To hell with compromise.

I am ready for America to move forward in bold brush strokes and colors.

Time to let the Fiscal Cliff materialize. Afterall, it was the 'compromise' of a couple years ago that allowed the topic to be ignored until after Obama was re-elected.

Go home sniper

Aside from the fact that to the left, "compromise" means "do what we want", the last thing I want government to do is agree.

Every time I hear someone say "let's get together on both sides of the isle to work on the problems facing this country" I just want to punch them in the face.

Government is not the solution to any problem. Just get the government out of the fucking way! When politicians get together, government NEVER gets out of the way.

Quite the naïve and childish tantrum.

‘The government’ is neither the solution nor problem, and no one ever said government was the solution.

‘The government’ is merely the venue in which the people address issues of National interest and importance.

The people and government are one in the same.

Therefore, the problem is not ‘the government,’ the problem is the TPM, social conservatives, and others on the radical fiscal right who refuse to engage in sound and responsible governance, in good faith.

Sound and responsible? You mean like refusing to send to committee bills from the House? You are aware that the way a divided Congress is supposed to work is one house passes a bill the second house takes it and changes the parts they disagree with then the two houses get together and decide if it can be saved. Obstruction is REFUSING to send to Committee those bills. Remind us who DID THAT?

Great stuff.

Don't bend an inch, not a freakin' inch, no matter what.

It's worked so well so far.

:rock:

Enough with the self- righteous BS. It's Obama and the dumbocrates that haven't worked with conservatives.

Boy, no kiddin', all those "pledges" being signed by the Democrat candidates were hilarious. And the way those Democrats admitted they wanted to make Obama a one-term President, holy crap, that was amazing. And when the Democrats said they wouldn't accept one dollar in taxes for TEN dollars in spending decreases, wow, they really jumped the shark on that one.

Too funny. Those Democrats are CRAZY!

And the record number of filibusters the Dems put up. Oh wait... All this was the Republicans. Yeah, I can see how the Republicans were willing to work and compromise with Democrats for the good of the country - NOT.

I like how conservatives continually put their feelings above the well-being of the country and then have the nerve to call everyone else children. You hope the country fails because your ideology and party has been proven wrong and evil and now your feelings hurt. Each and every one of you that feels this way is nothing but an irrelevant piece of shit minority now.

Aside from the fact that to the left, "compromise" means "do what we want", the last thing I want government to do is agree.

Every time I hear someone say "let's get together on both sides of the isle to work on the problems facing this country" I just want to punch them in the face.

Government is not the solution to any problem. Just get the government out of the fucking way! When politicians get together, government NEVER gets out of the way.

Also, play the "He's a Kenyan" card. Don't compromise!

why do you always lie.

see the part in bold.. that was one of YOUR rightwingnut freaks.

not a leftie.

grow up, loon.

OK bitch...you clue us in on how that asshole OBAMA got Obamacare passed using compromise. What part of putting 10 democrats in a locked room and having them write the entire goddamn law was a fucking compromise?

why do you always lie.

not a leftie.

grow up, loon.

OK bitch...you clue us in on how that asshole OBAMA got Obamacare passed using compromise. What part of putting 10 democrats in a locked room and having them write the entire goddamn law was a fucking compromise?

He gave the "loyal opposition" opportunities for input but they showed that all they were interested in was shitting on it, so it got done without them.

Now it's here to stay; too bad, so motherfuckin' sad for you wingnuts.

You do understand that compromise means BOTH sides give up something? All the Dems have proven with childish behavior in the Senate is that unless they get what they want they will refuse to send to committee bills.

why do you always lie.

not a leftie.

grow up, loon.

It's the PUB PLAN! Now called communism...Pubs just love this ridiculously expensive scam of a health system. When it's implemented, you'll realize what a brainwashed fool you are.

You do understand that compromise means BOTH sides give up something? All the Dems have proven with childish behavior in the Senate is that unless they get what they want they will refuse to send to committee bills.

You love acting like your side's shit doesn't stink, don't you.

