To hell with compromise.

Enough with the self- righteous BS. It's Obama and the dumbocrates that haven't worked with conservatives.

Boy, no kiddin', all those "pledges" being signed by the Democrat candidates were hilarious. And the way those Democrats admitted they wanted to make Obama a one-term President, holy crap, that was amazing. And when the Democrats said they wouldn't accept one dollar in taxes for TEN dollars in spending decreases, wow, they really jumped the shark on that one.

Too funny. Those Democrats are CRAZY!

Could you give us a little reminder as to who the Senator was, along with his party affiliation, who said that he wouldn't work with a certain man if he were to be elected president.

The name escapes me.

That would be Harry Reid, Republican bastard.

Enough with the self- righteous BS. It's Obama and the dumbocrates that haven't worked with conservatives.

Boy, no kiddin', all those "pledges" being signed by the Democrat candidates were hilarious. And the way those Democrats admitted they wanted to make Obama a one-term President, holy crap, that was amazing. And when the Democrats said they wouldn't accept one dollar in taxes for TEN dollars in spending decreases, wow, they really jumped the shark on that one.

Republicans have principles. A major one is not raising taxes.

Mitch McConnell was referring to the number one goal politically, but when taken out of context- like you just did, It can get folks riled up.

Show me cuts on entitlements that democrats agreed to, because everyone knows entitlements are main problem driving our debt up.

Even more diversion. Diversion does not work with me.

This thread is titled, "To hell with compromise", and it's about the Republicans. So since you guys are so sure that you're correct on the social issues, here's a challenge: Follow the title of the thread:

1. Require all Republicans in televised debates to hold up signs of aborted fetuses.

2. Require all Republicans to sign a "pledge" saying they support deporting all illegals immediately.

3. Require all Republicans to sign a "pledge" saying they support a constitutional amendment banning abortion.

4. Require all Republicans to sign a "pledge" in support of the Defense of Marriage Act.

If they don't sign, pledge that you'll primary their ass. Then make 'em sign a pledge that they will never increase one tax rate.

Stop diverting and commit to those "conservative" issues. Start printing those fetus posters, start printing those pledges. Put up or shut up. Let's go.

Last edited:
Ideology over country in a time that could put this country's economic security in serious jeopardy and bring on another recession, put more people out of work and kill businesses. This childish behavior is very un-American.
Marxist central planner ideology has kept the economy from recovering.

I guess you missed the reports of all the businesses now planning layoffs since the result Tuesday, haven't ya?

Republicans have principles. A major one is not raising taxes.

Mitch McConnell was referring to the number one goal politically, but when taken out of context- like you just did, It can get folks riled up.

Show me cuts on entitlements that democrats agreed to, because everyone knows entitlements are main problem driving our debt up.

Wow. You actually believe that, don't you.

Aside from the fact that to the left, "compromise" means "do what we want", the last thing I want government to do is agree.

Every time I hear someone say "let's get together on both sides of the isle to work on the problems facing this country" I just want to punch them in the face.

Government is not the solution to any problem. Just get the government out of the fucking way! When politicians get together, government NEVER gets out of the way.

No--let democrats do what they want--and they will hang themselves with it. Let the Bush tax cuts expire- on January 1st let sequestration take place-slam dunking the middle class in this country--give OBAMA every single TAX HIKE he has been campaigning on for the last 4-1/2 years--let unemployment skyrocket in this country--and this will insure that there won't be a big spending democrat that gets elected in this country for decades.

The difference between Carter and Obama and why Reagan won in a landslide--is because the very first thing Carter did was cut mortgage interest rate deduction--causing MILLIONS of democrats in this country to pay higher taxes. That's why Reagan won in a landslide. Just sit back with a big 'shit-eating' grin on your face for the next 4 years and watch what happens. It's high time that Americans get a good look at what the Democrat party represents--no matter how painful it gets.

Last edited:

This thread is titled, "To hell with compromise", and it's about the Republicans. So since you guys are so sure that you're correct on the social issues, here's a challenge: Follow the title of the thread:

1. Require all Republicans in televised debates to hold up signs of aborted fetuses.

2. Require all Republicans to sign a "pledge" saying they support deporting all illegals immediately.

3. Require all Republicans to sign a "pledge" saying they support a constitutional amendment banning abortion.

4. Require all Republicans to sign a "pledge" in support of the Defense of Marriage Act.

Stop diverting and commit to those social issues. Start printing those fetus posters, start printing those pledges. Put up or shut up.

Or we could just let the "fiscal cliff" sequester kick in and deal.

The fake "compromise" is all about both the remocrats and depublicans saving their sacred cow spending programs...Wake the hell up.

Stop diverting and commit to those social issues. Start printing those fetus posters, start printing those pledges. Put up or shut up.

Do it.

Aside from the fact that to the left, "compromise" means "do what we want", the last thing I want government to do is agree.

Every time I hear someone say "let's get together on both sides of the isle to work on the problems facing this country" I just want to punch them in the face.

Government is not the solution to any problem. Just get the government out of the fucking way! When politicians get together, government NEVER gets out of the way.

If there is one thing that is (or at least should be) crystal clear is that if it's "all or nothing" the GOP gets nothing.

Do it.

Well, that would eliminate the possibility of all this sacred "compromise" crap that the central planners, in both parties, are hiding behind in order to save their spending programs.

