To Believe There Are No Conspiracies Is Very Crazy...

Liberals are agents of the Right Wing; that's why they are called "Limousine Liberals," which designation shows that people are onto something but don't follow through on it to realize the fraud.
Liberals don't have minds of their own; they are driven by class instinct to purposely act disgusting and insulting to provoke and trick the unaware into supporting the Snob Mob's Right Wing fathers.

hffdkoh;ugtkdfoh'pog;yfdtytjzjulh;'jk;huigutdrd

I thought you'd enjoy a response in your native language
Your thorough and detailed intellectual analysis refutes me point by point. Thanks for putting so much thought into the matter. The upper class controls their own opposition and controls blind observers like you.

Personally I think God programmed us to be curious beings with a mind capable of thinking beyond the immediate or past experience. Different from all other species, we are creatures interested in things that may or may not pertain to us and capable of caring about things, people, creatures that we may never have seen and may never know.

To seek answers to the unexplained is what has moved us ever forward into a more evolved species. I am quite sure that discussions of 'conspiracy theories' have probably occurred throughout all of human history.
and they were mostly bullshit then too.
while it's true that there is a grain of truth in conspiracy theories and other myths ,that truth is twisted beyond recognition by the human propensity to misidentify or to make shit up.

Conspiracy theories are simply suspicion that the 'official' version of an action or event is not the way it came down coupled with curiosity/speculation about what really happened. Whether it is reasonable to have the suspicion in the face of or lack of verifiable evidence I think defines whether the theorist is informed by logic and reason and is justified in a healthy curiosity, or whether he or she is ideologically brainwashed and/or probably somewhere in the realm of being nuts.

Some I have mentioned already include:

The spacecraft crash at Roswell
JFK's death
NASA ‘faked’ the moon landings
9/11
The flooding of New Orleans
The Illuminati and the New World Order
Jesus’ bloodlines (triggered by the DaVinci Code)
Princess Diana’s death
Elvis Presley’s death
Global warming

Which of these do you think credible enough to warrant investigation? Which aren’t?

Add to this other theories related to:

The Bay of Pigs
The Cuban missile crisis
Granada
Panama
Gasoline shortages
The various bombings during the Clinton administration
Obama’s real agenda to end American exceptionalism
Big Foot sightings
Did FDR know the Japanese were coming and allowed it to happen?
What was Reagan and George H.W. Bush’s role in Iran Contra?
How much are our elected officials in bed with big business?
The infusion of Marxism into American government.
The plot to use the courts to control the people.

I could go on and on but which of these do you think warrant a closer look? Conspiracy theories abound in all.

your wasting your time with those two trolls.you'd have better luck trying to talk to the wall than you would with them.They're just here seeking attention.best not to give it to them.

what I think is funny is they go and call you a conspiray theorist despite the overwhelming facts and evidence the government lied to you about such an event.these blind sheep accept ANYTHING the government and media tells them.they dont get it that they are COINCIDENCE THEORISTS they accept all these bizarre moronic coincidences that had to have transpired for these events to be true no matter how absurd and rediculous they are.
this kid troll is a total waste of yout time.take a look for yourself on the JFK thread to see his mindless ramblings.He actually worships that propaganda piece by the government beyond conspiracy as the truth to the kennedy assassination.:lol::D That propaganda piece leaves out key facts and key evidence in it because it disproves them for the liars they really are.
thats what the blind sheep always come back with that are in denial.
I think it's great that you've been able to overcome a massive head injury and lead a somewhat normal life. :thup:

Yes and your Government makes shit up all the time. I guess some will never understand that though. Stubborn Denial? Maybe?
I would guess it's your government too.
so they lie, that's a fact, what's your point?
are you capt obvious all the time or just on the weekends?

So you accept the fact your Government lies to you all the time yet at the same time don't believe there are any Conspiracies? You do know you're very confused,don't ya? :cuckoo:

What exactly are you talking about with this "your government" stuff, nutbag?

Liberals are agents of the Right Wing; that's why they are called "Limousine Liberals," which designation shows that people are onto something but don't follow through on it to realize the fraud.
Liberals don't have minds of their own; they are driven by class instinct to purposely act disgusting and insulting to provoke and trick the unaware into supporting the Snob Mob's Right Wing fathers.

hffdkoh;ugtkdfoh'pog;yfdtytjzjulh;'jk;huigutdrd

I thought you'd enjoy a response in your native language
Your thorough and detailed intellectual analysis refutes me point by point. Thanks for putting so much thought into the matter. The upper class controls their own opposition and controls blind observers like you.

The pills don't work unless you actually take them, psycho.

This is just my own observation anyway. I see many in this forum who are constantly mocking & ridiculing all Conspiracy Theories being discussed here. These people seem very closed-minded and ignorant to me. Also,ridicule is a very important tool used by the Government to shut down discussion. After all,who would listen to a "Crazy Person" right? It's a tool used to shut people up.

Obviously not all Conspiracy Theories are credible,but some are. So to close your mind completely and pretend there are no Conspiracies,just seems really crazy to me. Governments lie to their People 24/7. So i see no valid reason to just accept everything they tell us. Very little of what they tell the People is truth. So in the end i feel that those who believe there are no Conspiracies are just as crazy if not crazier than those who believe everything is a Conspiracy. What you think?

Spoken like a true fucking nutcase.

Simply saying that every time normal people point out what a fucking head case you are brings you not one step closer to residing in the real world, you crazy fuck.

