To Believe There Are No Conspiracies Is Very Crazy...

You retarded parrots are a trip. One guy just claimed he did believe in some Conspiracies but then at the same time when on to insult anyone else who did. Man,you people are nuts. Do you all work for the TSA or something? Because only a TSA Goon could be so damn dumb. Anyway,good luck with those stale 'Tin Foil Hat' & 'Twoofer' insults. You are lame. And that stuff only confirms it. Have a good night and take care.

Last edited:
You retarded parrots are a trip. One guy just claimed he did believe in some Conspiracies but then at the same time when on to insult anyone else who does. Man,you people are nuts. Do you all work for the TSA or something? Because only a TSA Goon could be so damn dumb. Anyway,good luck with those stale 'Tin Foil Hat' & 'Twoofer' insults. You are lame. And that stuff only confirms it. Have a good night and take care.
:eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::cuckoo::eusa_liar:

You retarded parrots are a trip. One guy just claimed he did believe in some Conspiracies but then at the same time when on to insult anyone else who does. Man,you people are nuts. Do you all work for the TSA or something? Because only a TSA Goon could be so damn dumb. Anyway,good luck with those stale 'Tin Foil Hat' & 'Twoofer' insults. You are lame. And that stuff only confirms it. Have a good night and take care.
Just for the record, I do not work for the TSA. They would not hire me as I am not a high school dropout nor a child molester.

EDIT:
jillian neg-repped me for this post. WTF?

Last edited:
Just for the record, I do not work for the TSA. They would not hire me as I am not a high school dropout nor a child molester.

:eek: :lol:

You retarded parrots are a trip. One guy just claimed he did believe in some Conspiracies but then at the same time when on to insult anyone else who did. Man,you people are nuts. Do you all work for the TSA or something? Because only a TSA Goon could be so damn dumb. Anyway,good luck with those stale 'Tin Foil Hat' & 'Twoofer' insults. You are lame. And that stuff only confirms it. Have a good night and take care.

They strapping you in for the night? Good thing, this is just the time that the TSA agents start their rounds harvesting the brain waves of those without proper headgear.

They strapping you in for the night? Good thing, this is just the time that the TSA agents start their rounds harvesting the brain waves of those without proper headgear.

Yup and i gots that Tin Foil Hat and i'm a 'Twoofer' too. You guys are so dumb,you're insults aren't even original or witty in any way. But i bet you guys think your insults are so fresh & hilarious. What a bunch of poor dummies. :lol:

NONE dare call it conspiracy, folks.

Incidently conspire means "to breathe together".

Although in today's common use the word means something secret and illegal?

A thing does not have to be illegal to be a conspiracy.

It merely has to be a state where the AGENDA that is advanced isn't the REAL
agenda that the conspirators are working toward.

So using THAT definition, the government is MOSTLY run by conspiracy in my opinion.

So using THAT definition, the government is MOSTLY run by conspiracy in my opinion.

I'm constantly amazed at the "all or nothing" that many conspiracy seekers like to employ....either you believe "EVERYTHING" the government tells you or not. The Government said that we should stop texting while driving. Should you distrust them on that because you think they lied about 9/11?

Conspiracy loons are crazy.

Great observation. Thanks.

I'm constantly amazed at the "all or nothing" that many conspiracy seekers like to employ....either you believe "EVERYTHING" the government tells you or not. The Government said that we should stop texting while driving. Should you distrust them on that because you think they lied about 9/11?

You just expressed an "all or nothing" mentality yourself. Not all people who believe Conspiracies do exist are "Conspiracy loons." Because Conspiracies do exist. And trusting or not trusting Government is up to each individual. Personally i feel or Government hasn't given us many valid reasons to trust them. They seem to constantly lie to the People. But that's just my own personal view. But to believe there are Conspiracies,does not mean one is "crazy.'

You just expressed an "all or nothing" mentality yourself. Not all people who believe Conspiracies do exist are "Conspiracy loons." Because Conspiracies do exist. And trusting or not trusting Government is up to each individual. Personally i feel or Government hasn't given us many valid reasons to trust them. They seem to constantly lie to the People. But that's just my own personal view. But to believe there are Conspiracies,does not mean one is "crazy.'
you're right ,it the conspiracies that one chooses to "believe" in that are a good measure of mental illness.

Hey, just because I'm paranoid is not sufficient reason to believe that they aren't conspiring.

There are those who don't believe in a conspiracy re anthropogenic global warming despite evidence that such a theory is increasingly plausible.

There is no conclusive evidence yet for who shot JFK, but the conspiracy theories abound to this day.

There are those who passionately believe the U.S. government staged 9/11 and blew up the WTC and Pentagon despite the improbability of so many people being fooled and/or persuaded to keep their mouths shut.

The only reason I could believe such a conspiracy could actually be pulled off is because of the astounding lack of information regarding our current POTUS:
1. Who were his girl friends?
2. Who were his boy friends?
3. Where are his passport records?
4. Medical records?
5. College transcripts at Columbia and Harvard?
6. College papers including senior thesis?
7. Information on grants funding his college education?

Etc. etc. etc.

IMPORTANT: I do NOT want this to divert to a discussion on missing information on Obama, but use it purely as an illustration of what a massive conspiracy might look like.

(I do however, think we ought to put the people who are protecting all this information in charge of national security because they sure know how to do it.)

you're right ,it the conspiracies that one chooses to "believe" in that are a good measure of mental illness.

I disagree. Which Conspiracies you choose to believe in is subjective and based on many variables. Mental illness is just one variable.

I disagree. Which Conspiracies you choose to believe in is subjective and based on many variables. Mental illness is just one variable.

The fact is some conspiracy theories trigger aggressive investigations that bring quite a bit of truth to light and leave other interesting questions to answer. And some are indeed the stuff of implausible fantasy.

Some of the more compelling events of the 20th Century that have triggered numerous conspiracy theories.

The spacecraft crash at Roswell
JFK's death
NASA ‘faked’ the moon landings
9/11
The flooding of New Orleans
The Illuminati and the New World Order
Jesus’ bloodlines (triggered by the DaVinci Code)
Princess Diana’s death
Elvis Presley’s death
Global warming

Certainly there are wide differences of opinion about many or most or all of these which cannot be attributed to mental imbalance, delusion, or even wild speculation. And then too, some of the theories are just plain nuts.

how did I know you would!

The fact is some conspiracy theories trigger aggressive investigations that bring quite a bit of truth to light and leave other interesting questions to answer. And some are indeed the stuff of implausible fantasy.

Some of the more compelling events of the 20th Century that have triggered numerous conspiracy theories.

JFK's death
9/11
Princess Diana’s death
Elvis Presley’s death
Global warming

Certainly there are wide differences of opinion about many or most or all of these which cannot be attributed to mental imbalance, delusion, or even wild speculation. And then too, some of the theories are just plain nuts.
IMO most of these beliefs are triggered by the human need to have answers to anomalous events.
How many times have you heard some one say "that not supposed to happen" and then go on to speculate on how that event occurred.

JFK's death
9/11
Princess Diana’s death
Elvis Presley’s death
Global warming

IMO most of these beliefs are triggered by the human need to have answers to anomalous events.
How many times have you heard some one say "that not supposed to happen" and then go on to speculate on how that event occurred.
Related to that is the fact that the brain is programmed to look for patterns, even where there are none.

Forum List

Back