 is a piece of shit.
If it went to FBI it must be something more serious.

Keep in mind, were in a new age where 4 convicted criminals are running for congress. At this point it might be reasonable to speculate about laundering hush payments.

It’s really your position that no one gives anything to the FBI unless it’s legit? How is that reasonable?

Last edited:

if this is legit and she withheld it for so long, she is unethical. If, far more likely, she made it up, she is unethical.

Even if it is legit, it's totally absurd. Anyone who would hold Kavanaugh responsible for anything he did when he was 17 is a piece of shit.
If it went to FBI it must be something more serious.

Keep in mind, were in a new age where 4 convicted criminals are running for congress. At this point it might be reasonable to speculate about laundering hush payments.
You must have missed the part where the FBI turned the documents over to the White House
I certainly did.. cant find any evidence of that.

The FBI never announces whether its investigating or nor.

Interesting take on it considering I am blasted regularly on here for the shit I did at 15 & 16

Putin and Trump need to wipe the democrat Party down to an electoral rounding error.

Can flush the Deep State RINOs down with them

BREAKING: FBI Isn’t Investigating Brett Kavanaugh Over Content Of Vague Dianne Feinstein Document

I know it is the Daily Wire, but this article is well sourced and I am at my 5 free WaPo articles already this month :

The Federal Bureau of Investigation has declined to investigate Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh over allegations sent to them by Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-CA).

Matt Zapotosky of The Washington Post quoted an FBI official as saying: “Upon receipt of the information on the night of September 12, we included it as part of Judge Kavanaugh’s background file, as per the standard process.” He also reported that the agency was not opening a criminal investigation into what Kavanaugh may or may not have done as a high school student.

BREAKING: FBI Isn’t Investigating Brett Kavanaugh Over Content Of Vague Dianne Feinstein Document

I know it is the Daily Wire, but this article is well sourced and I am at my 5 free WaPo articles already this month :

The Federal Bureau of Investigation has declined to investigate Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh over allegations sent to them by Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-CA).

Matt Zapotosky of The Washington Post quoted an FBI official as saying: “Upon receipt of the information on the night of September 12, we included it as part of Judge Kavanaugh’s background file, as per the standard process.” He also reported that the agency was not opening a criminal investigation into what Kavanaugh may or may not have done as a high school student.
it is also worth noting that we really don't know what happened, so far there is no allegation of rape

AND even if there were serious allegations, the statute of limitations has long passed

the fact the the FBI is declining to even investigate should tell you something

Interesting take on it considering I am blasted regularly on here for the shit I did at 15 & 16

I think bripat would let a teenage rapist into the Supreme Court.... Like ask him any awkward questions...

The way I look at i. Feinstein got the letter showed it to no one and gave to the FBI... That is a very reasonable thing to do.. No grandstanding, no showing to other Democrats...

Kavanaugh should get his chance to give his side of the story, this could be a serious allegation... This is a life time appointment, better be sure...

She is a disgrace to the country. If Rs had any balls they would file ethics complaints against her. Feinstein is despicable and a liar.

Where did she lie? She got a serious allegation against a nominee..

If this was a Democrat you would want death penalty...

You have lost all objectiveness, your judgement is not trustworthy as you are looking for Red and Blue badges first before deciding..

She is a disgrace to the country. If Rs had any balls they would file ethics complaints against her. Feinstein is despicable and a liar.

You have lost all objectiveness, your judgement is not trustworthy as you are looking for Red and Blue badges first before deciding..
Remind me again where we made stuff up about Kagan Or sorormeyer?

I think bripat would let a teenage rapist into the Supreme Court.... Like ask him any awkward questions...

The way I look at i. Feinstein got the letter showed it to no one and gave to the FBI... That is a very reasonable thing to do.. No grandstanding, no showing to other Democrats...

Kavanaugh should get his chance to give his side of the story, this could be a serious allegation... This is a life time appointment, better be sure...
So now Kavanaugh is a teenage racist? Morons like you should be euthanized for the good of the species. This letter shouldn't even be discusses except to now that it's a sleazy desperate attempt by the Dims to stop Kavanaugh's appointment.

You have no idea what she got. For all we know, the letter is a complete work of fiction.

Why else would she turn a desperate rumor/smear job over to the Federal B I?

She must have some internal polling numbers that suggest she about to lose to the loon that is challenging her

sad
She's a pathetic human being.

You have no idea what she got. For all we know, the letter is a complete work of fiction.
she's pathetic as a human. calling her the 'c' word is crucifying the 'c' word.

So now Kavanaugh is a teenage racist? Morons like you should be euthanized for the good of the species. This letter shouldn't even be discusses except to now that it's a sleazy desperate attempt by the Dims to stop Kavanaugh's appointment.
the FBI wouldn't be involved if there was a there there. It would be the local police and it would have been in a juvenile setting. So, again, calling her pathetic is too nice.

Forum List

Back