Men pay 90% of child support

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
If women paid 90%, the media would be screaming about this every day. But brazen discrimination against men is always censored by our evil news media.

Dads Represent 85 Of Child Support Providers Pay More Than Female Payers Dads Divorce

Dads continue to pay child support payments more often and in larger amounts than mothers, according to new statistics on child support providers and payments released by the U.S. Census Bureau.

Men account for 85% of those ordered to pay child support.

Even in the rare instance where the mother is ordered to pay child support, courts are not ordering women to pay as much as male providers. Annual child support payments averaged $5,450 from male providers and $3,500 from female providers, nearly 56% less.

Overall, child support payments averaged $5,150 annually, or $430 per month

Men in general work more than women, and women in general are more left at home to care for the children and the home.

As long as it is like that, of course men are going to be the primary payers of child support, and deservedly so! What, after a divorce, do you expect a woman who has been a home-maker for years to go out and get a job while raising the children, and put extra money towards them through child support? No.

Because there is still an imbalance in the work force when it comes to men and women, the majority of men should continue paying child support.

Well damn...that's sexist.

When are the leftists going to march?

If women paid 90%, the media would be screaming about this every day. But brazen discrimination against men is always censored by our evil news media.

Dads Represent 85 Of Child Support Providers Pay More Than Female Payers Dads Divorce

Dads continue to pay child support payments more often and in larger amounts than mothers, according to new statistics on child support providers and payments released by the U.S. Census Bureau.

Men account for 85% of those ordered to pay child support.

Even in the rare instance where the mother is ordered to pay child support, courts are not ordering women to pay as much as male providers. Annual child support payments averaged $5,450 from male providers and $3,500 from female providers, nearly 56% less.

Overall, child support payments averaged $5,150 annually, or $430 per month

You won't have to worry about it, loser.

• Banned
That percentage is going down as more women make more money than their ex-husbands.

That's a lie but even if true, it doesn't excuse the present situation. Discrimination against men needs to stop now not 30 years in the future. THINK

• Banned
What really is galling about this is that child support is actually ex-wife support. The beyatch takes this money and says "hell with the kids" and spends it on herself and her new bf.

• Banned
Men in general work more than women, and women in general are more left at home to care for the children and the home.

HAHAHA. Excuses excuses excuses. That's all the left has. If the numbers went the other way, no excuse would be acceptable to the left.

That percentage is going down as more women make more money than their ex-husbands.

I actually just met a woman a few nights ago while I was out and she had mentioned how she pays child support to her ex-husband.

That is a curious number regardless of what side of the issue you're on.

90% is hugely one sided.

Paid it for years, when my son got tired of his moms bs he moved in with me and she refused to pay a dime.

Speaking from personal experience with child support division - that system is so filled with male hatred they should be completely dismantled and reworked from the ground up - to include 100% new employees. (As a note I'm female)

When my first wife and I divorced, I had the kids and she paid child support. When I took a job that involved travel, she had custody and I paid child support.

But the biggest thing we did was to work it out without the gov't getting involved. We both did what was best for the kids. We put them first. They never heard a bad word about the other parent from either of us.

What really is galling about this is that child support is actually ex-wife support. The beyatch takes this money and says "hell with the kids" and spends it on herself and her new bf.

Yeah, I knew a guy who went on and on about that sort of "You spend the money on yourself!" bullshit. He was paying $127 a month, and had the gall to tell her to make sure his money went to his daughter, not on other stuff. lmao Like $127 was enough to worry about.

Yeah, I knew a guy who went on and on about that sort of "You spend the money on yourself!" bullshit. He was paying $127 a month, and had the gall to tell her to make sure his money went to his daughter, not on other stuff. lmao Like $127 was enough to worry about.

What a stupid thing to say. $127 a month is only $4 a day so i guess that makes it even more trivial to your tiny brain.

the mantra of deadbeat dads everywhere...

how far behind are you in your child support

Yup - because it's TRUE!!! And everybody knows it.

Forum List

Back