To conservatives who oppose Mitt Romney:

NO!:lol:

fooled ya didnt I? you thought I liked Obama and supported his presidency!!

You haven't been on here long enough for me to figure out who you supported.

Having said that....this nation can't keep with the status quo and still survive like we have over the last century.

well, sitting here chatting about a media selected ALL STAR like Romney sure isnt fighting ANY staus quo, he IS the status quo.

how many friggin times does the media keep bringing their little darlings up again and again, and we americans bend over and take it! you ever notice the media selected candidates along with their PUNDITS have been the same damn folks year after year? do you ever wonder why? :(

Just how are you going to change it?????? Seriously
It's a stacked deck and there isn't anyone that will be able to change it....not with as large as country as we have. Your going to have to figure out to play with their rules......and still win.

One thing for certain....Romney doesn't have to pander to his base. Obama has to figure out how to get the independent vote back under his tent....he's not that smart to do it.

Bill Clinton went to the right in '96....he WAS smart enough to do it.

So if Romney's not pandering, then why the terrible economic plan? It reads like a GOP wet dream! Cut taxes? Cut regulation? Cut government spending? How will any of that lead to increased employment?

Your kidding, right?
Sounds like a 10% unemployment is good with you.
Sounds like when we're downgraded eventually to BBB-, your good with that, also.

Nope. Not kidding at all.

Care to explain to us all how Romeny's plan will lead to job growth? Or are you just going to insult people and try to lay blame on Obama?

The only way to balance the budget is tax revenue increase to spending cuts of about 1:8; review for excessive regulation; reform in SS to include increased wage limits and increased age retirement and serious means testing; not drawing the line on Medicare and Medicaid.

The major need is for all Americans to eliminate their debt, which means for many restrain their greed. This will be hard for so many who have never known hard times before. They think it has to be somebody else's fault.

One thing for certain....Romney doesn't have to pander to his base. Obama has to figure out how to get the independent vote back under his tent....he's not that smart to do it.

Bill Clinton went to the right in '96....he WAS smart enough to do it.

Hell, Obama has to figure out how to get his base back... Fire he has to stop the tens of thousands from giving up on him weekly.

Obama is in a real tuff spot, I really doubt he can win at this point but we do have a ways to go.

here's a secret...it's the AMERICAN PEOPLE who need to win! our politicians should be normal everyday folks with normal everyday problems. didnt anyone read george washington's farewell address?

I understand and agree that the Media picks the politicians to run for President, like McCain, Mitt, Perry or Hillary, Obama and John… They pick these candidates by telling us they are the only ones that can win and then give them the most air time.

However in the end it is us, the average person (whatever that means) that votes for the people to become President. The Media might be part of the problem but really it’s the voters that do it to ourselves.

You haven't been on here long enough for me to figure out who you supported.

Having said that....this nation can't keep with the status quo and still survive like we have over the last century.

well, sitting here chatting about a media selected ALL STAR like Romney sure isnt fighting ANY staus quo, he IS the status quo.

how many friggin times does the media keep bringing their little darlings up again and again, and we americans bend over and take it! you ever notice the media selected candidates along with their PUNDITS have been the same damn folks year after year? do you ever wonder why? :(

It's a stacked deck and there isn't anyone that will be able to change it....not with as large as country as we have. Your going to have to figure out to play with their rules......and still win.

well, that's a millo...er trillion dollar question!:tongue:

What scares me is your kinda "it's all hopeless attitude".:(

the founding fathers are bummed. they had this idea giving people the responsibility of the power of their vote would lead to a free and awesome society. worked for a bit too! good job! but corporate america happened. and that is that.

Is there anything specifically about Romney's economic plan that you oppose?

Fact Sheet: Mitt Romney's Plan to Turn Around the Economy | Mitt Romney for President

What specifics have your preferred candidate(s) offered?

Romney's economic plan is a joke. And yet, sadly, is the best plan of any GOP candidate.

What is it--(specifically) that you don't like about his economic plan?-:cuckoo:

That Mitt does not have a D next to his name and more importantly his name is not Obama... That is all ReallyFuckinStupid cares about.

Hell, Obama has to figure out how to get his base back... Fire he has to stop the tens of thousands from giving up on him weekly.

