DOJ Invites 24 State AGs to Discuss Anti Trust Cases Against Google, Facebook

Can't happen quickly enough. The radical revolutionary American Left has been begging oh so poignantly for a smackdown. Time to answer their collective subconsciously made prayer. Accuse someone often of enough being the thing you most fear and hate, and sometimes—just sometimes—your prayers will be answered and your fellow countrymen will become the monsters in the darkest boneyards of your mind.

The White House is reportedly planning to order an antitrust probe of tech companies

White House reportedly prepares order directing antitrust probe of tech companies amid accusations of political bias
  • The White House is reportedly working on a memorandum for President Donald Trump to sign that would direct government agencies to "thoroughly investigate" whether social media companies such as Google or Facebook have violated U.S. antitrust laws, Bloomberg reported Saturday.
  • Social media company leaders, including Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg and Twitter chief Jack Dorsey have denied that their platforms are politically biased.
The White House is reportedly working on a memorandum for President Donald Trump to sign that would direct government agencies to "thoroughly investigate" big tech companies like Google and Facebook, Bloomberg News reported on Saturday, who have fended off accusations of political bias against conservatives.

A draft of that executive order, seen by Bloomberg, is in its preliminary stages and hasn't yet been run past other government agencies, a White House official told the publication. It also does not mention any specific companies.

However, its current language would o direct federal agencies to give recommendations ways to "protect competition among online platforms and address online platform bias" within a month after being signed, according to the report.

Republican lawmakers and right-wing groups have long questioned whether social media giants like Twitter, Facebook and Google are guilty of an anti-conservative bias, and promoting Democratic or progressive political views.

Trump himself has levied those accusations repeatedly, which reached a crescendo when Twitter was hit by accusations of "shadow banning" right-leaning voices on its platform...

I'm glad to see Trump finally going after these companies. We need an internet bill of rights that extends free speech to the internet. I'd also like to see the creation of a private cause of action where anyone wrongfully censored by these companies can bring a lawsuit directly against these companies.

Big brother statist getting the government to interfere with private businesses again. This is why I hate the Repubs as much as I hate the Dems.

Never let success go unpunished.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

The White House is reportedly planning to order an antitrust probe of tech companies

White House reportedly prepares order directing antitrust probe of tech companies amid accusations of political bias
  • The White House is reportedly working on a memorandum for President Donald Trump to sign that would direct government agencies to "thoroughly investigate" whether social media companies such as Google or Facebook have violated U.S. antitrust laws, Bloomberg reported Saturday.
  • Social media company leaders, including Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg and Twitter chief Jack Dorsey have denied that their platforms are politically biased.
The White House is reportedly working on a memorandum for President Donald Trump to sign that would direct government agencies to "thoroughly investigate" big tech companies like Google and Facebook, Bloomberg News reported on Saturday, who have fended off accusations of political bias against conservatives.

A draft of that executive order, seen by Bloomberg, is in its preliminary stages and hasn't yet been run past other government agencies, a White House official told the publication. It also does not mention any specific companies.

However, its current language would o direct federal agencies to give recommendations ways to "protect competition among online platforms and address online platform bias" within a month after being signed, according to the report.

Republican lawmakers and right-wing groups have long questioned whether social media giants like Twitter, Facebook and Google are guilty of an anti-conservative bias, and promoting Democratic or progressive political views.

Trump himself has levied those accusations repeatedly, which reached a crescendo when Twitter was hit by accusations of "shadow banning" right-leaning voices on its platform...

I'm glad to see Trump finally going after these companies. We need an internet bill of rights that extends free speech to the internet. I'd also like to see the creation of a private cause of action where anyone wrongfully censored by these companies can bring a lawsuit directly against these companies.

Maybe we should then bring the fairness doctrine back. Conservatives dominate talk radio and discriminate against liberal viewers. The fact is there is no right of free speech on the internet. Private companies have a right to conduct their business as they see fit. This is so typical of the fascist right. The fact is that there are no barriers to competing. All you need is a internet connection. You need to replace the American flag with the Nazi flag. That would be more appropriate.

