To Believe There Are No Conspiracies Is Very Crazy...

Yeah,the one poster admitted he or she accepted the fact their Government lies to them all the time. He or she then claimed to believe that there are Conspiracies but wouldn't state any they thought were 'credible.' So i have to conclude that poster is very confused. He or she believes their Government lies to them all the time yet doesn't believe there are any Conspiracies. That just defies logic in my opinion.

that would be that kid troll Daws that I mentioned.sadly thats the mindset of all these Bush dupes here except for the paid agents that have penetrated here.they know just as well as we do that its an inside job.their just doing what their handlers pay them to do.
:rofl:

Which ones are the paid agents? Name them. :tinfoil:

I think for most people it's about stubborn denial. To believe in Conspiracies upsets their order of things too much. They desperately want to believe their Government is telling them the truth and that everything is in its proper order. It is psychological. It makes them feel much safer believing that their Government will do the right thing. Unfortunately,that's just not reality. Governments lie to their People 24/7. Some choose to lash out and ridicule as a way of dealing with their fears of a disruption in their order of things. It's actually kind of sad when you think about it. In the end,having a truly open mind is very difficult. Having a closed mind is much easier. I can only tell people to try and have an open mind. But some just wont. It will always be stubborn denial for them.

you can only lead the horse to the water but you cant make the horse drink the water.the blind americvan sheep are just too comfortable living in denial and wont take the blinders off and look at the evidence.they live in denial because they know if they acknowledge it to be true,then they have to try and do something about it and thats a scary thing for them to have to confront and deal with.

We have paid agents posting in this thread? Who knew? Who do I apply to in order to get one of those jobs? I could use a little supplemental income and I like a job I can do in my bathrobe and slippers.

The official version of 9-11 is a conspiracy theory. The most outrageous
one ever told, and to think there are morons stupid enough to believe it,
answers why this country is so fucked up.
The real troubling thing is that you all know it is a conspiracy theory, but choose to believe it anyway even though it makes no sense, and hasn't been proven. Hell the fucks who wrote the narrative even say so!

To Believe There Are No Conspiracies Is Very Crazy..
But to believe everything is part of a conspiracy is equally insane.

Yes, to believe everything is part of a conspiracy would be diagnosed as serious paranoia to the degree of mental illness.

But that isn't the point of the thread. To be so trusting as to believe everything the government or the media or the global warmers, et al put out there might not translate to mental illness, but it would certainly suggest naivete to the extreme.

The real troubling thing is that you all know it is a conspiracy theory, but choose to believe it anyway even though it makes no sense, and hasn't been proven. Hell the fucks who wrote the narrative even say so!
The widely-accepted (and here greatly summarized) account of what led up to and happened on 9/11 is as follows: Al Qaeda, led by Osama bin Laden, helped recruit, inspire, train, and bankroll 19 hijackers to take over four U.S. domestic flights and crash them into high-value targets in New York City and Washington, D.C., as part of their ever-expanding holy war. They managed to just barely slip past all intelligence and security services largely because of poor inter-agency communication. Two hijacked planes hit the Twin Towers, one hit the Pentagon, and the fourth - which crashed in a field in rural Pennsylvania after passengers attacked their hijackers - was possibly intended for the U.S. Capitol building. The Twin Towers came down because jet fuel ignited incredibly hot fires inside that weakened their supports enough for their eventual collapse. Nearly 3,000 people died in New York and D.C.

To the truthers, that account is utter nonsense. While there is no one theory uniting them, it can generally be said they believe the U.S. government and/or the Jews and/or anyone other than unhinged terrorists orchestrated the events of 9/11 in order to further their own dark and secretive agenda.

No matter how much evidence is presented here and elsewhere, it's unlikely to dissuade most, if any, truthers, the psychological reasons for which will be explored in a bit.

9/11 conspiracy theories won't stop - CBS News

We have paid agents posting in this thread? Who knew? Who do I apply to in order to get one of those jobs? I could use a little supplemental income and I like a job I can do in my bathrobe and slippers.

yep your just too stupid to realise it.so far there is just one of them posting on this thread.

obamamerican/aka candycunt.

Last edited:

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Forum List

Back