Confederate Rag taken down at Fort Sumter

• Banned
The U.S. National Park Service ordered all flags except the U.S. flag to be taken down at the Fort Sumter National Monument in Charleston Harbor.

Why should you Fascist stop there?

just have them blow it up like Isis WOULD. I mean stepping on other people in the country by this Administration of tyrant/fascist is the in thing today

did you realize this was what you were VOTING FOR ?

hell of job and you should be hanging your head in shame. What you all should be is PISSED having this Government WALK ALL OVER YOU because they DECIDED for you what should and shouldn't be

• Banned
Your first post inferred Ft Sumter.

Didn't think you were quite that....uninformed.

• Banned

just have them blow it up like Isis WOULD. I mean stepping on other people in the country by this Administration of tyrant/fascist is the in thing today

hell of job and you should be hanging your head in shame. What you all should be is PISSED having this Government WALK ALL OVER YOU because they DECIDED for you what should and shouldn't be
The confederate rag is not the Flag of the United States

I'm expecting the memorial at Stone Mtn to be destroyed any day now.

The confederate rag is not the Flag of the United States

Who said it was?

Good the losers flag should never been allowed to stay up after they were soundly whipped, just like the swastika was removed forever

CHARLESTON, S.C. — The historic site where the first shots of the Civil War were fired is no longer flying versions of the Confederate flag above it.

Confederate flag taken down at Fort Sumter
Another idiotic post by guano the retard.

Such pain that they took your confederate rag down
I have never had a confederate flag. I might buy one just to piss off idiots like you.

Whats funny is the OP seems to care about it so much more than even the residents of Charleston do haha! I live within eye sight of the Fort. This is the first I knew of the flag even being there.

Good the losers flag should never been allowed to stay up after they were soundly whipped, just like the swastika was removed forever

CHARLESTON, S.C. — The historic site where the first shots of the Civil War were fired is no longer flying versions of the Confederate flag above it.

Confederate flag taken down at Fort Sumter
Another idiotic post by guano the retard.

Such pain that they took your confederate rag down
I have never had a confederate flag. I might buy one just to piss off idiots like you.

Ironically. ...thats what the flag will be in the future. A symbol intended to piss off liberals.

It would be funny IF it wasn't being done by our OWN GOVERNMENT. people better wake to what is being DONE TO YOU

It would be funny IF it wasn't being done by our OWN GOVERNMENT. people better wake to what is being DONE TO YOU

Nothing is being done to us. Political symbols should not be flown at federal facilities. That is logical and appropriate policy. The confederate flag has been politicized so much that it no longer is just a symbol of heritage. Unfortunate for those who view it as such, but it is what it is. When southern states decided to use that symbol as a symbol about segregation/integration they destroyed it's acceptance as a symbol of heritage and reclassified it as a political symbol.

Forum List

Back