Today I learned that Diane Feinstein is desperate to save her job

Uh, no, it didn't deserve a hearing. If Hill had a complaint against Thomas she should have filed it when issue occurred.

What good would that have done? It wasn't like he was going to get fired at the time. He was like only one of three black folks working for Reagan that he couldn't tell apart.

If you take her claims at face value, yes, they should have been aired before we gave this guy a lifetime appointment to SCOTUS.

I think there was a lot of gray area. He might have made comments he thought nothing of she was overly sensitive to.

The reason I didn't take her seriously was because when he left the Dept. of Education to go to EEOC, she went with him, something most people wouldn't do with a boss they disliked, much less one that was harrassing her.

Why should anyone take her claims at face value? If the accusations weren't credible when they happened, then why should they be allowed in the hearings?

you shouldn't, nutcase. she forwarded the letter to the FBI, freak of nature.
I'm talking about Anita Hill, you stupid dingbat.

DiFi has been desperate for many things....

She used 5000 different reasons over 10 years to justify a US attack on Iraq, since she only cares about ISRAEL....

DiFi is a top 10 all time TRAITOR....

According to the law, it's sexual harassment for an employer to have sex with a subordinate.

Well,no, it's not. I think you actually need to read what the law is.

Not that Lewinsky was a "subordinate". She was an unpaid intern.

Anyone who is in a position of authority is in trouble.

I think you have no idea what the law is. People have consensual workplace affairs and relationships all the time. I know this never happens to you, but that's because of your personality.

Why else would she turn a desperate rumor/smear job over to the Federal B I?

She must have some internal polling numbers that suggest she about to lose to the loon that is challenging her

sad
I don't know maybe she went with allgations of illegal activity to her grocery store clerk ike you would. Then the clerk told her to go tell some one with a law enforcement badge!

I don't know maybe she went with allgations of illegal activity to her grocery store clerk ike you would. Then the clerk told her to go tell some one with a law enforcement badge!
did that sound funny in your head?

Forum List

Back