Maybe we should then bring the fairness doctrine back. Conservatives dominate talk radio and discriminate against liberal viewers.

Fine with me if we kick NPR over to AM or at least stop subsidizing their commie propaganda.

Maybe we should then bring the fairness doctrine back. Conservatives dominate talk radio and discriminate against liberal viewers.

Fine with me if we kick NPR over to AM or at least stop subsidizing their commie propaganda.

If you have Rush Limbaugh then you have to have a liberal on after Limbaugh for 3 hours if you want to keep your license.

Conservatives dominate talk radio because people listen to them.
Leftists dominate social platforms because they shut out those who expose them.

There's a difference. But leftists don't understand it.

It's time for a purge and it is coming.

Maybe we should then bring the fairness doctrine back. Conservatives dominate talk radio and discriminate against liberal viewers. The fact is there is no right of free speech on the internet. Private companies have a right to conduct their business as they see fit. This is so typical of the fascist right. The fact is that there are no barriers to competing. All you need is a internet connection. You need to replace the American flag with the Nazi flag. That would be more appropriate.

What claptrap you spew, commie scum.

If conservatives manage to to get the big fed gubmint to control speech of private entities, we must never forget it was them who started us down that dark path.

If conservatives manage to to get the big fed gubmint to control speech of private entities, we must never forget it was them who started us down that dark path.
We'll be celebrated for centuries.

While your people are reviled and held up as a cautionary tale of the downfall of public education.

While your people are reviled and held up as a cautionary tale of the downfall of public education.
No one will celebrate your stupid ass. Trump won’t be able to do anything unless he repeals the 1st amendment. Though if he forces the rapist into the Supreme Court, maybe he’s thinking he won’t have to follow the Constitution anymore. He hates that thing.

No one will celebrate your stupid ass. Trump won’t be able to do anything unless he repeals the 1st amendment. Though if he forces the rapist into the Supreme Court, maybe he’s thinking he won’t have to follow the Constitution anymore. He hates that thing.
You are, quite simply, an imbecile and the best example I've seen of how our public education system makes people stupid.

And nobody is doing anything to prevent free speech.
But we will stop small groups of people with more money than God from eliminating free speech.

Fuckerberg is already trying to move to China. They don't want him, though.

You are, quite simply, an imbecile and the best example I've seen of how our public education system makes people stupid.
^ Bootlicker had no response, I see

That was my response. You are an imbecile.
Which is why few people respond to you anymore. You're on ignore for the most part. I just like to take you out and play with you once in a while.

That was my response. You are an imbecile.
Which is why few people respond to you anymore. You're on ignore for the most part. I just like to take you out and play with you once in a while.
Okay, inbred trash. Your traitor President will not succeed at killing free speech.

You want the Govt to control how a private business operates and then call someone one a Commie.

Another damn sheep to stupid to grasp the irony of their post

Big brother statist getting the government to interfere with private businesses again. This is why I hate the Repubs as much as I hate the Dems.

Never let success go unpunished.

One of your buddies posted a thread today that might apply here....you might read it...
Just replace racism with social media platform discrimination

"When You're Used to Privilege Equity Feels Like Oppression"

There are similarities in the way the Left owned social media giants play favorites and discriminate, with something as important in society today as the automobile, and whites only water fountains and bathrooms of 100 years ago.

But you don't feel the sting of the discrimination because you're on the privileged side.
It's not like those denied can just go to another giant Facebook or Google.

I'd bet you have no clue at all what's going on behind the scenes and the serious effect it is having on those not on the Left. People's lives are being affected and opportunities being denied one group while boosting and helping another selectively.

That said, I'm not sure government intervention will help. It seems historically anything the government touches gets worse in the long run.

Last edited:

You want the Govt to control how a private business operates and then call someone one a Commie.

Another damn sheep to stupid to grasp the irony of their post

Case ya didn't know all businesses have some level of govt control. Goog is verging on subversive. Fakebook could care less about

New Topics

Forum List

Back