to the "mods" ..thank you

good morning sunshine. i see you are out spreading your good will and cheer. i have no problem with saying thanks to people who volunteer their time to maintain a messageboard i chat on. hmm what would i be sucking up for....rep....there is no where to go....i can already start my own religion...what else is there?
Checkin' Del and CW for polyps?

good morning sunshine. i see you are out spreading your good will and cheer. i have no problem with saying thanks to people who volunteer their time to maintain a messageboard i chat on. hmm what would i be sucking up for....rep....there is no where to go....i can already start my own religion...what else is there?

Jealousy does not become you ... :eusa_whistle:

Jealousy does not become you ... :eusa_whistle:
Is that the beet fame you could come up with? i swear, KK, you're perhaps the most pathetic little troll on this board.

brown_noser.jpg

I think we should get kittens rep power up to 100 because no mod should be less than that:eusa_angel:

How come my pic of the gay hunk was the only one that didn't show up bones?

Too much of a hunk?

Was it Josh Holloway? :eusa_pray:

and shall i be thankful for small things?

Kissing ass again I see. Could you do your whoring somewhere else please? I know, why not put a curse on all those ( what 2 or 3 people voicing opinions) evil doers bad mouthing the mods?

Bury that nose as deep in their ass as you want. But do us all a favor and do it by private messages.

Christ, shut the fuck up already, eh? If you don't like it, don't fucking read it.

Forum List

Back