to the "mods" ..thank you

strollingbones

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2008
chicken farm
seems a few mouthy posters are attacking the mods and blaming them for all the worlds ills...

this board has a great group of mods...

for kitten the new & improved hitler:

ty0106THANKYOU.gif

for del and his munchies:

29.jpg

for echo:

do you know how hard it is to find a gay guy on a thank you card?

THANKYOU-GYM.gif

for 15:

IMG_0211.jpg

and last but never least, our own daniel webster...cw:

i found you a cheerleader....:lol:

ROLLTIDEDANI.gif

Ms. Strolling, you do not have to kiss the moderator's ass.

My glorious penis is here to save you.

Last edited:
good morning sunshine. i see you are out spreading your good will and cheer. i have no problem with saying thanks to people who volunteer their time to maintain a messageboard i chat on. hmm what would i be sucking up for....rep....there is no where to go....i can already start my own religion...what else is there?

good morning sunshine. i see you are out spreading your good will and cheer. i have no problem with saying thanks to people who volunteer their time to maintain a messageboard i chat on. hmm what would i be sucking up for....rep....there is no where to go....i can already start my own religion...what else is there?

Bury that nose as deep in their ass as you want. But do us all a favor and do it by private messages.

Bury that nose as deep in their ass as you want. But do us all a favor and do it by private messages.

no i can do it in the feedback section...isnt that what it is for? is anyone forcing you to read any threads?

Ms. Strolling did I mention the part where your sweet pussy is my playground?

You want to give it to me, and you know it.

seems a few mouthy posters are attacking the mods and blaming them for all the worlds ills...

this board has a great group of mods...

for kitten the new & improved hitler:

ty0106THANKYOU.gif

for del and his munchies:

29.jpg

for echo:

do you know how hard it is to find a gay guy on a thank you card?

THANKYOU-GYM.gif

for 15:

IMG_0211.jpg

and last but never least, our own daniel webster...cw:

i found you a cheerleader....:lol:

ROLLTIDEDANI.gif

You've got something stuck to your nose.. looks like a peanut or possible a piece of corn...

Forum List

Back