Tiny blond white woman complains to police about 8 mo. pregnant black woman police slam hard

The white woman called the cops. That pretty much removes her from the suspect list since it's pretty rare for the criminal to call the police.

There was no "suspect list", moron.

The cop had already told the other woman that no crime had been committed.

Whoever calls first is generally considered to be innocent at the moment.
You'd have to be a moron not to know this.

When the cop determines that no crime has been committed, then they're both fucking innocent, moron.

She should have told him her name.
Why? They never even asked little blondie.

You can bet they did when they went to fill out their report. They always get everyones info. It just didn't show up on this clip. Still, I believe the cops over reacted for what the situation was. The cop could have just gave her a warning and probably thats where it should have ended.

The white woman called the cops. That pretty much removes her from the suspect list since it's pretty rare for the criminal to call the police.

When the cop determines that no crime has been committed, then they're both fucking innocent, moron.

Than why did the black "lady" react the way she did?

You'd have to ask her. She didn't want to show the cop her ID. She was under no obligation to do so.

That's the end of the story.

She should have told him her name.
Why? They never even asked little blondie.

You can bet they did when they went to fill out their report. They always get everyones info. It just didn't show up on this clip. Still, I believe the cops over reacted for what the situation was. The cop could have just gave her a warning and probably thats where it should have ended.

A "warning" for what?

An underage kid walked to the store before a game to get a soda and some candy. Something millions of kids do. Zimmerman saw the kid was black, tracked him down, threatened him and killed him point blank shot in the chest. Police found nothing wrong and let him go with a dead kid left behind. They let that poor kid lie dead in a morgue without even bothering to call his family even though they had the kids phone and ID. They showed as much care for that kid and his family as they did for that pregnant woman.

And USMB right wingers automatically believe the tiny blond woman and have already smeared the black women just like they did with that underage kid who they also smeared. Insisting he deserved to be murdered. Right wingers appear to be racist no matter where they are found in this country. Examples are everywhere.
I thought Zimmerman was the guilty party and he should be in prison. But that's just my opinion, and it's old news, the verdict will stand.

All you are doing by bringing up this old shit and claiming it happens everywhere is to cry racism again and again. Not everything is racism. And there is no need to always play the fucking victim. Just use some common sense when dealing with the cops. Learn to show a bit of respect to other people. ALL other people, even cops. Oh yeah, and leave your shitty ghetto attitude at home. Getting along with other people is not that hard.

It is not rocket surgery.

It's no more than a cop maintaining "control" of situation he created by running his mouth stupidly.

Why should she give her name if the white woman didn't have to?
From what I remember the cop didn't even ask the black woman her name until she started going ghetto and started displaying her shitty attitude.

You'd have to ask her. She didn't want to show the cop her ID. She was under no obligation to do so.

You go with that theory the next time you have an encounter with the police....be sure and video the encounter for our enjoyment.

You go with that theory the next time you have an encounter with the police....be sure and video the encounter for our enjoyment.

Yeah, maybe they'll fuck with me, like they did with this lady.

And I'll walk out of the courthouse a couple years later with a check for a hundred grand.

Only problem is, I'm white. They're not going to fuck with me to begin with.

And I'll walk out of the courthouse a couple years later with a check for a hundred grand.

You act like that woman did and they will.

First of all, how do you know the white woman gave her name? Second, so because of the way the white women acted, it's OK to beat up a black women? Got it!
There was NO problem until the black woman got hostile. None of this would have happened if she had only responded in a reasonable way to the questions. It's that simple.

No, they won't. I've had enough "interactions" with police to know that.

But if they did, I could get quite a payday out of it.

First of all, how do you know the white woman gave her name? Second, so because of the way the white women acted, it's OK to beat up a black women? Got it!
There was NO problem until the black woman got hostile. None of this would have happened if she had only responded in a reasonable way to the questions. It's that simple.

It shouldn't have happened anyway.

Her being "hostile" is not reason enough for her to get arrested.

Just like "getting lippy" isn't justification for a man to beat his wife, or wearing revealing clothes isn't justification to rape a woman.

Never occurs to those right wingers that the white women felt totally safe in reporting a black. Because she knows the police will listen to her just because she's white. In their tiny minds, it's not possible she was playing "get back" at a black person who wouldn't be bullied.
Oh come on. Now you're beginning to sound plain stupid. Making stupid shit up to make others seem racist. The more you write, the more it appears that YOU are the only racist here. You refuse to see the truth. You're going to have a long, unhappy life unless you outgrow your 'attitude' of entitlement. Entitled to ALWAYS play the fucking victim, that is.

Hmmmm....so you've had frequent encounters with the police.

Hmmmm....so you've had frequent encounters with the police.

Frequent? No.

But encounters? Absolutely.

Particularly when I was a younger man.

Difficult to watch. They force her down onto her stomach while her 2nd grade daughter is right there.

Notice the police don't ask the white woman for her name or even check out where she works.

Look how they treat the black women.

This is why we need body cams.

I know USMB Right wingers will see nothing wrong. They never do.

Body cam video catches Barstow cops slamming black pregnant woman to ground letting white woman go free

Video shows cops toss 8-months pregnant woman to ground - NY Daily News

The officer sounds retarded, sup?

Forum List

Back