Pub jobs bills were all Pure Propaganda, ALL cutting worker and environmental protections, dupe.

the Democrats had every opportunity to let them expire. Instead the solidly Democratic House and Senate voted to extend them and Obama signed it.
Still blaming the right?

ayup, they stonewalled and wouldnt compromise on other issues unless these tax cuts where extended.

So....yeah.....Obama and the dems caved and signed it.

Want to keep rehashing old meaningless shit or try to figure out how to fix these issues you loser?

The Democrats could pass and sign any bill they wanted. The GOP could not block a single measure.
So now the Dems agreed to something to get past the election and the bill is coming due. And now they're panicking.
Why don't we fix these issues the way they fixed them: let the cliff come. They wanted higher taxes, we'll get higher taxes. They promised to cut spending? We're going to cut spending.
We need to get the fiscal house in order sooner or later. Might as well be now.
Enjoy the ride. Sucks to have won.

"The Democrats could pass and sign any bill they wanted. The GOP could not block a single measure."

Yet Dodd and Frank stopped any efforts to reform Fannie Mae when the GOP ruled the roost according to our friends on the right. Either these two clowns were much smarter than the GOP or the whole claim is BS. (Hypocrisy call!)

Last edited:
Ideology over country in a time that could put this country's economic security in serious jeopardy and bring on another recession, put more people out of work and kill businesses. This childish behavior is very un-American.
Marxist central planner ideology has kept the economy from recovering.

I guess you missed the reports of all the businesses now planning layoffs since the result Tuesday, haven't ya?

Yes I see that, but don't you mean, since the Republicans ignored reality and lost the election on Tuesday?

why do you always lie.

not a leftie.

grow up, loon.

He gave the "loyal opposition" opportunities for input but they showed that all they were interested in was shitting on it, so it got done without them.

Now it's here to stay; too bad, so motherfuckin' sad for you wingnuts.

Republicans had every opportunity to participate in reworking what was originally their creation – they instead refused to contribute for fear a successful healthcare reform bill would translate into an Obama re-election victory.

Conservatives...

What an odd bunch they are.

They LOVE America. Just ask them. They'll tell you...over and over.

BUT, if they can't get THEIR way? They'll BURN it down.

Then they'll blame it on liberals.

Like I said, they're an odd bunch.

We love America we hate liberalism.

Problems abound. They need to be addressed. If conservative Republicans in Congress continue their collective childish partisan tantrum rather than working with Democrats to address the pressing national issues, then, since actions speak louder than words, it would be crystal CLEAR that they don't love America. The words will sound like exactly what they are: Hollow rhetoric.

Wow, that sounds like a tempting invitation to negotiate. Nothing like a few insults, and put downs, to put me in the mood to compromise. Mutual respect is so overrated, really.

And thats why Romney lost.

Conservatives...

What an odd bunch they are.

They LOVE America. Just ask them. They'll tell you...over and over.

BUT, if they can't get THEIR way? They'll BURN it down.

Then they'll blame it on liberals.

Like I said, they're an odd bunch.

We love America we hate liberalism.

Problems abound. They need to be addressed. If conservative Republicans in Congress continue their collective childish partisan tantrum rather than working with Democrats to address the pressing national issues, then, since actions speak louder than words, it would be crystal CLEAR that they don't love America. The words will sound like exactly what they are: Hollow rhetoric.

You do not compromise with people you have nothing in common with. You don't compromise with people who are hell bent on fundamentally changing America.

no it's not the entitlement group didn't want to lose their free obama phone the give me group out number those who pay taxes.

no it's not the entitlement group didn't want to lose their free obama phone the give me group out number those who pay taxes.

Well, if you are going to have a no compromise policy against the group who is dependent in some way because minimum wage isn't bring in enough $$$ to pay the bills and such, the of course people are going to vote against you.

They want someone to help enable them to stop having them be dependent and to have a job that will have an income that will take care of expenses.

These people aren't doing it because they don't want to work.

Forum List

Back