To conservatives who oppose Mitt Romney:

Mitt's plan is more of the same failed supply-side crap that got us in to this mess. We don't need more of it. Plus, you won't balance the budget by cutting taxes when you're on the left side of the Laffer Curve. That's just moronic!

You can complain about Obama spending, but it's a proven way to keep the economy from shrinking. Plus, he spends money on programs that will actually create jobs. Unlike what Romney is proposing.

Glad I wan't drinking a beer, because it would have been all over my computer screen. :lol:

Really, how divorced from reality must one be to write this:

Plus, he spends money on programs that will actually create jobs

You can whine all you want, but sending money to states to hire more teachers is a better way of putting people to work than cutting corporate taxes on companies that don't pay corporate taxes.

It's not romneys Economic plan that bothers me, it's how his health care idea is similiar to Obama care ... Will he be as apposed to Obamacare as he says he is?

The media SELECTED Romney will say what he wants and laugh later as he has seen the america is addicted to the easy life corporate america provides them, and will LET corporate BUY the government meant for people!

Say...let's have a bailout, ok?:lol:

You do realize that Obama is bought and paid for also, right? He still can't figure out economics.
Romney does understand economics.

How the hell can anything you said turn out to be true or not true... it's just a rambling, incoherent rant against evil capitalists.

Are you fucking high or something?

And we cant have anyone ranting about evil capitalists can we?:eusa_angel:

let me know when your taxes go down and government gets smaller and less like a business as you elect a business man, okie dokie?
Can it be worse than a community organizer? :lol:

NO!:lol:

fooled ya didnt I? you thought I liked Obama and supported his presidency!!

Is there anything specifically about Romney's economic plan that you oppose?

Fact Sheet: Mitt Romney's Plan to Turn Around the Economy | Mitt Romney for President

What specifics have your preferred candidate(s) offered?

Our elected leader shoud not be doing ANYTHING about the economy except making sure idiot and greedy capitalists do not mess with AMERICAN CITIZENS. PERIOD!

The problem with this line of thinking is that too many our citizens and corporations have come to expect "free stuff" from the government on a regular basis. How are the "poor" supposed to get along without their Section 8 housing, free cheese, and food stamps? How is GE supposed to make a profit if they have to pay federal taxes? How can Solyndra create thousands of "green jobs "without more government guaranteed loans?? Crony capitalism and the "entitlement society" have both got to end.

The best economic plan I have seen is the "get the heck out of the way plan". Let people fend for themselves (within the confines of existing laws). Stop allowing the Federal government to pick and choose economic winners.

It's not romneys Economic plan that bothers me, it's how his health care idea is similiar to Obama care ... Will he be as apposed to Obamacare as he says he is?

The media SELECTED Romney will say what he wants and laugh later as he has seen the america is addicted to the easy life corporate america provides them, and will LET corporate BUY the government meant for people!

You do realize that Obama is bought and paid for also, right? He still can't figure out economics.

If he understands it, then he is choosing to pander to his base by putting forth this crap-tastic plan.

And we cant have anyone ranting about evil capitalists can we?:eusa_angel:

let me know when your taxes go down and government gets smaller and less like a business as you elect a business man, okie dokie?

You haven't been on here long enough for me to figure out who you supported.

Having said that....this nation can't keep with the status quo and still survive like we have over the last century.

What does Obama have to do with what we are discussing, which in this case is the fact Romney is another rich, selected-by-the-media, shill for corporate america?:redface:

Elect a businessman? well, expect taxes to go up, and the government to be larger and more expensive and for there to be more government jobs. You know, like what's been happening for the last 100 years, as corporate america grows more and more enboldened by their success!

Romney may understand economics but he doesnt understand ME!

If he understands it, then he is choosing to pander to his base by putting forth this crap-tastic plan.

One thing for certain....Romney doesn't have to pander to his base. Obama has to figure out how to get the independent vote back under his tent....he's not that smart to do it.

Bill Clinton went to the right in '96....he WAS smart enough to do it.

I look at your avatar and laugh pretty loudly at such sillyness. go get 'em Tiger!:tongue:

go ahead ignore what I say, as I watch everything I SAY TURNS OUT TO BE TRUE.

He prolly got it from Breitbart or Drudge ZZZzzz. Childish.

wing nuts provide me with hours of amusement and laughter. they are so dang serious!!!:tongue:

Look, a new guy on the boards and he is already calling everyone names like wingnuts! He is also claiming to be right about everything they say, kinda like you would expect a wingnut to do!

Quick everyone, change your minds to whatever the new guys is if you don’t want to be labeled a stinkin wing nut! Hurry guys, no time to wate!

You haven't been on here long enough for me to figure out who you supported.

