Time to re-think public restrooms and showers

Teen boys hanging out in the women's restroom will not end well. Especially if they want to have fun by seeing how much damage they can do.

Teen lesbians hanging out in woman's restrooms....

See
It's true that two lesbian girls might gang up on another girl. Teens today are generally more violent than they have been. Boys, though wouldn't necessarily have sex on their minds. Just having fun by laying in wait to beat up a woman alone and out of sight.

You did fall for the strawman though. This has nothing to do with gays.

It has everything to do with gays.

Lesbian attraction to females are no different than males attraction to females.

Joe Preston Virginia politician supports separate bathrooms for gays.

Although I disagree with abolishing the segregation, the article makes a lot of sense. It neglects to bring in the need for segregated showers, but that's almost a slam dunk if you agree with the writer

Who knew it was such a problem? Anyone who has ever showered publicly has probably shared that space with homosexuals and didn't even know it.

Oh, most certainly. I really don't see the issue at all.

Fine, but equality demands that all are treated equal. Read the link, comment on it.

I read it. It's silly. If people are concerned they might be standing or sitting next to a gay person, they should stay out of public restrooms. After all, this is their problem not the gay person's.

A completely bigoted point of view. Public accommodation and codes require all be treated equally.

If males are segregated from females due to sexual desire, lesbians must be treated the same. Both are equally attracted to women.

Absurd

I have no idea why people think the separation is because of sexual desire. Maybe its just me, but a woman using the toilet does nothing for me sexually. Does that make be a deviant?

OMG!!!

You mean when I was in school I might have showered with a Gay kid?

You mean when I am at a public restroom there might be a Gay in there with me?

You mean that two Lesbians at a gym go in and take a shower and are caught are not thrown out of the club, and banned while the police are called?

What society do we live in?

Before Same Sex marriage how many gay and lesbians used the public bathroom and there were no objections?

Before Same Sex Marriage did you ever worry about your fourteen year old daughter might be showing with a teenage lesbian, or did this fear set in after same sex marriage?

As for the problem there might be a gay in the toilet next to you the simple solution would be a single bathroom for women, men, and have a unisex one and not have a bathroom with multiple toilets in it.

Will this cure your fear of a gay person being near you?

What's your problem, I thought you wanted equality.

Why do you fight for greater rights for homosexuals, and fewer for straights?

Right...

How about actually answering why this is a issue to you after same sex marriage?

The fact is Gays and Lesbians have been using the same restrooms before Same Sex marriage and now you want to have separate bathrooms?

Also how will you know if someone is gay while using the same restroom as you?

Will you demand that Gay men announce they are entering the restroom?

Will you demand some sort of Gayness test?

If you think my questioning is stupid then you know how I feel about your strawman thread.

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
Who knew it was such a problem? Anyone who has ever showered publicly has probably shared that space with homosexuals and didn't even know it.

Oh, most certainly. I really don't see the issue at all.

Fine, but equality demands that all are treated equal. Read the link, comment on it.

I read it. It's silly. If people are concerned they might be standing or sitting next to a gay person, they should stay out of public restrooms. After all, this is their problem not the gay person's.

A completely bigoted point of view. Public accommodation and codes require all be treated equally.

If males are segregated from females due to sexual desire, lesbians must be treated the same. Both are equally attracted to women.

Absurd

I have no idea why people think the separation is because of sexual desire. Maybe its just me, but a woman using the toilet does nothing for me sexually. Does that make be a deviant?

You suppose they care if a mans in their restrooms? How about the gym shower and locker rooms?

Silly ain't it that a female would want to be separated from males when they are naked or in a vulnerable position.

OMG!!!

You mean when I was in school I might have showered with a Gay kid?

You mean when I am at a public restroom there might be a Gay in there with me?

You mean that two Lesbians at a gym go in and take a shower and are caught are not thrown out of the club, and banned while the police are called?

What society do we live in?

Before Same Sex marriage how many gay and lesbians used the public bathroom and there were no objections?

Before Same Sex Marriage did you ever worry about your fourteen year old daughter might be showing with a teenage lesbian, or did this fear set in after same sex marriage?

As for the problem there might be a gay in the toilet next to you the simple solution would be a single bathroom for women, men, and have a unisex one and not have a bathroom with multiple toilets in it.

Will this cure your fear of a gay person being near you?

What's your problem, I thought you wanted equality.

Why do you fight for greater rights for homosexuals, and fewer for straights?

Right...

How about actually answering why this is a issue to you after same sex marriage?

The fact is Gays and Lesbians have been using the same restrooms before Same Sex marriage and now you want to have separate bathrooms?

Also how will you know if someone is gay while using the same restroom as you?

Will you demand that Gay men announce they are entering the restroom?

Will you demand some sort of Gayness test?

If you think my questioning is stupid then you know how I feel about your strawman thread.

What the hell does the timing have to do with this.

Are lesbians attracted to females the same as men are or not?

so how many bathrooms would you like to see...please name them
It would be simpler to carry a small shovel and dig a cat hole.

Get those passed by county code department and lets get the ball rolling.

Equality for all

Where's my rainbow flag!
I carried an entrenching tool for over 20 years in the infantry all over the world and never had to get one permit. What's a "rainbow flag?" Some sort of fancy toilet paper?

Boy o boy, So how are you going to identify homosexuals? Tattoo a pink triangle?

Not my problem. Equality is a bitch.

A lesbian is just as attracted to a female as a hetro male. I want neither in a restroom with my 14 year old daughter.

Why is it that homophobes think homosexuals find them irresistible and can't control their urges?

You're not that special

only thing i care about is getting in and peeing......when i have to go....i go....and i have used a men's room more than i care to admit
How dare you? I feel simply violated. Now I will never be able to piss in peace when using a public toilet. Just imagine: a woman, sitting there, pissing whilst I too am pissing. It's just...savage.
What is this world coming to? :cuckoo:

Boy o boy, So how are you going to identify homosexuals? Tattoo a pink triangle?

Not my problem. Equality is a bitch.

A lesbian is just as attracted to a female as a hetro male. I want neither in a restroom with my 14 year old daughter.

Why is it that homophobes think homosexuals find them irresistible and can't control their urges?

You're not that special
Speak for yourself. :D

Although I disagree with abolishing the segregation, the article makes a lot of sense. It neglects to bring in the need for segregated showers, but that's almost a slam dunk if you agree with the writer

Have you ever belonged to a gym? I assure you, you have showered in front of gay men before. :rolleyes:

Joe Preston Virginia politician supports separate bathrooms for gays.

If the core justification for bathroom segregation is to let both genders to void among people who could not be sexually attracted to them, then Preston’s proposal is perfectly logical. Gay men are attracted to other men; lesbians are attracted to other women. A lesbian using a women’s bathroom presumably presents the same threat that a man using a women’s bathroom does. If we, as a society, are really committed to maintaining bathroom segregation, we might as well take it to its logical conclusion. The current rules were invented long before homosexuality was openly acknowledged. Any honest update should either put gays in their own separate bathroom—or abolish this ridiculous segregation altogether.

Unisex is what is coming.

Get used to it.

Forum List

Back