‘To Stop the Multiplication of the Unfit’

I'm a parent too motherfucker. Let me ask you something dickhead... how do you KNOW they listened? How do you know he/she didn't just get lucky? How do you know... you know what? You don't. You aren't with them 24/7, you don't know what goes on behind your back.

Go fuck yourself.

If you're such a FUCKED UP POS parent that you DON'T know, I feel REALLY bad for your kids.

I knew you were a scumbag from your earlier posts, and now you've added shit-for-brains sperm donor to your resume.

Parent, my ass. PARASITE is more likely, fuckwad!

And to get back on topic, it's a fucking shame YOU didn't get hooked up with a Progressive eugenicist, it would've saved the world from having to deal with a genetic defective like you!

Last edited:
I feel the need to say this a bit louder:

MICHELLE MALKIN IS A MORON.

Stephanie, that you would base a thread around her is quite hilarious.

With all due respect, the OP is not about Malkin.

Sanger is well known as a prominent member of the American Eugenics Society. Along with many other wealthy individuals who really did believe they needed to "clean up the human race".

And eugenics went hand in hand with racism.

For example:

A very concise and complete summation of the fully-devolved eugenicist philosophy is provided us by Norman E. Hines in his 1938 book Practical Birth-Control Methods;

All the rights we have are those granted to us by society.

Certainly there is no natural right to spawn defective children who must be supported by others through taxation or charity. The crisis in this instance is the enormous expense to the state of the care of the defective classes and the contamination of the biological stock which results from their reproduction ...

While sterilization is no substitute for segregation, it is also true that segregation is no substitute for sterilization. They must go hand in hand.

So if someone wants to take away social spending - such as welfare - on the poor that is tied to the number of children they have,

that's an attempt to discourage reproduction among the unfit, isn't it?

My issue with Sanger, Kellogg, JP Morgan and all the other crazies in the American Eugenics Society is they pushed for and received judicial support for mandatory, involuntary sterilizations.

That's more than just "discouragement".

Hell's bells the Rockefeller Foundation funded the Kaiser Wilhelm Institute in Germany. And one of the Institutes major stars was Josef Mengele. Talk about a dark time in American history.

And Buck vs Bell was just stunning.

Buck v. Bell - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

My issue with Sanger, Kellogg, JP Morgan and all the other crazies in the American Eugenics Society is they pushed for and received judicial support for mandatory, involuntary sterilizations.

Hell's bells the Rockefeller Foundation funded the Kaiser Wilhelm Institute in Germany. And one of the Institutes major stars was Josef Mengele. Talk about a dark time in American history.

Yep, those were dark days indeed. I just read your link for Buck v. Bell, I think despicable is apt for a one word description...

What's wild is we are talking not just Sanger, not just the wealthy elitists but prominent academics who were pushing for the involuntary sterilizations as well.

Here is the Judges opinion in Buck vs Bell. I mean I can't believe what I read on half these sites.

The ruling was written by Justice Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr. In support of his argument that the interest of the states in a "pure" gene pool outweighed the interest of individuals in their bodily integrity, he argued:

“ We have seen more than once that the public welfare may call upon the best citizens for their lives. It would be strange if it could not call upon those who already sap the strength of the State for these lesser sacrifices, often not felt to be such by those concerned, to prevent our being swamped with incompetence.

It is better for all the world, if instead of waiting to execute degenerate offspring for crime, or to let them starve for their imbecility, society can prevent those who are manifestly unfit from continuing their kind.

The principle that sustains compulsory vaccination is broad enough to cover cutting the Fallopian tubes. ”

Holmes concluded his argument by declaring that "Three generations of imbeciles are enough"

What's wild is we are talking not just Sanger, not just the wealthy elitists but prominent academics who were pushing for the involuntary sterilizations as well.

Here is the Judges opinion in Buck vs Bell. I mean I can't believe what I read on half these sites.

The ruling was written by Justice Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr. In support of his argument that the interest of the states in a "pure" gene pool outweighed the interest of individuals in their bodily integrity, he argued:

“ We have seen more than once that the public welfare may call upon the best citizens for their lives. It would be strange if it could not call upon those who already sap the strength of the State for these lesser sacrifices, often not felt to be such by those concerned, to prevent our being swamped with incompetence.

It is better for all the world, if instead of waiting to execute degenerate offspring for crime, or to let them starve for their imbecility, society can prevent those who are manifestly unfit from continuing their kind.

The principle that sustains compulsory vaccination is broad enough to cover cutting the Fallopian tubes. ”

Holmes concluded his argument by declaring that "Three generations of imbeciles are enough"

Further proof that Progressivism is a mental disorder... :cuckoo:

Yep, those were dark days indeed. I just read your link for Buck v. Bell, I think despicable is apt for a one word description...

It's unreal that we are just talking less than a century ago, learned men and women truly believed in setting up a master race. And they weren't Nazis.

And then to think that at the Nuremberg trials Nazi doctors actually used that Judge's opinion as part of their defense.

Big talk coming from a woman who posts home addresses of children she disagrees with on the internet.

Malkin would better serve this country acting as a whore for our servicemen than as one for the failed policies of the Republican party.

She did no such thing, you sleazy lying scumbag.

Big talk coming from a woman who posts home addresses of children she disagrees with on the internet.

Malkin would better serve this country acting as a whore for our servicemen than as one for the failed policies of the Republican party.

She did no such thing, you sleazy lying scumbag.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FT6p4MJZBtc]Michelle Malkin Worst Person in the World Oct 24 2007 - YouTube[/ame]

827.gif

Malkin? The only people who care what that shrieking beast has to spew, are far-right half-wits. The only thing she's worth is to be grudge-fucked and thrown out the door.

Last edited:
and yet santorum thinks women should bare the children of rapist? abortion is a non issue both parties have proven that......

all this talk of abortion is simply an issue of distraction

"...women should bare the children..."

I'm shoulder to shoulder to you on any punishment you can think of for the rapist...
...but what, exactly, is the crime of the 'child' you reference such that it should be put to death?

Ahem, that would be "bear" children...
baring children is a totally different set of laws...

Somethings never go away, there will always be a certain group of people who think they know who is worthy of producing life and who is unworthy of producing life. The means through which they attempt to achieve this have changed throughout time, but one thing is for certain there will always be Malthusians who hate the poor and ignorant, and wish only for their removal from the gene pool.

When a bunch of wealthy white women and elite Washington bureaucrats defend the trampling of religious liberties in the name of “increased access” to “reproductive services” for “poor” women, the ghost of Margaret Sanger is cackling.

Why is it just "ok" to blatantly thrust your religious beliefs on another person in a constitutionally secular society.....?

Do you think it's wrong to discourage poor women from having babies? Especially, many babies?

I think it's wrong for poor women to have babies for the sole purpose of upping their welfare and food stamp benefits.

No woman/family should have more babies than they can afford to raise without the taxpayer picking up the tab.
And there it is, only the wealthy can have a family.

...and only the wealthy can avoid the consequences of too many.

See, this whole double / bi-polar vision serves a purpose. More poor people with the tools to limit reproduction to those children they could comfortably support and educate, and thus promote to a better life, the more wealth (and country club space) has to be shared with, um, undesirables. Hell, just look what happened to golf!

Conversely, if the poor are denied access to reproductive health services, they'll continue to BE poor, generation after generation, and thus the working class will continue to be banned from elite circles of influence, and will continue to act (as if they have any choice) in a servant capacity (and as a service [sub] economy) to the rich.

Forum List

Back