To hell with compromise.

Seems the republican ideology these days is more important than the future of the country. Because you would rather put your own petty differences above the good of the people.

You would rather see the world burn than not agree with you.

Is that the platform the new party runs on?

Didnt Democrats sign off on this proposal? So why are they suddenly eager to change everything?

Aside from the fact that to the left, "compromise" means "do what we want", the last thing I want government to do is agree.

Every time I hear someone say "let's get together on both sides of the isle to work on the problems facing this country" I just want to punch them in the face.

Government is not the solution to any problem. Just get the government out of the fucking way! When politicians get together, government NEVER gets out of the way.

i say send people off like you to the fema camps, so this way we can get shit done already.

This whinefest you guys have been doing for the past 4 years, hasnt helped at all. You've offered nothing but cutting out programs and nothing else.

you are for all intent a anti-american terrorist.

Yes, they should do it, they should let the dems implement every single thing that they've said would 'fix' everything and let it go. For years, they've screamed about the 'Bush tax cuts for the rich', obviously a lie, but they didn't let that stop them from repeating it ad naseum for years. So, since they're only for the rich, let them expire. What's the problem?

Personally, I don't want any more excuses.

Come on dems.. answer Newby's question. Your answers should be fascinating. If the Bush tax cuts were for the rich, why not let them expire?
Anyone?

Beuller?

Aside from the fact that to the left, "compromise" means "do what we want", the last thing I want government to do is agree.

Every time I hear someone say "let's get together on both sides of the isle to work on the problems facing this country" I just want to punch them in the face.

Government is not the solution to any problem. Just get the government out of the fucking way! When politicians get together, government NEVER gets out of the way.

Imbecile Alert!!!

i say send people off like you to the fema camps, so this way we can get shit done already.

This whinefest you guys have been doing for the past 4 years, hasnt helped at all. You've offered nothing but cutting out programs and nothing else.

I guess the blue-ribbon committee that came up with the sequester, that both sides signed on to, are a bunch of "terrorists" too, huh? :lol:

Ideology over country in a time that could put this country's economic security in serious jeopardy and bring on another recession, put more people out of work and kill businesses. This childish behavior is very un-American.
Marxist central planner ideology has kept the economy from recovering.

I guess you missed the reports of all the businesses now planning layoffs since the result Tuesday, haven't ya?

I guess you missed that profits continue to climb.

Entrepreneurs Expect Profits to Climb: Survey
Entrepreneurs Expect Profits to Climb: Survey | Fox Small Business Center

Corporate Profits Just Hit An All-Time High, Wages Just Hit An All-Time Low

Read more: Corporate Profits Just Hit An All-Time High, Wages Just Hit An All-Time Low - Business Insider

Funny how that profit thing works isn't it? Somehow when you lay off workers-- bottom line profits INCREASE--dim-wit.

I guess the blue-ribbon committee that came up with the sequester, that both sides signed on to, are a bunch of "terrorists" too, huh? :lol:

They were just kidding that time.

Do we have any bank or corporate economists who post on these boards. How any economists?
If not, I guess we just get guesses that follow ideological talking points.
Many economists are calling for tax increases and cutting spending. But, true to their ideology we have posters who say "no way Jose with raising taxes. They just want the middle class and poor to absorb any austerity (which would include almost all of USMB's posters.
Now earlier I posted a story how corporate profits are at all-time highs, yet wages (see Middle Class & the working poor) are just getting lower and lower. Yet those who have suffered flat wages for over 30 years are the only ones that should sacrifice.
Well;
Economists' surprising election-year request: Raise taxes, please!
In a survey of economists who work mostly for banks and businesses, a majority said some additional tax revenue is needed, along with spending cuts, to reduce the federal budget deficit
Economists' surprising election-year request: Raise taxes, please! - CSMonitor.com

Last edited:
Do we have any bank or corporate economists who post on these boards. How any economists?
If not, I guess we just guesses that follow ideological talking points.
Many economists are calling for tax increases and cutting spending. But, true to their ideology we have posters who say "no way Jose with raising taxes. They just want the middle class and poor to absorb any austerity (which would include almost all of USMB's posters.
Now earlier I posted a story how corporate profits are at all-time highs, yet wages (see Middle Class & the working poor) are just getting lower and lower. Yet those who have suffered flat wages for over 30 years are the only ones that should sacrifice.
Well;
Economists' surprising election-year request: Raise taxes, please!
In a survey of economists who work mostly for banks and businesses, a majority said some additional tax revenue is needed, along with spending cuts, to reduce the federal budget deficit
Economists' surprising election-year request: Raise taxes, please! - CSMonitor.com
You'll get both by letting the sequester kick in.

Why all the obstruction from Oboingo and Boner?

If the future means spend until your broke then blame bush for it, Yes our ideology is important to us. The good of the people doesn't include spending 1.3trillion more than we take in every year. When the leftist politicians are ready to get serious about cutting spending the House will be ready to listen. Until then they were elected to stop this progressive spend fest.

Don't expect to ever see another republican president then. Not with the obstructionist attitude they have absorbed from their radical base.
They are doing what they were hired to do. Why is it the left is always there to reward failure with hand-outs but will penalize success to the max. I guess this country is populated with more failures that successful people now days. Democrats, the party that supports failure.

The problem here is you are assuming failure is why people are poor. Grow up.

Yes, they should do it, they should let the dems implement every single thing that they've said would 'fix' everything and let it go. For years, they've screamed about the 'Bush tax cuts for the rich', obviously a lie, but they didn't let that stop them from repeating it ad naseum for years. So, since they're only for the rich, let them expire. What's the problem?

Come on dems.. answer Newby's question. Your answers should be fascinating. If the Bush tax cuts were for the rich, why not let them expire?
HELLLLOOOOOO?

Anyone?

Echo!...echo...echo...echo...echo....

bah it was a last minute deal, because they didnt want to lose their jobs. Fuckem

HELLLLOOOOOO?

Anyone?

:lmao:

bah it was a last minute deal, because they didnt want to lose their jobs. Fuckem
Excuses are like assholes.

HELLLLOOOOOO?

Anyone?

what's to answer? she's lying... and she's mischaracterizing.

no surprises

what about it is a lie?

There were Bush tax cuts for the rich. You deny this?

Marxist central planner ideology has kept the economy from recovering.

I guess you missed the reports of all the businesses now planning layoffs since the result Tuesday, haven't ya?

I guess you missed that profits continue to climb.

Entrepreneurs Expect Profits to Climb: Survey
Entrepreneurs Expect Profits to Climb: Survey | Fox Small Business Center

Corporate Profits Just Hit An All-Time High, Wages Just Hit An All-Time Low

Read more: Corporate Profits Just Hit An All-Time High, Wages Just Hit An All-Time Low - Business Insider

Funny how that profit thing works isn't it? Somehow when you lay off workers-- bottom line profits INCREASE--dim-wit.

Actually, I'm very aware of the lay-offs effecting the bottom-line, also outsourcing jobs, keeping wages flat and have posted on that profit-raising maneuvers many times. It has been going on for quite awhile. Thus outsourcing jobs overseas hit it's apex during the last decade. Over thirty years of flat wages. Profit over people. We should cut their taxes to zero because of the warm fuzzy feeling these companies project.
Why is it that some folks feel the need to call people names (ala dim-wit)? Grow up.

New Topics

Forum List

Back