Reptiles into mammals and then humans?

Sugarhitman

Christian Zionist
Dec 26, 2011
US
Hey my fellow Creos, EVOs (yes EVOs) claim that humans evolved from reptiles...why then in nature does no reptile produce any mutated offspring with hair, or any signs of transitioning for that matter? Or did the EVO impersonal creator decide to end evolution in the reptile species?

Jesus Lizard walking on water.

jesus-lizard-running-on-water-basilisk.jpg

Any questions?

Hey my fellow Creos, EVOs (yes EVOs) claim that humans evolved from reptiles...why then in nature does no reptile produce any mutated offspring with hair, or any signs of transitioning for that matter? Or did the EVO impersonal creator decide to end evolution in the reptile species?

Yeah...I don't think you understand evolution, champ.

Change within species via mutations and natural selections? Yes I believe I do understand...I also anticipated your tired "creos dont understand evolution" argument.

So why arent reptiles producing mutated offspring with hair and fur?

Except for the fact that everything supposedly started in the water. Further the Dinosaurs were all technically Lizards so according to Evolution we MUST have evolved from Lizards.

Change within species via mutations and natural selections? Yes I believe I do understand...I also anticipated your tired "creos dont understand evolution" argument.

you don't have fur?

Thanks for clearly and directly proving my point.

Thanks for clearly and directly proving my point.

Really? so change in populations via inherited traits, mutations and natural selections isnt what Evolution is about? Wow! Evolution Theory is constantly evolving. :lol:

It doesn't help you to copy and paste a definition you googled if you then go on to demonstrate a fundamental misunderstanding of the concepts involved.

the evolution vs creation debate is one of the most pointless debates in human history. May as well debate how many angels can fit on the head of a pin.

I agree with Unkotare: You don't understand evolution, champ.

You have your argument backwards. There is a very definite evolutionary mechanism at work based on DNA that proceeds forward all the time. That is why the genetic markings you cite are consistent from generation to generation with rare and noticeable "mutations" as you call them

That's why we now have penicillin resistant bacteria.

If there was a creator who just "poofed" all things into existence and tampered with them at all times, as one would suspect he might given the whole creativity thingy, then we'd be having reptiles with hair, mammals with scales, peaches growing on apple trees, talking insects and so on.

It is because of the evolutionary process, not in spite of the evolutionary process, that we have the consistency you say proves that a creator is running the show. The consistency proves the opposite of your conclusion.

Do you think this stuff through before splashing about in the shallow end?

Don't be depressed, though. You have the ability to develop an argument then draw a completely unjustified conclusion based on faulty logic.

You have a bright future in the field of AGW Science.

Except for the fact that everything supposedly started in the water. Further the Dinosaurs were all technically Lizards so according to Evolution we MUST have evolved from Lizards.

There are very compelling arguments that dinosaurs were more like birds than lizards.

If that is the case, then the birds we see running, flying and swimming about are the remnants of that whole group of animals.

Both the flying reptiles and the huge ones give credence to the bird like bones over the lizard type bones. Feathers have been found in fossil remans.

New Topics

Forum List

Back