Race War, it's already happening

natstew

Gold Member
Dec 21, 2010
ALERT Black Leader Calls on Nation of Islam Black Panthers to Unite and Do THIS to White People

"Despite the fact that America has twice elected a black president — or perhaps because of it — racial tension is seemingly on the rise in the United States.

Spurred on by the inflammatory rhetoric of politicians and other national figures, various aggrieved special interest groups have risen up and loudly proclaimed that they intend to air their grievances and seek redress from society.

One such group is the Black Lawyers for Justice, headed by Malik Zulu Shabazz, former head and current member of the New Black Panther Party, who is calling for an armed uprising by blacks in America.

On a recent episode of his “Black Power Radio” show, Shabazz called for his New Black Panthers to unite with the Nation of Islam and other black power groups like the Huey P. Newton Gun Club, arm themselves and take back the streets of their communities — not necessarily from the thugs and criminals, but from the police.

“We will defend ourselves as Malcolm said, ‘by any means necessary,’ and that the only option can not be non-violence,” Shabazz said. “We have the right to defend ourselves with deadly force.”

If they really wanna die let the games begin. About as dumb as tiny Japan awakening the sleeping giant, but some folks always got to learn the hard way. And whomever gets Zulu gets a gold star.

Aieee! It's war! Somebody we never heard of went on the radio and made a statement!! RUN!
hair-fire.gif

ALERT Black Leader Calls on Nation of Islam Black Panthers to Unite and Do THIS to White People

"Despite the fact that America has twice elected a black president — or perhaps because of it — racial tension is seemingly on the rise in the United States.

Spurred on by the inflammatory rhetoric of politicians and other national figures, various aggrieved special interest groups have risen up and loudly proclaimed that they intend to air their grievances and seek redress from society.

One such group is the Black Lawyers for Justice, headed by Malik Zulu Shabazz, former head and current member of the New Black Panther Party, who is calling for an armed uprising by blacks in America.

On a recent episode of his “Black Power Radio” show, Shabazz called for his New Black Panthers to unite with the Nation of Islam and other black power groups like the Huey P. Newton Gun Club, arm themselves and take back the streets of their communities — not necessarily from the thugs and criminals, but from the police.

“We will defend ourselves as Malcolm said, ‘by any means necessary,’ and that the only option can not be non-violence,” Shabazz said. “We have the right to defend ourselves with deadly force.”

Blacks are doing an uprising, but against other blacks. Without the police assistance, blacks are turning Baltimore into a war zone!

This is nothing new. The racial tensions were seen and predicted many years ago. It was mentioned by some many years ago, that we would see a racial war on our streets. If I remember correctly, it was predicted to happen before the end of the 20th century. Obviously, it's a little late getting here. I believe that we'll see all citizens rise up against authority, including a revolt against our government. While the start may well be racial in nature, I believe that it'll eventually be all races against our corrupt government. I don't see this country continuing down the path that we're presently on. I believe that racial issues, poverty, unemployment, out-of-control law enforcement, debt, the lack of health care, and other concerns, will lead to civil unrest and actual war on the streets of America.

I do agree that members of law enforcement unjustly target blacks, and they do have the right to defend themselves. We've seen evidence of it in well documented cases, along with supporting videos and eye witness statements. But, we're also seeing members of law enforcement exert their authority unjustly on all races, including whites. People do have a breaking point, and violence with be the answer for some. When it starts, it'll be very difficult to stop, and may not stop until some form of correction is made to the present system. In addition, I believe that our government has been aware of this situation for a long time, and has plans to deal with the unrest and revolt. It wouldn't surprise me to see blood run in our streets in the not too distant future.

This is nothing new. The racial tensions were seen and predicted many years ago. It was mentioned by some many years ago, that we would see a racial war on our streets. If I remember correctly, it was predicted to happen before the end of the 20th century. Obviously, it's a little late getting here. I believe that we'll see all citizens rise up against authority, including a revolt against our government. While the start may well be racial in nature, I believe that it'll eventually be all races against our corrupt government. I don't see this country continuing down the path that we're presently on. I believe that racial issues, poverty, unemployment, out-of-control law enforcement, debt, the lack of health care, and other concerns, will lead to civil unrest and actual war on the streets of America.

I do agree that members of law enforcement unjustly target blacks, and they do have the right to defend themselves. We've seen evidence of it in well documented cases, along with supporting videos and eye witness statements. But, we're also seeing members of law enforcement exert their authority unjustly on all races, including whites. People do have a breaking point, and violence with be the answer for some. When it starts, it'll be very difficult to stop, and may not stop until some form of correction is made to the present system. In addition, I believe that our government has been aware of this situation for a long time, and has plans to deal with the unrest and revolt. It wouldn't surprise me to see blood run in our streets in the not too distant future.

And what role will YOU play in this little fantasy, che?

Ha Ha Ha ...... fantasy? ... really? ... seriously? .......... at this point, I have no idea as to what I'll do or where I'll be. I'm an old man and it may not happen before I leave this world. But, I do believe that's it's coming. Just my personal opinion based on what I've seen during the past couple of decades.

Gee another cracker shitting in their pants thread!

Ha Ha Ha ...... fantasy? ... really? ... seriously? .......... at this point, I have no idea as to what I'll do or where I'll be. I'm an old man and it may not happen before I leave this world. But, I do believe that's it's coming. Just my personal opinion based on what I've seen during the past couple of decades.

Go eat your jello.

Gee another cracker shitting in their pants thread!

Gee, another troll post from the worst racist douche on this site.

Go eat your jello.
Cute ... real cute ....... anything else?

Helter Skelter

Where is Charlie Manson when ya need him?

Go eat your jello.

Do YOU have anything other than hysterical nonsense?

Go eat your jello.

Do YOU have anything other than hysterical nonsense?
Funny you should ask. .................... it seems we'll have below average temps here in north Georgia for the summer, according to the weather channel. It's a welcomed relief since we usually have steamy hot summers here. Also, the earthquake off the coast of Japan was deep enough below the surface to not cause major damage. It was a 7.8 quake. Oh, and the rain is almost ending in Texas and the Midwest. They should have better weather this coming week. That's all I have for now. Thanks for asking.

Forum List

Back