Time to re-think public restrooms and showers

If I cared about more than you I would do a top post about it, but alas no top post because I am entertaining myself with your responses about project, me flirting with you, and your wish to ask every female if they are gay or straight...

Now when I wear my Kilt where should I take a shit?

Your probably a runt, so it would save you embarrassment

Just sayin

Where should I take my shit when I am wearing my Kilt and going Commando?

( I doubt the OP'er even know what Going Command mean and think it some type of war game )

My bet is you will answer with another beautiful response...

You go "command" (bozo) all you want

Start a poll asking how many know what "going command" is.

No fair adding the "o" that you left out idiot

It is Mr. Buffoon to you and not Bafoon...

I left the " O " off and you spelled Buffoon as Bafoon and countless other words wrong, so please correct me again and thank you for catching the mistake.

Now why would I do a top post or a poll about Going Command or Going Commando?

I swear you are just being a little piss ant today, and getting upset about everything... I guess you were told no on the idea of having segregated toilets and showers?

When you think you're being called a master debater you aren't hearing it correctly.

The word is masterbater.

If you are going to flame someone and want to know if the other wants to know what a word means.......

Spell it correctly

You're not very good at this, are you?

Just like your Bafoon?

How do you spell the word Masturbation and then ask yourself if you wrote masterbater correctly?

Your probably a runt, so it would save you embarrassment

Just sayin

( I doubt the OP'er even know what Going Command mean and think it some type of war game )

I left the " O " off and you spelled Buffoon as Bafoon and countless other words wrong, so please correct me again and thank you for catching the mistake.

I swear you are just being a little piss ant today, and getting upset about everything... I guess you were told no on the idea of having segregated toilets and showers?

When you think you're being called a master debater you aren't hearing it correctly.

The word is masterbater.

If you are going to flame someone and want to know if the other wants to know what a word means.......

Spell it correctly

Just like your Bafoon?

How do you spell the word Masturbation and then ask yourself if you wrote masterbater correctly?

YOU WOULD KNOW HOW!

Bruce, you are a cheap laugh

Look how easy it was to make you shorten your posts!

TOTAL CONTROL

You're my pet troll now!

The word is masterbater.

Spell it correctly

Just like your Bafoon?

YOU WOULD KNOW HOW!

TOTAL CONTROL

You're my pet troll now!

Yeah, that is it!

It amazes me you went on to correct a typo by me and then attempted to flame attack me with a word you made up and can be found in urban dictionary but the reality you did not know how to spell the word correctly just like Buffoon...

Now you write I should know, and how cute you claim that I should know a word that you should also know how to spell seeing you were known as the Queen of Masturbation.

Also it make me wonder are you a fourteen year old boy with homosexual feelings and that is why you want segregated bathrooms so the other boys will stop picking on you?

Not my problem. Equality is a bitch.

A lesbian is just as attracted to a female as a hetro male. I want neither in a restroom with my 14 year old daughter.

Making people wear identifying marks was the trademark of the German Nazis in concentration camps. Do you actually stand here and subscribe to that?
That's exactly what the homo agenda wants. Recognize and concede to homosexuality and its agenda. And if you don't you are branded as a pariah by the state.

Which was fine so long as they were the pariah. It's a hard knock life.
Who is saying that?

You are.
Nope.

The word is masterbater.

Spell it correctly

Just like your Bafoon?

YOU WOULD KNOW HOW!

TOTAL CONTROL

You're my pet troll now!

Yeah, that is it!

It amazes me you went on to correct a typo by me and then attempted to flame attack me with a word you made up and can be found in urban dictionary but the reality you did not know how to spell the word correctly just like Buffoon...

Now you write I should know, and how cute you claim that I should know a word that you should also know how to spell seeing you were known as the Queen of Masturbation.

Also it make me wonder are you a fourteen year old boy with homosexual feelings and that is why you want segregated bathrooms so the other boys will stop picking on you?

That's a good puppy,

Here's you're biscuit, now go lay down and lick you're butt.

The word is masterbater.

Spell it correctly

Just like your Bafoon?

YOU WOULD KNOW HOW!

TOTAL CONTROL

You're my pet troll now!

Yeah, that is it!

That's a good puppy,

Here's you're biscuit, now go lay down and lick you're butt.

So which one is you?

th

Also have you ever done this while on the toilet?

th

Also how do you spell Buffoon and Masturbation?

Last edited:
Pop... You need a total of 6 restrooms to fulfill your segregation fantasy.
Your butt might be hurting by now because Bruce just kicked your ass.

You would know butthurt, wouldn't you?

Bruce is my pet troll now, he's a runt the pound was going to put down. I saved him.

I call him Command. I forgot the O on the papers

Bruce is my pet troll now, he's a runt the pound was going to put down. I saved him.

That's what you think. Sorry Pop.. your ass just got whipped big time. I can even see the red marks.

That's what you think. Sorry Pop.. your ass just got whipped big time. I can even see the red marks.

Oh, now you're flirting with me.

Careful, Bruce claimed to be straight, then he started flirting with me, then he started gay web sites and posting them from his favorites folder.

Poor Bruce, by now he's changing his name to Caitlyn.

So they are going to...bring back...

Separate but equal?

Good luck with that. (let me back up about 50 feet before you put that sign out...ok go ahead)

Forum List

Back