Having said that....this nation can't keep with the status quo and still survive like we have over the last century.

well, sitting here chatting about a media selected ALL STAR like Romney sure isnt fighting ANY staus quo, he IS the status quo.

how many friggin times does the media keep bringing their little darlings up again and again, and we americans bend over and take it! you ever notice the media selected candidates along with their PUNDITS have been the same damn folks year after year? do you ever wonder why? :(

One thing for certain....Romney doesn't have to pander to his base. Obama has to figure out how to get the independent vote back under his tent....he's not that smart to do it.

Hell, Obama has to figure out how to get his base back... First he has to stop the tens of thousands from giving up on him weekly.

Obama is in a real tuff spot, I really doubt he can win at this point but we do have a ways to go.

Last edited:
He prolly got it from Breitbart or Drudge ZZZzzz. Childish.

wing nuts provide me with hours of amusement and laughter. they are so dang serious!!!:tongue:

Look, a new guy on the boards and he is already calling everyone names like wingnuts! He is also claiming to be right about everything they say, kinda like you would expect a wingnut to do!

Quick everyone, change your minds to whatever the new guys is if you don’t want to be labeled a stinkin wing nut! Hurry guys, no time to wate!

Would you be happier if I didnt call them wing nuts? I can do that! I was taught to be polite and stuff! you?

So if Romney's not pandering, then why the terrible economic plan? It reads like a GOP wet dream! Cut taxes? Cut regulation? Cut government spending? How will any of that lead to increased employment?

What does Obama have to do with what we are discussing, which in this case is the fact Romney is another rich, selected-by-the-media, shill for corporate america?:redface:

Elect a businessman? well, expect taxes to go up, and the government to be larger and more expensive and for there to be more government jobs. You know, like what's been happening for the last 100 years, as corporate america grows more and more enboldened by their success!

I know that taxes will go up...stop with that. I do know that someone with an economic background also knows how to balance a checkbook.
You must think that I don't want to pay more taxes....I do, but with the stipulation that there will be a sincere reduction in the spending. I'm not talking about fuzzing the numbers, either. 10% means 10% of actual cuts and not assumed future numbers.

Hell, Obama has to figure out how to get his base back... Fire he has to stop the tens of thousands from giving up on him weekly.

Obama is in a real tuff spot, I really doubt he can win at this point but we do have a ways to go.

here's a secret...it's the AMERICAN PEOPLE who need to win! our politicians should be normal everyday folks with normal everyday problems. didnt anyone read george washington's farewell address?

So if Romney's not pandering, then why the terrible economic plan? It reads like a GOP wet dream! Cut taxes? Cut regulation? Cut government spending? How will any of that lead to increased employment?

Your kidding, right?
Sounds like a 10% unemployment is good with you.
Sounds like when we're downgraded eventually to BBB-, your good with that, also.

I know that taxes will go up...stop with that. I do know that someone with an economic background also knows how to balance a checkbook.
You must think that I don't want to pay more taxes....I do, but with the stipulation that there will be a sincere reduction in the spending. I'm not talking about fuzzing the numbers, either. 10% means 10% of actual cuts and not assumed future numbers.

Be very weary of the government checkbook.

full-auto-albums-obama-care-picture3987-bg092611dapr20110926054515.jpg

you seem to think our government is a corporation! Do you realize how they make their "profits"? yup, good ol' taxes. well, dude, vote in a ....businessman!
He'll make our "corporate government" velly velly lucrative! and then...dont come screaming about high taxes and big government!
I love politics!:tongue:

Romney's economic plan is a joke. And yet, sadly, is the best plan of any GOP candidate.

True on both counts.

Much of it won’t have an immediate effect – if at all, such as ‘The Domestic Energy Act,’ which won’t address energy issues or create jobs for years. Or ‘The Retraining Reform Act,’ which just kicks the can down the road – without standardized guidelines some states may do a fair job retraining but most states will do a poor job, which constitutes a waste of taxpayers’ money overall and little job growth.

And ‘The Down Payment on Fiscal Sanity Act,’ is sheer idiocy – economists overwhelmingly agree reducing the deficit – although an appropriate long-term goal – will have no impact on job growth and may even be a drag on the economy, as the government is the only player currently in the economic game with the funds to spur economic growth.

As for ‘An Order to Pave the Way to End Obamacare,’ why waste time, energy, and political capital in an effort to repeal the ACA when its elimination will result in significant job losses.

Again, much of the ‘plan’ makes no sense, will have little if any effect creating jobs, and is mostly pandering to right-wing extremists.

Conservatives need to stop with the political nonsense and pursue a pragmatic plan to address economic growth based on the facts and what’s likely to work, not on conservative dogma.

Forum List

Back