To hell with compromise.

our country is stronger when we invest in the middle class rather than cut taxes to the top

PolitiFact Wisconsin | Biden says $500 billion of Bush tax cuts for wealthy would go to 120,000 families

Our rating

Biden said that "$500 billion of the extension of the Bush tax cuts for the wealthy goes to 120,000 families."

We couldn’t find a definitive study confirming Biden’s figure, but four sources said it’s in that range. His math, and the description of the Bush tax-cut package, needs some clarification.

But, overall, we think this is Mostly True.

I m not a Democrat, and the Democrats did not deny there are levels in the Bush tax cuts. The Bush tax cuts for the wealthy have always been an issue.
Oh, the fuck they didn't....For every year of those tax rates, they were repeatedly called "tax cuts for the wealthy" and you goddman well know it.

the majority of the cuts were for the wealthy with leftover thrown to the middle class dogs.

when people said 'tax cuts for the rich' you know exactly what they were talking about.

:lmao: Well, if it was just 'left overs' then they're not significant, and they were 'temporary' as you said earlier, then just let the damn things expire... :thup:

These are the same people who swear that Obama never said "You didnt build that."

That's because, sadly, for years now, they've gotten away with the lies. Most people are just not involved enough or educated enough to understand, and they've manipuated that into their strategy for keeping power. They've lied so much that I think they're starting to actually believe them themselves.

Yeah..

They can't be educated enough:

Now tell me how an education doesn't mean some is "educated"..
Are you educated enough to know what "non sequitur" and "red herring" mean? :lol:

Yes, they should do it, they should let the dems implement every single thing that they've said would 'fix' everything and let it go. For years, they've screamed about the 'Bush tax cuts for the rich', obviously a lie, but they didn't let that stop them from repeating it ad naseum for years. So, since they're only for the rich, let them expire. What's the problem?

Personally, I don't want any more excuses.

The problem is the right won't let them expire. They want t them to still run.
How can you let something expire when one side is saying all or nothing on tax cuts?

You want the taxes for the rich expire? Tell your congresscritter to let it go then.

Your liberal buddies are saying that congress won't do anything, they're 'obstructing'. Well, what the hell are they obstructing, if they take no action, the cuts expire.

Yes, they should do it, they should let the dems implement every single thing that they've said would 'fix' everything and let it go. For years, they've screamed about the 'Bush tax cuts for the rich', obviously a lie, but they didn't let that stop them from repeating it ad naseum for years. So, since they're only for the rich, let them expire. What's the problem?

The problem is the right won't let them expire.
They want t them to still run.
How can you let something expire when one side is saying all or nothing on tax cuts?

You want the taxes for the rich expire? Tell your congresscritter to let it go then.
The tax rates are a prop to get everyone to save their phoney-baloney spending programs, including the Pentagon, you fool.

the Democrats had every opportunity to let them expire. Instead the solidly Democratic House and Senate voted to extend them and Obama signed it.
Still blaming the right?

Conservatives...

What an odd bunch they are.

They LOVE America. Just ask them. They'll tell you...over and over.

BUT, if they can't get THEIR way? They'll BURN it down.

Then they'll blame it on liberals.

Like I said, they're an odd bunch.

What's going to cause anything to 'burn down'? Your party wants the bush tax cuts to expire don't they?? If the house takes no action, they expire. You should be celebrating, the Bush tax cuts for the rich will be dead at long last!!

Conservatives...

What an odd bunch they are.

They LOVE America. Just ask them. They'll tell you...over and over.

BUT, if they can't get THEIR way? They'll BURN it down.

Then they'll blame it on liberals.

Like I said, they're an odd bunch.

We love America we hate liberalism.

Oh, the fuck they didn't....For every year of those tax rates, they were repeatedly called "tax cuts for the wealthy" and you goddman well know it.

the majority of the cuts were for the wealthy with leftover thrown to the middle class dogs.

when people said 'tax cuts for the rich' you know exactly what they were talking about.
Yeah, I knew you were lying out your ass....SOP.

Please, and when the tax cuts needed frosting they added in other stuff to fool tools like you

here are some facts: Bush tax cuts - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

and everyone knows Bush/Cheney and the GOP Congress were all about helping teh wealthy -- ahem-- I mean supposed ob creators.

the Democrats had every opportunity to let them expire. Instead the solidly Democratic House and Senate voted to extend them and Obama signed it.
Still blaming the right?

ayup, they stonewalled and wouldnt compromise on other issues unless these tax cuts where extended.

So....yeah.....Obama and the dems caved and signed it.

Want to keep rehashing old meaningless shit or try to figure out how to fix these issues you loser?

:lmao: Well, if it was just 'left overs' then they're not significant, and they were 'temporary' as you said earlier, then just let the damn things expire... :thup:

please stop spinning, I'm starting to get worried for you....

Any and all benefits to the middle class need to be left in or added to if only because it is the middle class the is suffering. The wealthy class is doing just fine thank you.

your side lost 2 elections in a row over this shit. give it up bozo

add in 2006 and it's lost 3 out of 4

our country is stronger when we invest in the middle class rather than cut taxes to the top

PolitiFact Wisconsin | Biden says $500 billion of Bush tax cuts for wealthy would go to 120,000 families

Our rating

Biden said that "$500 billion of the extension of the Bush tax cuts for the wealthy goes to 120,000 families."

We couldn’t find a definitive study confirming Biden’s figure, but four sources said it’s in that range. His math, and the description of the Bush tax-cut package, needs some clarification.

Our country is stronger when we invest in all citizens and not engage in class warfare. Im quite confident that you may never figure that out.

Oh, blow it out your ass, you party man hack...I've been paying attention for the last 20+ years and your chickenshit leftist nutbar spin doesn't work on me.

you're so stuck in the past and up Reagan's rotting arse USMB has to call a Tow Truck to pull your head out every time they need a night nurse to pull duty @ USMB

Our rating

Our country is stronger when we invest in all citizens and not engage in class warfare. Im quite confident that you may never figure that out.

Since the Reagan years, whenever the Wealthy have lobbied our government, it has been class warfare against the rest of America

There is no reason to compromise with our little dictator POTUS.

The House of Representatives will write and pass some legislation to address the problem.

It goes to the Senate to get resolution.

At that point, it gets finishing touches and then goes to Obama where he can either sign it or veto it.

I am confident the House of Representatives will do their part.

Oh, blow it out your ass, you party man hack...I've been paying attention for the last 20+ years and your chickenshit leftist nutbar spin doesn't work on me.

you're so stuck in the past and up Reagan's rotting arse USMB has to call a Tow Truck to pull your head out every time they need a night nurse to pull duty @ USMB
Shaddap...The adults are talking.

please stop spinning, I'm starting to get worried for you....

Any and all benefits to the middle class need to be left in or added to if only because it is the middle class the is suffering. The wealthy class is doing just fine thank you.

your side lost 2 elections in a row over this shit. give it up bozo

add in 2006 and it's lost 3 out of 4

Don't be worried for me dear, I'm having a great time watching you try to yammer your way around this topic. :lol: I'm loving it! :cool:

So now your position is that the Bush tax cuts shouldn't be allowed to expire, is that right?

Forum List

Back