‘To Stop the Multiplication of the Unfit’

What exactly do you mean by "discourage"?

I would think that this would fall under the "education" category. You know, teach 'em what causes babies, give them access to prevention, and maybe even encourage them to improve their own circumstances before bringing children into their lives.

I don't think that's really what lies at the heart of NYcarbineer's definition of "discourage."

Not to mention he advocates throwing money at them every time they have another baby... there's some discouragement for ya!

Thank goodness someone's just getting on with it!!!
Planned Parenthood announced Tuesday the grand opening of its long-planned $8 billion Abortionplex, a sprawling abortion facility that will allow the organization to terminate unborn lives with an efficiency never before thought possible.

During a press conference, Planned Parenthood president Cecile Richards told reporters that the new state-of-the-art fetus-killing facility located in the nation's heartland offers quick, easy, in-and-out abortions to all women, and represents a bold reinvention of the group's long-standing mission and values.
Planned Parenthood Opens $8 Billion Abortionplex | The Onion - America's Finest News Source

Dude, it's "The Onion". But I'm absolutely certain someone will take the bait. Made me LOL!

Louisiana's U.S. Rep. Fleming falls victim to The Onion's 'abortionplex' prank | The Advertiser | theadvertiser.com
U.S. Rep. John Fleming, R-Minden, is again gaining some national headlines for Louisiana, but this time it's because he apparently fell victim to a satirical news joke.

On Monday, Fleming's public Facebook profile published a link to an article from the satirical newspaper "The Onion" that was titled "Planned Parenthood Opens $8 Billion Abortionplex."

"More on Planned Parenthood, abortion by the wholesale," Fleming said on his Facebook profile where he linked The Onion's article

What's the deal with liberals trying to clean up Maggie Sanger's image?

There is only one reply to a request for a higher birthrate among the intelligent, and that is to ask the government to first take the burden of the insane and feeble-minded from your back. [Mandatory] sterilization for these is the answer ... Give dysgenic groups [people with 'bad genes'] in our population their choice of segregation or sterilization.

Margaret Sanger, October 1926 and April 1932 issues of the Birth Control Review.

She was after all a prominent member of the American Eugenics Society.

Along with many other very famous and wealthy people. The Rockefeller Foundation supported the Kaiser Wilhelm Institution who had as one of their stars, Josef Mengele.

Kellogg (yes of cornflake fame) was a board member and a segregationist. JP. Morgan as well.

Last edited:
Louisiana's U.S. Rep. Fleming falls victim to The Onion's 'abortionplex' prank | The Advertiser | theadvertiser.com
U.S. Rep. John Fleming, R-Minden, is again gaining some national headlines for Louisiana, but this time it's because he apparently fell victim to a satirical news joke.

On Monday, Fleming's public Facebook profile published a link to an article from the satirical newspaper "The Onion" that was titled "Planned Parenthood Opens $8 Billion Abortionplex."

"More on Planned Parenthood, abortion by the wholesale," Fleming said on his Facebook profile where he linked The Onion's article

I heard this on a local talk show..., I laughed my ass off.

Let me repeat my question to you:

Do you think it's wrong to discourage poor women from having babies? Especially, many babies?

What exactly do you mean by "discourage"?

Hey, if you don't have the guts to answer the question, just don't reply. Don't waste my time with some lame dodge.

The fact is that 99% of the rightwingers on this board and everywhere else believe that poor people should limit their rate of reproduction, i.e., should refrain from having babies they can't afford to raise.

yeah... they do... they want them to practice abstinence. Only wealthy Republicans can have sex.

if the R's get their way, 13 year olds and everyone else will be forced to have babies.

Just who is talking about "forcing" 13 year olds to have sex? Is it people saying that 13 year olds shouldn't be having sex, or is it people saying, "oh, you know they're gonna! they have to! you can't stop them and it's wrong to tell them to wait! it's so natural and healthy! they should! they really, really should have sex! lots of sex! and we should teach 10 year olds how to use all manner of devices and techniques and to experiment in alternative sex and to do whatever they want because people should always do whatever they want whenever they want!"?

hmmmmm.....

If the leftists infesting our society and educational systems took the same approach to cigarrettes that they took to sex you'd be hard-pressed to find a Jr High student without lung cancer.

Tell you what slick... you go ahead and tell your 13 year old to wait and give her no birth control options. I have no problem with telling kids that age to wait.. in fact, I encourage it. But you either have to be blind as a fucking BAT or Naive as hell to think that the majority of those kids are going to listen to you when you're not around.

if the R's get their way, 13 year olds and everyone else will be forced to have babies.