What do you think the whole scary "fiscal cliff" semantic ploy is all about?

Ideology over country in a time that could put this country's economic security in serious jeopardy and bring on another recession, put more people out of work and kill businesses. This childish behavior is very un-American.

I guess you missed the reports of all the businesses now planning layoffs since the result Tuesday, haven't ya?

I guess you missed that profits continue to climb.

Entrepreneurs Expect Profits to Climb: Survey
Entrepreneurs Expect Profits to Climb: Survey | Fox Small Business Center

Corporate Profits Just Hit An All-Time High, Wages Just Hit An All-Time Low

Read more: Corporate Profits Just Hit An All-Time High, Wages Just Hit An All-Time Low - Business Insider

Seems the republican ideology these days is more important than the future of the country. Because you would rather put your own petty differences above the good of the people.

You would rather see the world burn than not agree with you.

Is that the platform the new party runs on?

If the future means spend until your broke then blame bush for it, Yes our ideology is important to us. The good of the people doesn't include spending 1.3trillion more than we take in every year. When the leftist politicians are ready to get serious about cutting spending the House will be ready to listen. Until then they were elected to stop this progressive spend fest.

Do it.

Yes, they should do it, they should let the dems implement every single thing that they've said would 'fix' everything and let it go. For years, they've screamed about the 'Bush tax cuts for the rich', obviously a lie, but they didn't let that stop them from repeating it ad naseum for years. So, since they're only for the rich, let them expire. What's the problem?

Personally, I don't want any more excuses.

O
Could you give us a little reminder as to who the Senator was, along with his party affiliation, who said that he wouldn't work with a certain man if he were to be elected president.

The name escapes me.

H..HH...HHH...Harry RRR.. Harry Reid? Give me a sec.. I hate this word.. DDDDDDDDD DDDDDDemocrat?
diversion.jpg

Thats not a diversion. Reid did say that. Taxes should not be raised on anyone. My congressmen has been instructed accordingly and will suffer the repercussions of losing the next election if he so chooses to do otherwise.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel
Seems the republican ideology these days is more important than the future of the country. Because you would rather put your own petty differences above the good of the people.

If the future means spend until your broke then blame bush for it, Yes our ideology is important to us. The good of the people doesn't include spending 1.3trillion more than we take in every year. When the leftist politicians are ready to get serious about cutting spending the House will be ready to listen. Until then they were elected to stop this progressive spend fest.

Don't expect to ever see another republican president then. Not with the obstructionist attitude they have absorbed from their radical base.

I guess you missed that profits continue to climb.

Entrepreneurs Expect Profits to Climb: Survey
Entrepreneurs Expect Profits to Climb: Survey | Fox Small Business Center

Corporate Profits Just Hit An All-Time High, Wages Just Hit An All-Time Low

Read more: Corporate Profits Just Hit An All-Time High, Wages Just Hit An All-Time Low - Business Insider
Cold comfort, when those profits are in terms of a USD that has never been worth less and the regulatory bomb of Obolshevikcare about to kick in.

But I guess no job at all is better for all those people, huh?...At least they'll qualify for "free" insurance.

Do it.

Yes, they should do it, they should let the dems implement every single thing that they've said would 'fix' everything and let it go. For years, they've screamed about the 'Bush tax cuts for the rich', obviously a lie, but they didn't let that stop them from repeating it ad naseum for years. So, since they're only for the rich, let them expire. What's the problem?

Personally, I don't want any more excuses.

Come on dems.. answer Newby's question. Your answers should be fascinating. If the Bush tax cuts were for the rich, why not let them expire?

Don't expect to ever see another republican president then. Not with the obstructionist attitude they have absorbed from their radical base.
They are doing what they were hired to do. Why is it the left is always there to reward failure with hand-outs but will penalize success to the max. I guess this country is populated with more failures that successful people now days. Democrats, the party that supports failure.

Who's obstructing anything?

Why not just stand aside, give up all the pretense of this "compromise" Kabuki theater -which is designed to do nothing more than save spending sacred cows of both sides- and let the sequester kick in?

The real obstructionists are the people running around trying to forestall the agreement they all made several months ago.

I'm of the opposite opinion. Let them spend into oblivion, and stay far, far away from any of it. I wish the House had gone majority Dem as well, then they would have nothing to point fingers at for anything. They had the house and the senate for the first two years of Obama's first term when they could have repealed the Bush Tax cuts any way they wanted too, and they chose to extend them to the convenient time of beyond the 2012 election. They know they can't repeal them without dire consequences, they just want a scape goat to point at and take the fall for the economy not improving so they can continue to lie and get back into office election after election. It's not about improving anything, it's about playing your cards right to be able to pin every bad thing on the republicans so they can continue to hold power.

If the house does nothing, the tax cuts expire, and the Dems supposedly get exactly what they've been screaming about for years now. Now they're trying to say that letting them expire is bad and it's the R's fault if they expire? It's mind boggling to any logical person that they get away with this bullshit time after time. They've villified these tax cuts since the very beginning, there are legions of videos and recordings showing just that. How can they now claim it would be bad to let the 'Bush tax cuts for the rich' expire? They either have to admit that they lied, and they weren't for the 'rich', or they have to be in favor of letting them expire. You can't have it both ways.

Forum List

Back