Obama is in a real tuff spot, I really doubt he can win at this point but we do have a ways to go.

here's a secret...it's the AMERICAN PEOPLE who need to win! our politicians should be normal everyday folks with normal everyday problems. didnt anyone read george washington's farewell address?

I understand and agree that the Media picks the politicians to run for President, like McCain, Mitt, Perry or Hillary, Obama and John… They pick these candidates by telling us they are the only ones that can win and then give them the most air time.

However in the end it is us, the average person (whatever that means) that votes for the people to become President. The Media might be part of the problem but really it’s the voters that do it to ourselves.

You Are Wise.....:)

So if Romney's not pandering, then why the terrible economic plan? It reads like a GOP wet dream! Cut taxes? Cut regulation? Cut government spending? How will any of that lead to increased employment?

Your kidding, right?
Sounds like when we're downgraded eventually to BBB-, your good with that, also.

Care to explain to us all how Romeny's plan will lead to job growth? Or are you just going to insult people and try to lay blame on Obama?

Where's the insult?
This goes waay beyond just Obama....we are talking politicians letting it happen, but Obama is the captain of the team, no?

If you had looked...I said I was for taxing......but only after serious spending cuts...is there a problem with that?
You do realize that the government can over regulate business to where growth is stifled...I believe that is where we are now.

Your kidding, right?

Where's the insult?
This goes waay beyond just Obama....we are talking politicians letting it happen, but Obama is the captain of the team, no?

If you had looked...I said I was for taxing......but only after serious spending cuts...is there a problem with that?
You do realize that the government can over regulate business to where growth is stifled...I believe that is where we are now.

The buck stops at obama. you are right, he is the leader. of what, I am not so sure of anymore. the bailouts kinda say it all for me anymore.
they bailed out failing big middle-man companies that exist to make a profit of citizens with the citizens hard earned dollars in the form of taxes, so the FAILURE companies could then go BACK TO making a profit on the citizens who BAILED THEM OUT in the first place. and we're talking bankers, etc....basically just worthless MIDDLE MEN!

It should scream to all americans that a republican (Bush) did it, then a democrat (Obama) did it right after the republican did it.

who's side are those two clowns on? and why do we elect folks who represent corporate america over citizens?

I dunno, ask the media!!!! hahahahaha.

the founding fathers are bummed. they had this idea giving people the responsibility of the power of their vote would lead to a free and awesome society. worked for a bit too! good job! but corporate america happened. and that is that.

I don't have a hopeless attitude. What I realize is, "what is, is". I've adjusted and moved forward.

Is there anything specifically about Romney's economic plan that you oppose?

Fact Sheet: Mitt Romney's Plan to Turn Around the Economy | Mitt Romney for President

What specifics have your preferred candidate(s) offered?

Romney's economic plan is a joke. And yet, sadly, is the best plan of any GOP candidate.

What is it--(specifically) that you don't like about his economic plan?-:cuckoo:

Asked and answered. Read the thread.

I don't have a hopeless attitude. What I realize is, "what is, is". I've adjusted and moved forward.

Forward?:lol:

Forward?:lol:

Yes....I've done nicely over the last 5 years.

real conservatives would do ANYTHING to keep monied interests out of a government set up to be FOR THE PEOPLE! but, hey, we like being nannied! Thanks god we fix pot holes and stuff!

Last edited:
Your kidding, right?

Where's the insult?

So ... you're in favour of raising taxes as you think it will help, and Romney wants them lowered, and yet you favour Romney's plan anyway. Also, you are anti-regulation, without mentioning a single one, and despite the fact that a lack of regulation and oversight is what lead to our current situation. You're in favour of spending cuts, as is Romney, even though that means laying off hundreds of thousands of people.

And this will all create jobs ... how?

You kind of forgot to mention that.

I wonder why corporate america is so eager to roll back regulations!???

hahahahahahahaahhaha

No, I dont wonder why!

Well here's my favorite out of millions of them that have given birth in this administration.

Team Obama Regulates Goat Herders' Workplaces - HUMAN EVENTS

I wonder how many federal and state agents we will have to hire to check on these goat/sheep herders?

$Goat herder legislation.jpg

Forum List

Back