‘To Stop the Multiplication of the Unfit’

I find it demeaning how they speak of "the poor"...as if they are incapable of getting out of being poor..but they speak of black people about the same way.

Damn them! :eek:

Mark 10:21 (KJV)

Then Jesus beholding him loved him, and said unto him, One thing thou lackest: go thy way, sell whatsoever thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come, take up the cross, and follow me.

And yet,

in just about every discussion around here about the poor, about social spending, welfare etc.,

the first admonition to those poor you hear from the Right is...

...stop having so many babies!!!!!!!!!

wow, that is just so inhumane.

What is sick is what we hear from you on the left. If you happen to have sex and by golly you get that unwanted pregnancy out of it...just abort abort abort...it's simple and painless, forget the mental guilt afterwards of realizing you just killed YOUR OWN CHILD.

Now, any comment on the article?

No Staph, what we on the left state is that if you are going to have sex and do not wish to have children, then, both male and female, should take action to prevent that result.

Comment on the article? Malkin is a shrill idiot, as usual.

I find it demeaning how they speak of "the poor"...as if they are incapable of getting out of being poor..but they speak of black people about the same way.

Damn them! :eek:

Mark 10:21 (KJV)

Then Jesus beholding him loved him, and said unto him, One thing thou lackest: go thy way, sell whatsoever thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come, take up the cross, and follow me.

There ya go! See what happens when the liberal/progressive society destroys traditional religious values?

Conversely, if the poor are denied access to reproductive health services, they'll continue to BE poor, generation after generation.

Remaining poor, "generation after generation," is exactly what the democrats demand of the poor.

I find it despicable how you all act as if you don't know damned well what you condemn people to with your bullshit, or how you profit from it.

And yet,

in just about every discussion around here about the poor, about social spending, welfare etc.,

wow, that is just so inhumane.

What is sick is what we hear from you on the left. If you happen to have sex and by golly you get that unwanted pregnancy out of it...just abort abort abort...it's simple and painless, forget the mental guilt afterwards of realizing you just killed YOUR OWN CHILD.

Now, any comment on the article?

No Staph, what we on the left state is that if you are going to have sex and do not wish to have children, then, both male and female, should take action to prevent that result.

Comment on the article? Malkin is a shrill idiot, as usual.

There is really something wrong with that women.

She is sick.

Let me repeat my question to you:

Do you think it's wrong to discourage poor women from having babies? Especially, many babies?

I think the term "discourage" is antiquated, where is applies to the female, don't you?

Ample access to and education about reproductive health services (including, at an appropriate age, why its important) would give women the tools to limit the number of children they have, as well as at what age they start having them, on their OWN. They don't need to be "discouraged," they need to be encouraged: to be told they have bright futures, and that their children will too, as long as they're not starting out from behind.

Women, or couples for that matter, who are not in a position to afford to have children, need to be discouraged from having children. Period. The semantics of it are not important, to me anyway.

I strongly disagree. The semantics, as you call them, send a message. Those that you pick, talk down to people. They're poor, not irresponsible, and not stupid.

And yet,

yep, dont gangbang 20 men at the scrip club, and you wont have kids or need an abortion....and voila .....see it's not that hard

The title ‘To Stop the Multiplication of the Unfit’ seems it should be something like, To Stop the Potentially of the Unfit. Does that not ring more true?

And yet,

I would have never guessed you were a Traditional Catholic.

Say "Hi" to the Pope for me next time he gives you a lecture about the Evil of Birth Control and encourages you to Multiply regardless of your ability to support anyone, much less yourself.

And yet,

yep, dont gangbang 20 men at the scrip club, and you wont have kids or need an abortion....and voila .....see it's not that hard

That statement is so extreme is that what truly happens in life? I mean most of the people on the left are from "Pagan" people but to assert it in that extreme is just a farse.

I think the term "discourage" is antiquated, where is applies to the female, don't you?

Ample access to and education about reproductive health services (including, at an appropriate age, why its important) would give women the tools to limit the number of children they have, as well as at what age they start having them, on their OWN. They don't need to be "discouraged," they need to be encouraged: to be told they have bright futures, and that their children will too, as long as they're not starting out from behind.

Women, or couples for that matter, who are not in a position to afford to have children, need to be discouraged from having children. Period. The semantics of it are not important, to me anyway.

