Title 42 ending: Texas governor announces border force to 'repel' illegal immigrants

Illegals go all across the country. And no that won't help. You have to stop them from coming in. And Texas can't deport illegals.

No Texas can't but they can stop them from working there. As could all states. As could the federal government if they wanted to by and large but they do not. Business gets whatever business wants and they want the cheap illegal labor.

Why is it Florida exempted all employers from actually having to use e-verify?

No Texas can't but they can stop them from working there. As could all states. As could the federal government if they wanted to by and large but they do not. Business gets whatever business wants and they want the cheap illegal labor.

Why is it Florida exempted all employers from actually having to use e-verify?
BS. they will be granted work permits. But that could be years out at the asylum hearing (for those that show up). Until then they do what they can on top of GOVT living expenses.

I don't what the hell difference Title 42 makes. This Potatohead jerkoff has been allowing very fucking Illegal that shows up at the border in no matter what.

BS. they will be granted work permits. But that could be years out at the asylum hearing (for those that show up). Until then they do what they can on top of GOVT living expenses.

There is no such thing for those here illegally. If we quit destroying other countries far fewer come seeking asylum also.

Those seeking asylum can not work here until their case has been fully processed and they have been granted asylum.

I agree but it's never going to happen. Employers want the abundant cheap labor and business wants the people here buying their products.

That's why when Florida passed an e-verify bill they completely exempted agriculture from any requirements and then excluded all business from actually having to use e-verify.

So why don't Dimocrats stop encouraging this invasion? Why do they ALWAYS put roadblocks up when anyone makes ANY attempt whatsoever to stop the flood?!!

"the Pentagon is sending 1,500 active-duty soldiers and Marines to the border. Abbott contends federal troops are only going to be "doing paperwork" and processing illegal immigrants for "catch and release" rather than turning people away on the front lines."
Yes ... they are probably sending out these type of soldiers:

uid_7ef2db660c3440e98f7692fc7c4726df_width_907_play_0_pos_0_gs_0_height_515.jpg

There is no such thing for those here illegally. If we quit destroying other countries far fewer come seeking asylum also.

So the 6 million processed waiting on asylum hearings are all sent to die on the streets or work illegally? They are taken care of by GOVT.
Working illegally would harm theirs status. Helps to have an anchor baby too.. Bigger steady stream of income. No hospital costs for having the baby either.

So the 6 million processed waiting on asylum hearings are all sent to die on the streets or work illegally?

Why is reading comprehension so hard for so many? If seeking asylum they are here legally and can get assistance.

I've noted this many, many, many times.

They are taken care of by GOVT.
Working illegally would harm theirs status. Helps to have an anchor baby too.. Bigger steady stream of income. No hospital costs for having the baby either.

There is no such thing as an anchor baby. Anyone here illegally can be deported regardless if they have a kid here or not. A born offspring can not sponsor a parent until they turn 21.

Why is reading comprehension so hard for so many? If seeking asylum they are here legally and can get assistance.

There is no such thing as an anchor baby. Anyone here illegally can be deported regardless if they have a kid here or not. A born offspring can not sponsor a parent until they turn 21.

Oh please! You know as well as I that these people purposely come here to have kids knowing the kid will be eligible for government handouts, and it will be harder to deport the parents.
Yes, there is such a thing anchor babies!

Oh please! You know as well as I that these people purposely come here to have kids knowing the kid will be eligible for government handouts, and it will be harder to deport the parents.
Yes, there is such a thing anchor babies!

It makes it not any harder. There is no such thing as anchor babies. The illegals stay here because of their job, not because they had a baby.

That part is unaccptable. USA can't pay for the entire South American population.
We all know the came to the border and entered illegally. Then to surrender to Obidens' guards on some phony asylum claim? All of them? BS.
Six million since 2020 don't suddenly need asylum. Nothing but a gimmick to invite them in for Obiden.
Even those captured at a spot other than a legal entry point are granted the same BS. Or they would be with the Get-Aways.

It takes 2yrs to get to an aslyum hearing. They are wards of the state until then. If they find cash work with small business willing to try to get away with it?
Who can police all Obiden created? Like everything Obiden touches....mass chaos created.

You own it. You are a spinner and a troublemaking board clogger. You are also not very bright on this subject.

You're absolutely lost dude!! Everyone with half a brain knows how this works!

As many as half-a-million U.S.-citizen children experienced the deportation of at least one parent from 2011 through 2013.

Just one link and one example.

U.S. Citizen Children Impacted by Immigration Enforcement

You are being played by politicians.

I've asked this over and over and no one has addressed it. Why did FLorida completely exempt agriculture from doing any checks are all on their employees?

Forum List

Back