Today I learned that Diane Feinstein is desperate to save her job

She is a disgrace to the country. If Rs had any balls they would file ethics complaints against her. Feinstein is despicable and a liar.

Where did she lie? She got a serious allegation against a nominee..

If this was a Democrat you would want death penalty...

You have lost all objectiveness, your judgement is not trustworthy as you are looking for Red and Blue badges first before deciding..

I just castigated both parties. Feinstein is a despicable vile hack.

She is a disgrace to the country. If Rs had any balls they would file ethics complaints against her. Feinstein is despicable and a liar.

Where did she lie? She got a serious allegation against a nominee..

If this was a Democrat you would want death penalty...

You have lost all objectiveness, your judgement is not trustworthy as you are looking for Red and Blue badges first before deciding..
Then let her bring forth the facts and the accuser! Every accused person has a right to face their accuser! Enough with this anonymous bullshit!

She looks bad either way.

if this is legit and she withheld it for so long, she is unethical. If, far more likely, she made it up, she is unethical.

either way it looks bad for her this fall and doesn't help jack

Even if it is legit, it's totally absurd. Anyone who would hold Kavanaugh responsible for anything he did when he was 17 is a piece of shit.
/----/ Didn't they try that with Mitt?

Seriously guys, Feinstein got a secret letter back in July of unknown origin from someone who remains secret that alleges sexual misconduct some 36 effing years ago and she waits until a few days ago when a vote will take place in the Judiciary Committee to bring the confirmation to a vote in the full Senate, that's about the gist of it, right? We don't even know what Kavanaugh is accused of. Feinstein doesn't share it with anyone until now when it looks like Kavanaugh is will be confirmed. Only then does she turns it over to the FBI, who I gather isn't going to investigate; they merely turned it over the WH as part of the background check done on nominees. Is it that hard to see why most people are going to see this as a blatant attempt to delay the Kavanaugh vote. This is political bullshit, nothing less.

Will Californians vote for her simply to keep her place in Congressional seniority. Electing a newbie will make them lose all the clout they have by keeping her in office so long.

Why else would she turn a desperate rumor/smear job over to the Federal B I?

She must have some internal polling numbers that suggest she about to lose to the loon that is challenging her

sad
Not to worry, China has her back.

To me Diane Feinstein looks like aged Tootsie.

View attachment 216472

View attachment 216474

In fact Dustin Hoffman looks quite a bit better....

I'm not kidding---why are these Democrats SO OLD? They are too old to be working. Too. Old.

The "notorious RGB" was interviewed about the Kavanaugh hearings and she was barely able to put two words together. How is she even able to do her job? You know she is not. You know her aides and underlings are doing the work for her.

Honest to Pete, Dems. Get some younger blood! I'm not in my 20s either but really, all these people in their 80s???

/——/ No, we pointed out billy clintoon was a rapist

How did you do that?

Because all the women you dragged out were pretty much caught lying their asses off or denying what you claimed about them.

Juanita Brodderick- A liar who kept changing her story.
Kathleen Willey- Lied about Clinton groping her, kept looking for a job at the White House a year after it happened.
Paula Jones- Lied about a distinguishing feature Clinton's medical records say he doesn't have.

/——/ No, we pointed out billy clintoon was a rapist

How did you do that?

Because all the women you dragged out were pretty much caught lying their asses off or denying what you claimed about them.

Juanita Brodderick- A liar who kept changing her story.
Kathleen Willey- Lied about Clinton groping her, kept looking for a job at the White House a year after it happened.
Paula Jones- Lied about a distinguishing feature Clinton's medical records say he doesn't have.
/——/ That’s why Clintoon paid them off

When they are in their 50s? Perhaps if he committed murder. Otherwise, no one cares, dumbass.

We just shipped some poor guy in his 90's back to Germany for something he did in his teens.

I don't know if Kavanaugh's actions disqualify him or not, but we ought to have a hearing on it. Just like we had a hearing on Anita Hill's claims.
/—-/ democRATs want a hearing on everything real or imagined. I want a hearing on why Hillary blew up the Hindenburg

When they are in their 50s? Perhaps if he committed murder. Otherwise, no one cares, dumbass.

We just shipped some poor guy in his 90's back to Germany for something he did in his teens.

I don't know if Kavanaugh's actions disqualify him or not, but we ought to have a hearing on it. Just like we had a hearing on Anita Hill's claims.
He was in his 20s, jackass, and he was an accomplice to mass murder.

Anita Hill should never have been allowed to testify. In both cases we have Dims desperate to defeat a conservative appointee with totally ridiculous and groundless accusations. Anita Hill is a case study in why this kind of shit should never see the light of day.

Even if it is legit, it's totally absurd. Anyone who would hold Kavanaugh responsible for anything he did when he was 17 is a piece of shit.

We hold people accountable for things they did when they were 17 all the time
Yes we do, but not after a 40 year career and I believe he was 16 at the supposed time, juvenile. It’s a local matter then right?

Why don’t you hold slick accountable then?:dunno:

Last edited:

He was in his 20s, jackass, and he was an accomplice to mass murder.

Anita Hill should never have been allowed to testify. In both cases we have Dims desperate to defeat a conservative appointee with totally ridiculous and groundless accusations. Anita Hill is a case study in why this kind of shit should never see the light of day.
We have history to the vile that’s a demoloser. It’s who they are, scared vermin with no class, no integrity and dishonest as the day is long.

This is worse than Anita

Forum List

Back