Title 42 ending: Texas governor announces border force to 'repel' illegal immigrants

All he has to do is pass strong enforcement against employers hiring illegals and they have no reason to stay in Texas. Of course he would never do that.

The entire country needs to enact E-Verify. Every employer needs to pay a steep price for knowingly hiring illegals.

"the Pentagon is sending 1,500 active-duty soldiers and Marines to the border. Abbott contends federal troops are only going to be "doing paperwork" and processing illegal immigrants for "catch and release" rather than turning people away on the front lines."

It might have done some good before all the .gov freebies started getting handed out but that ship sailed two years ago.

We have covered this. I've asked and asked to be pointed to these "Freebies" so I can sign up. I never get the info.

The entire country needs to enact E-Verify. Every employer needs to pay a steep price for knowingly hiring illegals.

I agree but it's never going to happen. Employers want the abundant cheap labor and business wants the people here buying their products.

That's why when Florida passed an e-verify bill they completely exempted agriculture from any requirements and then excluded all business from actually having to use e-verify.

Every one of them will have to be transported, housed, showered, watered, fed, medicated, eyeglasses, dental, medical for 90days to 1 yr until they can find a way to work and live somewhere. Do you think this is cheap?

Probably $50K per Illegal entry per year. 200K/month *12 = 2.4million per year *2 years = 5 million + getaways = 6million +1 million this week = 7mil.

7million * $50K = $350Billion

We have covered this. I've asked and asked to be pointed to these "Freebies" so I can sign up. I never get the info.

You have seen it in other threads (or should have). But we know your kind...you run off to another thread when evidence is shoved in your face. I saw more evidence just today about Anchor baby funding.

You have seen it in other threads (or should have). But we know your kind...you run off to another thread when evidence is shoved in your face. I saw more evidence just today about Anchor baby funding.

Babies born here are American citizens. They are not an anchor. Yes they can get assistance but it's not enough for anyone to live on. They families rely on the employers for that.

Babies born here are American citizens. They are not an anchor. Yes they can get assistance but it's not enough for anyone to live on. They families rely on the employers for that.

BS. not if they don't have a job or a legal card to work. Nobody dies. Bodies are not piled up in the streets. They are given adequate living.
Sure they may work for a Mexican landscaper for cash or a restaurant that pays cash. No harm no foul, they hide income.
Big business does not hire illegals w/o proper paper.

Damn, you did not look very hard then did you?

Here are a few.

Are immigrants eligible for state benefit programs?

In some states, yes. Twenty-six states make immigrants eligible for state-funded benefit programs. Most of these states either offer assistance to families or provide access to healthcare to otherwise uninsured immigrants. Examples of these programs are New York’s Safety Net Assistance, California’s CalFresh Food Assistance Program, and California’s Cash Assistance Program for Immigrants (CAPI).

Then there is education and medical care through "emergency" Medicaid.....Enjoy you higher property taxes and insurance as your wealth is redistributed.

BS. not if they don't have a job or a legal card to work. Nobody dies. Bodies are not piled up in the streets. They are given adequate living.
Sure they may work for a Mexican landscaper for cash or a restaurant that pays cash. No harm no foul, they hide income.
Big business does not hire illegals w/o proper paper.

Other examples can be posted all day.

Damn, you did not look very hard then did you?

Here are a few.

Are immigrants eligible for state benefit programs?

In some states, yes. Twenty-six states make immigrants eligible for state-funded benefit programs. Most of these states either offer assistance to families or provide access to healthcare to otherwise uninsured immigrants. Examples of these programs are New York’s Safety Net Assistance, California’s CalFresh Food Assistance Program, and California’s Cash Assistance Program for Immigrants (CAPI).

Then there is education and medical care through "emergency" Medicaid.....Enjoy you higher property taxes and insurance as your wealth is redistributed.

Immigrants are NOT illegal immigrants.

Immigrants are NOT illegal immigrants.
Exactly!
1ca30078-7f40-4bb8-90e2-9b50d5dfce9c_text.gif

Once they are handed a court date and released they are no longer "illegals" in the strict sense of the word as they would have been under a sane administration and sent back.

They can parley that scrap of paper into benefits. It's as simple as that.

All he has to do is pass strong enforcement against employers hiring illegals and they have no reason to stay in Texas. Of course he would never do that.
Illegals go all across the country. And no that won't help. You have to stop them from coming in. And Texas can't deport illegals.

Forum List

Back