Title 42 ending: Texas governor announces border force to 'repel' illegal immigrants

Hopefully this will happen to millions of them!​

Migrants ‘bouncing back’ to Mexico after failing initial CBP interview​

You mean some of them have lied? Surely you jest?!

How about we send thousand illegals to your town?
Ten Thousand would be a good start.
Lol, how about if you want a wall you pay for the damn thing and it's maintenance. While I laugh as people use ladders and tunnels to get over it. Wanna see a video of an 11 year old girl climbing over trumps wall in less than a minute? How about doing something that would actually work like sending people to jail that employ illegals? Not against fighting against illegal immigration but I am against burning money.

Lol, how about if you want a wall you pay for the damn thing and it's maintenance. While I laugh as people use ladders and tunnels to get over it. Wanna see a video of an 11 year old girl climbing over trumps wall in less than a minute? How about doing something that would actually work like sending people to jail that employ illegals? Not against fighting against illegal immigration but I am against burning money.

Wait...so you dont want to take care of your fair share of illegals?
And I'll ask you,will biden enforce arresting and fining business owners who hire illegals. Of course this is a rhetorical question because we both know he wont.
And yeah go ahead and show me this 11 year old climbing the fence.
It'll be fun to pick apart the bullshit you think you've gained.

Wait...so you dont want to take care of your fair share of illegals?
And I'll ask you,will biden enforce arresting and fining business owners who hire illegals. Of course this is a rhetorical question because we both know he wont.
And yeah go ahead and show me this 11 year old climbing the fence.
It'll be fun to pick apart the bullshit you think you've gained.
Trump could have done it but did not. Every ducking president since I don't know when could have fined and jailed those who employ illegals but did not. As far as funding a boondoggle with my money hell to the no. You wanna fund a boondoggle you do it with your money not mine.

Billions of tax payers money for that? Hell to the no ya dumb fuck. Go fuck yourself!

Trump could have done it but did not. Every ducking president since I don't know when could have fined and jailed those who employ illegals but did not. As far as funding a boondoggle with my money hell to the no. You wanna fund a boondoggle you do it with your money not mine.

Billions of tax payers money for that? Hell to the no ya dumb fuck. Go fuck yourself!

So who has been the only one to try and shut our borders?
And as far as you taking your fair share of illegals in your town why are you crying about it?
You expect all the border towns to pay yet you dont want to pay a dime.
So you go fuck yourself ya fucken hypocrit.

So who has been the only one to try and shut our borders?
And as far as you taking your fair share of illegals in your town why are you crying about it?
You expect all the border towns to pay yet you dont want to pay a dime.
So you go fuck yourself ya fucken hypocrit.
Lol, pay for shit that don't work damn right. I don't wanna pay for shit that don't work. Now that dumb mother fucker Abbott wants to pass a law the fines the employer and jails the employer. Divide the cost amongst every man and women in the US and send me a bill. Or better yet divide the cost of enforcement amongst every cock suckered that gets caught then it only cost the ass hole breaking the law and you and I get to keep our money.

Lol, pay for shit that don't work damn right. I don't wanna pay for shit that don't work. Now that dumb mother fucker Abbott wants to pass a law the fines the employer and jails the employer. Divide the cost amongst every man and women in the US and send me a bill. Or better yet divide the cost of enforcement amongst every cock suckered that gets caught then it only cost the ass hole breaking the law and you and I get to keep our money.

LOL...Texas has tried to close our border yet every time we do the left sticks it's nose in our business.
It's not up to the states to control the border thats on the feds anyway.
Shipping illegals to north east states who love illegals as long as they dont have to support them has been successful based on all the crying we hear.
Fuck those states,it's time they paid their fair share.

LOL...Texas has tried to close our border yet every time we do the left sticks it's nose in our business.
It's not up to the states to control the border thats on the feds anyway.
Shipping illegals to north east states who love illegals as long as they dont have to support them has been successful based on all the crying we hear.
Fuck those states,it's time they paid their fair share.
Bla, bla,bla. States can write laws. Pass one that fines and jails the employer of illegals and funds enforcement. If they have no jobs they will keep driving north forcing each state to do the same . I ain't paying for a wall that doesn't work. Want my support that's what ya do. The right rules Texas at the state level the left can't stop it. If the state government does not do it they ain't serious about stopping it.

Bla, bla,bla. States can write laws. Pass one that fines and jails the employer of illegals and funds enforcement. If they have no jobs they will keep driving north forcing each state to do the same . I ain't paying for a wall that doesn't work. Want my support that's what ya do. The right rules Texas at the state level the left can't stop it. If the state government does not do it they ain't serious about stopping it.

Nah....I think i'd rather send you schmucks a shitload of illegals like the border states have had to deal with for over a decade.
It's your turn ya crying little bitch.

Forum List

Back