Time to re-think public restrooms and showers

The fags and perverts already ignore the "privacy" of public restrooms by advertising on the walls of the stall. I REALLY don't need to see that "Johnnie wants to suck my cock # 867-5309" when I have the need of a bathroom at the grocery store.

Maybe I will invent some multi layered tear off plastic like the racers wear on their goggles for public toilet walls.

not talking about teen boys in restrooms i am talking about 10 ish and under...when you dont wanna let them go in the mens room alone....you see a lot of that now days

Okay, go ahead and fund it.
OK, My rights require to pay for them.

You are aware of public accommodation laws, Right?

Code laws?
Gay people aren't men or women?

You understand that restrooms and showers are segregated for a reason, Right?

To keep sexes that are attracted sexually apart.

Lesbians are just as attracted to females as Males, yet not segregated.

Seems gays have more rights than Hetros?

not talking about teen boys in restrooms i am talking about 10 ish and under...when you dont wanna let them go in the mens room alone....you see a lot of that now days
Always have. Allowing parent accompanied children into restrooms doesn't apply well to adults.

Code laws?

Maybe we should all wear burkas.

OMG!!!

You mean when I was in school I might have showered with a Gay kid?

You mean when I am at a public restroom there might be a Gay in there with me?

You mean that two Lesbians at a gym go in and take a shower and are caught are not thrown out of the club, and banned while the police are called?

What society do we live in?

Before Same Sex marriage how many gay and lesbians used the public bathroom and there were no objections?

Before Same Sex Marriage did you ever worry about your fourteen year old daughter might be showing with a teenage lesbian, or did this fear set in after same sex marriage?

As for the problem there might be a gay in the toilet next to you the simple solution would be a single bathroom for women, men, and have a unisex one and not have a bathroom with multiple toilets in it.

Will this cure your fear of a gay person being near you?

Code laws?

Maybe we should all wear burkas.

You shower with a burka on? Likely not a bad idea in your case though

OMG!!!

You mean when I was in school I might have showered with a Gay kid?

You mean when I am at a public restroom there might be a Gay in there with me?

You mean that two Lesbians at a gym go in and take a shower and are caught are not thrown out of the club, and banned while the police are called?

What society do we live in?

Before Same Sex marriage how many gay and lesbians used the public bathroom and there were no objections?

Before Same Sex Marriage did you ever worry about your fourteen year old daughter might be showing with a teenage lesbian, or did this fear set in after same sex marriage?

As for the problem there might be a gay in the toilet next to you the simple solution would be a single bathroom for women, men, and have a unisex one and not have a bathroom with multiple toilets in it.

Will this cure your fear of a gay person being near you?

What's your problem, I thought you wanted equality.

Why do you fight for greater rights for homosexuals, and fewer for straights?

Google a search for "woman attacked in restroom". See how many results you get. And this is with the ability to prevent or remove men from female facilities.

Google a search for "woman attacked in restroom". See how many results you get. And this is with the ability to prevent or remove men from female facilities.

Don't see your point. Men are sexually attracted to women?

Gee, so are lesbians

Is this a surprise?

Two married lesbians can shower at my gym together, my spouse and I cannot.

Equality sucks don't it

Joe Preston Virginia politician supports separate bathrooms for gays.

If the core justification for bathroom segregation is to let both genders to void among people who could not be sexually attracted to them, then Preston’s proposal is perfectly logical. Gay men are attracted to other men; lesbians are attracted to other women. A lesbian using a women’s bathroom presumably presents the same threat that a man using a women’s bathroom does. If we, as a society, are really committed to maintaining bathroom segregation, we might as well take it to its logical conclusion. The current rules were invented long before homosexuality was openly acknowledged. Any honest update should either put gays in their own separate bathroom—or abolish this ridiculous segregation altogether.

Although I disagree with abolishing the segregation, the article makes a lot of sense. It neglects to bring in the need for segregated showers, but that's almost a slam dunk if you agree with the writer

Who knew it was such a problem? Anyone who has ever showered publicly has probably shared that space with homosexuals and didn't even know it.

Oh, most certainly. I really don't see the issue at all.

Fine, but equality demands that all are treated equal. Read the link, comment on it.

I read it. It's silly. If people are concerned they might be standing or sitting next to a gay person, they should stay out of public restrooms. After all, this is their problem not the gay person's.

Teen boys hanging out in the women's restroom will not end well. Especially if they want to have fun by seeing how much damage they can do.

Teen lesbians hanging out in woman's restrooms....

See
It's true that two lesbian girls might gang up on another girl. Teens today are generally more violent than they have been. Boys, though wouldn't necessarily have sex on their minds. Just having fun by laying in wait to beat up a woman alone and out of sight.

You did fall for the strawman though. This has nothing to do with gays.

Joe Preston Virginia politician supports separate bathrooms for gays.

If the core justification for bathroom segregation is to let both genders to void among people who could not be sexually attracted to them, then Preston’s proposal is perfectly logical. Gay men are attracted to other men; lesbians are attracted to other women. A lesbian using a women’s bathroom presumably presents the same threat that a man using a women’s bathroom does. If we, as a society, are really committed to maintaining bathroom segregation, we might as well take it to its logical conclusion. The current rules were invented long before homosexuality was openly acknowledged. Any honest update should either put gays in their own separate bathroom—or abolish this ridiculous segregation altogether.

Although I disagree with abolishing the segregation, the article makes a lot of sense. It neglects to bring in the need for segregated showers, but that's almost a slam dunk if you agree with the writer

Who knew it was such a problem? Anyone who has ever showered publicly has probably shared that space with homosexuals and didn't even know it.

Oh, most certainly. I really don't see the issue at all.

Fine, but equality demands that all are treated equal. Read the link, comment on it.

I read it. It's silly. If people are concerned they might be standing or sitting next to a gay person, they should stay out of public restrooms. After all, this is their problem not the gay person's.

A completely bigoted point of view. Public accommodation and codes require all be treated equally.

If males are segregated from females due to sexual desire, lesbians must be treated the same. Both are equally attracted to women.

Absurd

I don't care about anyone else: I just want my own bathroom. You all do whatever you need to do for yourselves. :thup:

Forum List

Back