To Believe There Are No Conspiracies Is Very Crazy...

We have paid agents posting in this thread? Who knew? Who do I apply to in order to get one of those jobs? I could use a little supplemental income and I like a job I can do in my bathrobe and slippers.

yep your just too stupid to realise it.so far there is just one of them posting on this thread.

obamamerican/aka candycunt.

Why do so many people think the Government doesn't employ people to troll Political Message Boards and Social Networking Sites? I find that pretty shocking. Such staggering ignorance. Of course the Government employs these people. That should be obvious.

We have paid agents posting in this thread? Who knew? Who do I apply to in order to get one of those jobs? I could use a little supplemental income and I like a job I can do in my bathrobe and slippers.

yep your just too stupid to realise it.so far there is just one of them posting on this thread.

Why do so many people think the Government doesn't employ people to troll Political Message Boards and Social Networking Sites? I find that pretty shocking. Such staggering ignorance. Of course the Government employs these people. That should be obvious.

you cant educate the ignorant american sheep who cover their ears and close their eyes to information thats uncomfortable to them.

you cant educate the ignorant american sheep who cover their ears and close their eyes to information thats uncomfortable to them.
Ignorance is people that don't know how to use the caps key. Fucking idiot.

Government hacks only have their ridicule and insults. They've been trained well.

Government hacks only have their ridicule and insults. They've been trained well.
Since you keep coming back for more I'm thinking that you don't have a job. You one of those OWS shit stains?:badgrin::badgrin:
naw! he doesn't own a tent!

Hey what a coincidence,you two douches show up at the same time again? Yeah,you're not Government hacks. Sure. Tell your superiors they're way too obvious. But i guess it is Government though. Incompetence is something they do very well. You two douches are proof of that. Catch any of those Grandma Al Qaeders lately? :lol:

Last edited:
I'll agree that it's ridiculous to dismiss all conspiracies out of hand, but at the same time I think it's good to remember that the bigger a conspiracy gets, the harder it is to keep secret. I'm talking exponentially harder.

My favorite example: Watergate. The entire Nixon inner circle couldn't even carry out the burglary of one guy's office without fucking it up and someone squealing, and we're talking about a conspiracy involving a handful of people.

my running example is people who believe that the moon landings were faked. do you know how many people would have to be in on that?

Since you keep coming back for more I'm thinking that you don't have a job. You one of those OWS shit stains?:badgrin::badgrin:
:eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap:

The funniest thing is that you douches actully think you're funny and original. I guess you guys need a refresher course on being a good Government Message Board Troll. Those old "UH DOI...YOU BE TWOOFER!" and UH DUH...YOU GOTS TIN FOIL HAT!" insults are pretty stale and outdated at this point. Get some new material. Please. :)

The funniest thing is that you douches actully think you're funny and original. I guess you guys need a refresher course on being a good Government Message Board Troll. Those old "UH DOI...YOU BE TWOOFER!" and UH DUH...YOU GOTS TIN FOIL HAT!" insults are pretty stale and outdated at this point. Get some new material. Please. :)
Funny, I haven't seen those used lately. Speaking of new material, you got any? Posting shit that Eots posted a year ago I would call stale.:badgrin:

Funny, I haven't seen those used lately. Speaking of new material, you got any? Posting shit that Eots posted a year ago I would call stale.:badgrin:

Yeah i'm sure you stalked him too. You're very creepy dude. Just sayin. :cuckoo:

Yeah i'm sure you stalked him too. You're very creepy dude. Just sayin. :cuckoo:
Stalking? I'm on a board (way before you) answering someone who says they were done talking to us "agents". I guess I would be done but you seem to have a hard time leaving. Oh, and before I forget...........LIAR!!:lol::lol:

Stalking? I'm on a board (way before you) answering someone who says they were done talking to us "agents". I guess I would be done but you seem to have a hard time leaving. Oh, and before I forget...........LIAR!!:lol::lol:

Ok psycho. Whatever. :badgrin:

Hey what a coincidence,you two douches show up at the same time again? Yeah,you're not Government hacks. Sure. Tell your superiors they're way too obvious. But i guess it is Government though. Incompetence is something they do very well. You two douches are proof of that. Catch any of those Grandma Al Qaeders lately? :lol:
the power of intentional misinterpretation is strong with this one.
did you, aunt paulie, every stop to think since "we" are on the same site that "we" might just happen to be on at the same time.
the main purpose of this and any site is to bring people with the same interests together.

shit.. he's post the same shit that the twoofers were posting on other boards 10 years ago.
talk about stale!
this site is based in the midwest. right?
if it is, that explains the lag.

I'll agree that it's ridiculous to dismiss all conspiracies out of hand, but at the same time I think it's good to remember that the bigger a conspiracy gets, the harder it is to keep secret. I'm talking exponentially harder.

My favorite example: Watergate. The entire Nixon inner circle couldn't even carry out the burglary of one guy's office without fucking it up and someone squealing, and we're talking about a conspiracy involving a handful of people.

Well what about the Kennedy assassination ?

Well what about the Kennedy assassination ?
What about it?

I personally believe Oswald was the only shooter, but I think it's somewhat possible that he may have been part of some larger group who sought to have the president killed. All there is as far as that goes is conjecture, though.

I'll never understand how so many people can just close their minds completely and pretend their Government always tells them the truth. Especially when all the evidence shows they lie to the People 24/7. Always question your Government because their first instinct is to lie. That's just what they do. It's standard operating procedure for them. Some Conspiracy Theories may be Bullshit,but others are not. I recommend people always keep an open mind.

Forum List

Back