I think for most people it's about stubborn denial. To believe in Conspiracies upsets their order of things too much. They desperately want to believe their Government is telling them the truth and that everything is in its proper order. It is psychological. It makes them feel much safer believing that their Government will do the right thing. Unfortunately,that's just not reality. Governments lie to their People 24/7. Some choose to lash out and ridicule as a way of dealing with their fears of a disruption in their order of things. It's actually kind of sad when you think about it. In the end,having a truly open mind is very difficult. Having a closed mind is much easier. I can only tell people to try and have an open mind. But some just wont. It will always be stubborn denial for them.

Last edited:
So you accept the fact your Government lies to you all the time yet at the same time don't believe there are any Conspiracies? You do know you're very confused,don't ya? :cuckoo:
never said there are no conspiracies, you made the claims that I and others said that. you're blatantly misrepresenting our povs .
seems you have problem with duality too!

So which Conspiracies do you deem 'Credible?'
Watergate ,the Iran contra scandal, love canal,

Yea you are just another Government-duped troll after all. But hey,i did try to give you the benefit of the doubt. Dismissed. :trolls:

your wasting your time with those two trolls.you'd have better luck trying to talk to the wall than you would with them.They're just here seeking attention.best not to give it to them.

what I think is funny is they go and call you a conspiray theorist despite the overwhelming facts and evidence the government lied to you about such an event.these blind sheep accept ANYTHING the government and media tells them.they dont get it that they are COINCIDENCE THEORISTS they accept all these bizarre moronic coincidences that had to have transpired for these events to be true no matter how absurd and rediculous they are.
yes dear, now back in the basement.

never said there are no conspiracies, you made the claims that I and others said that. you're blatantly misrepresenting our povs .
seems you have problem with duality too!

So which Conspiracies do you deem 'Credible?'

this kid troll is a total waste of yout time.take a look for yourself on the JFK thread to see his mindless ramblings.He actually worships that propaganda piece by the government beyond conspiracy as the truth to the kennedy assassination.:lol::D That propaganda piece leaves out key facts and key evidence in it because it disproves them for the liars they really are.
:eusa_boohoo::cuckoo:

:lol:

I think it's great that you've been able to overcome a massive head injury and lead a somewhat normal life. :thup:
:lol::lol: he's a prime example of our tax dollars at work.

The final scene in the film '911: Explosive Evidence - Experts Speak Out' really does sum up those who believe there are no Conspiracies. Check it out. Enjoy.

what I think is funny is they go and call you a conspiray theorist despite the overwhelming facts and evidence the government lied to you about such an event.these blind sheep accept ANYTHING the government and media tells them.they dont get it that they are COINCIDENCE THEORISTS they accept all these bizaare moronic coincidences that had to have transpired for these events to be true no matter how absurd and rediculous they are.

Yeah,the one poster admitted he or she accepted the fact their Government lies to them all the time. He or she then claimed to believe that there are Conspiracies but wouldn't state any they thought were 'credible.' So i have to conclude that poster is very confused. He or she believes their Government lies to them all the time yet doesn't believe there are any Conspiracies. That just defies logic in my opinion.

that would be that kid troll Daws that I mentioned.sadly thats the mindset of all these Bush dupes here except for the paid agents that have penetrated here.they know just as well as we do that its an inside job.their just doing what their handlers pay them to do.

Personally I think God programmed us to be curious beings with a mind capable of thinking beyond the immediate or past experience. Different from all other species, we are creatures interested in things that may or may not pertain to us and capable of caring about things, people, creatures that we may never have seen and may never know.

To seek answers to the unexplained is what has moved us ever forward into a more evolved species. I am quite sure that discussions of 'conspiracy theories' have probably occurred throughout all of human history.
and they were mostly bullshit then too.
while it's true that there is a grain of truth in conspiracy theories and other myths ,that truth is twisted beyond recognition by the human propensity to misidentify or to make shit up.

Conspiracy theories are simply suspicion that the 'official' version of an action or event is not the way it came down coupled with curiosity/speculation about what really happened. Whether it is reasonable to have the suspicion in the face of or lack of verifiable evidence I think defines whether the theorist is informed by logic and reason and is justified in a healthy curiosity, or whether he or she is ideologically brainwashed and/or probably somewhere in the realm of being nuts.

Some I have mentioned already include:

The spacecraft crash at Roswell
JFK's death
NASA ‘faked’ the moon landings
9/11
The flooding of New Orleans
The Illuminati and the New World Order
Jesus’ bloodlines (triggered by the DaVinci Code)
Princess Diana’s death
Elvis Presley’s death
Global warming

Which of these do you think credible enough to warrant investigation? Which aren’t?

Add to this other theories related to:

The Bay of Pigs
The Cuban missile crisis
Granada
Panama
Gasoline shortages
The various bombings during the Clinton administration
Obama’s real agenda to end American exceptionalism
Big Foot sightings
Did FDR know the Japanese were coming and allowed it to happen?
What was Reagan and George H.W. Bush’s role in Iran Contra?
How much are our elected officials in bed with big business?
The infusion of Marxism into American government.
The plot to use the courts to control the people.

I could go on and on but which of these do you think warrant a closer look? Conspiracy theories abound in all.

another brainwashed coincidence theorist troll that has allowed the government to brainwash him who refuses to look at the evidence and agent candycunt-alk obamaerica loves him for being that way.

Forum List

Back