Today I learned that Diane Feinstein is desperate to save her job

He was in his 20s, jackass, and he was an accomplice to mass murder.

Actually, the only thing they proved was that he lied on his immigration application. The Germans aren't throwing him in prison, they are sending him to a rest home.

Anita Hill should never have been allowed to testify. In both cases we have Dims desperate to defeat a conservative appointee with totally ridiculous and groundless accusations. Anita Hill is a case study in why this kind of shit should never see the light of day.

Personally, I didn't believe Anita Hill, and there much better reasons to keep Uncle Thomas off the court... like he's stupid.

But, um, yeah, it did deserve a hearing.

She is a disgrace to the country. If Rs had any balls they would file ethics complaints against her. Feinstein is despicable and a liar.

Where did she lie? She got a serious allegation against a nominee..

If this was a Democrat you would want death penalty...

You have lost all objectiveness, your judgement is not trustworthy as you are looking for Red and Blue badges first before deciding..
Remind me again where we made stuff up about Kagan Or sorormeyer?

Elections have consequences. You want to have your judges on the Bench? Win legitimately at the Ballot. If you lose, don’t be obstructionist to the point you are smearing and lying about the Appointee.

Republicans get this, Democrats do not to the point where they are throwing out morals, ignoring laws “using any means possible.”

/——-/ A superior having sex with a subordinate is ok with you? What about all the CEOs who lost their jobs for consensual sex?

/——-/ A superior having sex with a subordinate is ok with you? What about all the CEOs who lost their jobs for consensual sex?

Which CEO's are those? Frankly, what I usually see is the bimbo getting promoted..

That's kind of between the CEO and their boards. Here's the thing, Nobody gets rid of a CEO who is making the company money.
/——/ just ask #metoo

Actually, the only thing they proved was that he lied on his immigration application. The Germans aren't throwing him in prison, they are sending him to a rest home.

Anita Hill should never have been allowed to testify. In both cases we have Dims desperate to defeat a conservative appointee with totally ridiculous and groundless accusations. Anita Hill is a case study in why this kind of shit should never see the light of day.

Personally, I didn't believe Anita Hill, and there much better reasons to keep Uncle Thomas off the court... like he's stupid.

Nope . That’s just more leftists scare tactics , it’s who you people are. Disgusting comes to mind!

She is a disgrace to the country. If Rs had any balls they would file ethics complaints against her. Feinstein is despicable and a liar.

You have lost all objectiveness, your judgement is not trustworthy as you are looking for Red and Blue badges first before deciding..

Elections have consequences. You want to have your judges on the Bench? Win legitimately at the Ballot. If you lose, don’t be obstructionist to the point you are smearing and lying about the Appointee.

Republicans get this, Democrats do not to the point where they are throwing out morals, ignoring laws “using any means possible.”
It’s who they are, they stand for nothing, just more evidence of it! Anita hill, Borq, now this. Oh and don’t forget old Roy Moore! They enjoy ruining people’s lives. It’s why they want to take away the tax cuts. They don’t hide it anymore.

Nor deny it

Uh, no, it didn't deserve a hearing. If Hill had a complaint against Thomas she should have filed it when issue occurred.

It’s who they are, they stand for nothing, just more evidence of it! Anita hill, Borq, now this. Oh and don’t forget old Roy Moore! They enjoy ruining people’s lives. It’s why they want to take away the tax cuts. They don’t hide it anymore.

Nor deny it
They can't win on the issues, so what can they do beside destroy the people they oppose?

Nor deny it
They can't win on the issues, so what can they do beside destroy the people they oppose?

Democrats sure lose their shit when they realize they don’t get the opportunity to pick judges. At that stage, they will stop at nothing.... very dangerous mindset.

Why else would she turn a desperate rumor/smear job over to the Federal B I?

She must have some internal polling numbers that suggest she about to lose to the loon that is challenging her

sad
Di has been traveling on the Progressive brick road for so long that she thinks she can not be thrown out, and some other wacko can win. She is old and set in her path. She is going out of mind further than she has in the past. Di needs medical help.

Uh, no, it didn't deserve a hearing. If Hill had a complaint against Thomas she should have filed it when issue occurred.

What good would that have done? It wasn't like he was going to get fired at the time. He was like only one of three black folks working for Reagan that he couldn't tell apart.

If you take her claims at face value, yes, they should have been aired before we gave this guy a lifetime appointment to SCOTUS.

I think there was a lot of gray area. He might have made comments he thought nothing of she was overly sensitive to.

The reason I didn't take her seriously was because when he left the Dept. of Education to go to EEOC, she went with him, something most people wouldn't do with a boss they disliked, much less one that was harrassing her.

What good would that have done? It wasn't like he was going to get fired at the time. He was like only one of three black folks working for Reagan that he couldn't tell apart.

If you take her claims at face value, yes, they should have been aired before we gave this guy a lifetime appointment to SCOTUS.

I think there was a lot of gray area. He might have made comments he thought nothing of she was overly sensitive to.

The reason I didn't take her seriously was because when he left the Dept. of Education to go to EEOC, she went with him, something most people wouldn't do with a boss they disliked, much less one that was harrassing her.

Why should anyone take her claims at face value? If the accusations weren't credible when they happened, then why should they be allowed in the hearings?

What the hell do the Clintons have to do with this thread? You ignorant Snowflakes are totally unable to stay on track!

Why should anyone take her claims at face value? If the accusations weren't credible when they happened, then why should they be allowed in the hearings?

you shouldn't, nutcase. she forwarded the letter to the FBI, freak of nature.

Forum List

Back