Just who is talking about "forcing" 13 year olds to have sex? Is it people saying that 13 year olds shouldn't be having sex, or is it people saying, "oh, you know they're gonna! they have to! you can't stop them and it's wrong to tell them to wait! it's so natural and healthy! they should! they really, really should have sex! lots of sex! and we should teach 10 year olds how to use all manner of devices and techniques and to experiment in alternative sex and to do whatever they want because people should always do whatever they want whenever they want!"?

hmmmmm.....

If the leftists infesting our society and educational systems took the same approach to cigarrettes that they took to sex you'd be hard-pressed to find a Jr High student without lung cancer.

Tell you what slick... you go ahead and tell your 13 year old to wait and give her no birth control options. I have no problem with telling kids that age to wait.. in fact, I encourage it. But you either have to be blind as a fucking BAT or Naive as hell to think that the majority of those kids are going to listen to you when you're not around.

My kid listened, but then again I was a PARENT. It always blows my mind when people say they can't control their children. You gotta be some kind of REAL LOSER if your kid(s) don't respect you enough to trust your judgment.

hmmmmm.....

And therefore should never be expected to take responsibility? Better to kill off any 'inconveniences' that result? Typical fucking lefty.

I feel the need to say this a bit louder:

MICHELLE MALKIN IS A MORON.

Stephanie, that you would base a thread around her is quite hilarious.

hmmmmm.....

My kid listened, but then again I was a PARENT. It always blows my mind when people say they can't control their children. You gotta be some kind of REAL LOSER if your kid(s) don't respect you enough to trust your judgment.

I'm a parent too motherfucker. Let me ask you something dickhead... how do you KNOW they listened? How do you know he/she didn't just get lucky? How do you know... you know what? You don't. You aren't with them 24/7, you don't know what goes on behind your back.

Go fuck yourself.

hmmmmm.....

And therefore should never be expected to take responsibility? Better to kill off any 'inconveniences' that result? Typical fucking lefty.

I'm not advocating KILLING anything. Unless you are talking about sperm cells being children, you asshole. Typical fucking righty. equating contraceptives with abortion.

With all due respect, the OP is not about Malkin.

Sanger is well known as a prominent member of the American Eugenics Society. Along with many other wealthy individuals who really did believe they needed to "clean up the human race".

And eugenics went hand in hand with racism.

For example:

A very concise and complete summation of the fully-devolved eugenicist philosophy is provided us by Norman E. Hines in his 1938 book Practical Birth-Control Methods;

All the rights we have are those granted to us by society.

Certainly there is no natural right to spawn defective children who must be supported by others through taxation or charity. The crisis in this instance is the enormous expense to the state of the care of the defective classes and the contamination of the biological stock which results from their reproduction ...

While sterilization is no substitute for segregation, it is also true that segregation is no substitute for sterilization. They must go hand in hand.

Last edited:

I'm not advocating KILLING anything. Unless you are talking about sperm cells being children, you asshole. Typical fucking righty. equating contraceptives with abortion.

Do you know what the topic of this thread is, you irresponsible fucking idiot?

With all due respect, the OP is not about Malkin.

Sanger is well known as a prominent member of the American Eugenics Society. Along with many other wealthy individuals who really did believe they needed to "clean up the human race".

And eugenics went hand in hand with racism.

For example:

A very concise and complete summation of the fully-devolved eugenicist philosophy is provided us by Norman E. Hines in his 1938 book Practical Birth-Control Methods;

All the rights we have are those granted to us by society.

Certainly there is no natural right to spawn defective children who must be supported by others through taxation or charity. The crisis in this instance is the enormous expense to the state of the care of the defective classes and the contamination of the biological stock which results from their reproduction ...

While sterilization is no substitute for segregation, it is also true that segregation is no substitute for sterilization. They must go hand in hand.

So if someone wants to take away social spending - such as welfare - on the poor that is tied to the number of children they have,

that's an attempt to discourage reproduction among the unfit, isn't it?

Does anyone think Michelle Malkin doesn't use birth control?

I'm guessing her husband is a pussy, to put up with her shit, so logically, when two XXXX fuck,

pregnancy isn't a problem.

my my, your HATE just knows no bounds..so classy and sexist, but hey, it's just a woman who doesn't think like you do, this is the reason I laugh every time I hear you liberals spew you are for women and their rights.

And all over a article about Margaret Sanger and Planned Parenthood...

Last edited:
Does anyone think Michelle Malkin doesn't use birth control?

I'm guessing her husband is a pussy, to put up with her shit, so logically, when twoXXXXXfuck,

pregnancy isn't a problem.

my my, your HATE just knows no bounds..so classy and sexist, but hey, it's just a woman who doesn't think like you do, this is the reason I laugh every time I hear you liberals spew you are for women and their rights.

And all over a article about Margaret Sanger and Planned Parenthood...

Malkin deserves about the same amount of respect that you do.

Forum List

Back