Tiny blond white woman complains to police about 8 mo. pregnant black woman police slam hard

OK. Watched the whole vid. Only one potentially harming her kid is herself. Attitude, refusing to give name, not getting in car so they have to drag her in, etc etc etc.
She is an idiot.
He told the other woman that he did not think a crime was committed. His aggression turned this into what it became.

I have a friend who thinks she does not have to be polite with police. What happened to the woman in Barstow may well happen to her. Be polite, do as they ask, go to your lawyer if you have a beef.

I have a friend who thinks she does not have to be polite with police. What happened to the woman in Barstow may well happen to her. Be polite, do as they ask, go to your lawyer if you have a beef.
Totally agree. Does not change the fact that the officer here turned a non-violent argument between to women into an arrest and a likely problem for him. Some officers simply need have a better handle on when they should use all of the authority they possess. Here, he could have defused this situation by exercising a little more patience.

That was one ugly ass, fat afro american. What douchebag did not have the sense to pull out.

Totally agree. Does not change the fact that the officer here turned a non-violent argument between to women into an arrest and a likely problem for him. Some officers simply need have a better handle on when they should use all of the authority they possess. Here, he could have defused this situation by exercising a little more patience.

No, SHE turned into a violent confrontation. And what do you know about standard operating procedure within this particular police department, Mr. Police Officer?

No, SHE turned into a violent confrontation. And what do you know about standard operating procedure within this particular police department, Mr. Police Officer?
What violent act did she commit? He become violent and used force without any need to.

What violent act did she commit? He become violent and used force without any need to.

She didn't have to commit a violent act. She was uncooperative. What would you suggest the police do when a person won't give their information and tries to walk away? Now, keep in mind they have a procedure that they follow for such instances.

Difficult to watch. They force her down onto her stomach while her 2nd grade daughter is right there.

Notice the police don't ask the white woman for her name or even check out where she works.

Look how they treat the black women.

This is why we need body cams.

I know USMB Right wingers will see nothing wrong. They never do.

Body cam video catches Barstow cops slamming black pregnant woman to ground letting white woman go free

Video shows cops toss 8-months pregnant woman to ground - NY Daily News

People are so fucking stupid.

All could have been avoided had she just given her name.

What happened to her dumbass was all her fault.

Blondie wasn't asked for her name.

Difficult to watch. They force her down onto her stomach while her 2nd grade daughter is right there.

Notice the police don't ask the white woman for her name or even check out where she works.

Look how they treat the black women.

This is why we need body cams.

I know USMB Right wingers will see nothing wrong. They never do.

Body cam video catches Barstow cops slamming black pregnant woman to ground letting white woman go free

Video shows cops toss 8-months pregnant woman to ground - NY Daily News

People are so fucking stupid.

All could have been avoided had she just given her name.

What happened to her dumbass was all her fault.

Blondie wasn't asked for her name.

Then I wasn't referring to "blondie" you dumbass!

A citizen cannot be uncooperative in a situation that brings the police.

Cooperate. Not hard. Be polite. Not hard.

It's racism with the two women are treated differently. They just take the word of the blond, no questions asked. Then they arrest the black woman and treat her horribly. The very definition of racism.
Both women were treated the same. The difference is that the black woman had a shitty attitude almost from the beginning. As soon as she saw the cop she seemed to start going ghetto.

And the cop only asked her name after she started giving him her shitty attitude.

What I don't understand is why blacks cannot simply comply with the police. Everyone else I've seen interact with the police just exercise a bit of patience and respect, answer any questions asked, then usually, go on their way. But blacks seem determined to give the cops some shit any time they're asked anything.

It's racism with the two women are treated differently. They just take the word of the blond, no questions asked. Then they arrest the black woman and treat her horribly. The very definition of racism.
Both women were treated the same. The difference is that the black woman had a shitty attitude almost from the beginning. As soon as she saw the cop she seemed to start going ghetto.

And the cop only asked her name after she started giving him her shitty attitude.

What I don't understand is why blacks cannot simply comply with the police. Everyone else I've seen interact with the police just exercise a bit of patience and respect, answer any questions asked, then usually, go on their way. But blacks seem determined to give the cops some shit any time they're asked anything.

I know, they're so uppity, right?

Both women were not treated the same - only the black woman was asked to produce an ID.

The white woman called the cops. That pretty much removes her from the suspect list since it's pretty rare for the criminal to call the police.
And the big thing is that the blonde was respectful and helpful, she didn't try to give the cop a bunch of crappy attitude.

The white woman called the cops. That pretty much removes her from the suspect list since it's pretty rare for the criminal to call the police.
And the big thing is that the blonde was respectful and helpful, she didn't try to give the cop a bunch of crappy attitude.

It is not against the law to give the cops a "crappy attitude". The cops just have to deal with crappy attitudes, just like everyone else.

That's why the citizens of Barstow, California had to give $80,000 of their tax dollars to this woman.

Yep..normal people dont react the way she did. It was pretty obvious she didnt want to be identified.
You're on to something there. Normal people comply with the police requests. Normal people don't give the cops any shit or attitude. Normal people know how to treat others, even cops, with respect. Normal people don't think they deserve a pass every time they fuck up. Normal people don't think the world owes them a living. Normal people don't think the world has to treat them special because they think they're so fucking oppressed. Normal people don't over-react when police ask simple questions.

There was no "suspect list", moron.

The cop had already told the other woman that no crime had been committed.

Whoever calls first is generally considered to be innocent at the moment.
You'd have to be a moron not to know this.

Forum List

Back