I strongly disagree. The semantics, as you call them, send a message. Those that you pick, talk down to people. They're poor, not irresponsible, and not stupid.

While I agree that positive messaging is potentially important in optimizing the success of a social engineering movement (although the 10 commandments went in the exact opposite direction and holy SHIT was that a successful movement), I disagree in part. Many poor people are, in fact, stupid and or irresponsible. Many people in any demographic are one, the other, or both.

While I agree that positive messaging is potentially important in optimizing the success of a social engineering movement (although the 10 commandments went in the exact opposite direction and holy SHIT was that a successful movement), I disagree in part. Many poor people are, in fact, stupid and or irresponsible. Many people in any demographic are one, the other, or both.

If I may zero in on one aspect of this convo, umm, it's not the semantics, poor people see other people have in front of them, and when they make their decision, it's based on how they feel about that to themselves. They are looking at their goals, and if a "child" right then is where they need to be, or have they been "blown off course".

A lot put their goals first, it's not sex education they need, it's esteem problems, and is most times the first real big decision they have to make. And logically based on their age, and where they are in life, they choose to abort.

I think it's case by case thing, and I think the real culprit is Advertising, and Entertainment.

Last edited:
and yet santorum thinks women should bare the children of rapist? abortion is a non issue both parties have proven that......

all this talk of abortion is simply an issue of distraction

I do too. I know most people think it's radical, but I believe there's a chance abortion
, at any stage is killing a life. The woman can always give birth, then leave the child for adoption. I believe everyone is brainwashed with this whole a woman's right to choose argument.

and yet santorum thinks women should bare the children of rapist? abortion is a non issue both parties have proven that......

I do too. I know most people think it's radical, but I believe there's a chance abortion
, at any stage is killing a life. The woman can always give birth, then leave the child for adoption. I believe everyone is brainwashed with this whole a woman's right to choose argument.

Not to be repetative

Oh I think the self-righteous conservatives should understand, life begins with a jolt. The "quickening" of the fetus. But when a jolt takes out a fetus, it's murder. I think either way, the entry into this world hurts equally as compared to the termination of a pregnancy. Bottom line is, it's an individual decision. You are no one to tell me I am the lesser. The balance in this matter has been lop-sided since day go. Life fucking hurts. You ignore the harm life does to people. Compare the pain in your life to a small jolt of pain. God is there, he knows your heart. But you want to legislate to encourage life long pain. As a parent and a person with delusional disorder, yes, I would say, be selective in your reproducing. If you don't like psychopaths then why are you charging murder when a concerned citizen takes appropriate action. I chose the side of the veil my offspring would be on. I don't think that decision "physically and mentally" hurt my children, as much as living in society with people like you.

I love it when MEN say that women should have to carry the child of their RAPISTS to term.

me too. I also love it when women do also.

I hate it when people don't understand everyone is entitled to their opinion on the sanctity of life.

And yet,

I would have never guessed you were a Traditional Catholic.

Say "Hi" to the Pope for me next time he gives you a lecture about the Evil of Birth Control and encourages you to Multiply regardless of your ability to support anyone, much less yourself.

Your post has nothing to do with my post. If that was your intention,

well done.

Not to be repetative

Oh I think the self-righteous conservatives should understand, life begins with a jolt. The "quickening" of the fetus. But when a jolt takes out a fetus, it's murder. I think either way, the entry into this world hurts equally as compared to the termination of a pregnancy. Bottom line is, it's an individual decision. You are no one to tell me I am the lesser. The balance in this matter has been lop-sided since day go. Life fucking hurts. You ignore the harm life does to people. Compare the pain in your life to a small jolt of pain. God is there, he knows your heart. But you want to legislate to encourage life long pain. As a parent and a person with delusional disorder, yes, I would say, be selective in your reproducing. If you don't like psychopaths then why are you charging murder when a concerned citizen takes appropriate action. I chose the side of the veil my offspring would be on. I don't think that decision "physically and mentally" hurt my children, as much as living in society with people like you.

Who's saying you're the lesser? You're thwe one casting judgment.

Self-righteous???

I don't know when life begins and niether do you. Me personally I'm against all abortion, and I respect the fact not everyone agrees with me, obviously, the same cannot be said about you.

Forum List

Back