Time to Impeach Joe Biden (Poll)

Should the House Impeach Joe Biden?

• Yes

Votes: 38 63.3%
  • No

Votes: 22 36.7%

• Total voters
What does NOT impeaching Joe Biden show voters?

What are the grounds for impeaching Biden? You're off on a tangent of hypotheticals without any basics. What are you going to charge Biden with doing. I've never seen such appalling stupidity.

What are the grounds for impeaching Biden? You're off on a tangent of hypothetical without any basics. What are you going to charge Biden with doing. I've never seen such appalling stupidity.
The articles of impeachment can either be assembled by the House investigators, or they can pass on impeachment hoping that senile Joe will be easy to beat in 2024.
I'm on the fence. An impeachment trial would be "must see" TV and make the dems look really bad. That might get a few million indys to vote Republican in 2024.

Exactly. Not campaign related as claimed by democrats. The impeachment was total bullshit.

Trump was withholding funds already approved for Ukraine by Congress to extort some sort of dirt on Biden.. typically sleazy and illegal strategy by Trump.

Trump was initiating corruption when US had a foreign policy of trying to clean up corruption in Ukraine so they could attract foreign investment.

I always wonder if Trump breaks the law because he's stupid or if he knows better and does it anyway.

The articles of impeachment can either be assembled by the House investigators, or they can pass on impeachment hoping that senile Joe will be easy to beat in 2024.
I'm on the fence. An impeachment trial would be "must see" TV and make the dems look really bad. That might get a few million indys to vote Republican in 2024.

Impeach Biden for what? Where's this fence you're sitting on?

Pecker paid a fine. If it was a crime he would have been indicted, duh. You do not know campaign finance law as well as the FEC.

LOL

Moron, the FEC fined AMI because they determined it was an illegal campaign contribution.

face-palm-gif.278959

I believe the files that Elon Musk released not the cover story.
We all know that the Hunter laptop story was censored and discredited by the "Russian Disinformation" memo.
The FBI had the laptop and did not investigate properly, they covered it up.
The FBI and CIA interfered in the 2020 election.

Idiot, my post blew up your bullshit conspiracy claim that the FBI paid Twitter to censor stories about the laptop.

Exactly. Not campaign related as claimed by democrats. The impeachment was total bullshit.

Except that it was personal, not official government business. Trump sent his personal attorney, not a government attorney, to do his dirty work. Giuliani only had a responsibility to act on behalf of his client, NOT the U.S..

1. Trump was not removed. The End.
2. Biden needs to be Impeached. We'll see. Stay tuned. The poll results at the top of this page agrees with me.

So what? Neither was Clinton.

Trump was withholding funds already approved for Ukraine by Congress to extort some sort of dirt on Biden.. typically sleazy and illegal strategy by Trump.
Trump was initiating corruption when US had a foreign policy of trying to clean up corruption in Ukraine so they could attract foreign investment.
I always wonder if Trump breaks the law because he's stupid or if he knows better and does it anyway.
Biden withheld approved funds until the prosecutor was fired.
Trump withheld approved funds until corruption was investigated.
Double-standard much?
Trump released the funds in time to avoid breaking the Law.

LOL Moron, the FEC fined AMI because they determined it was an illegal campaign contribution.
True. (same with Cohen's hush payment)
So why didn't the FEC indict or fine Trump?
ANSWER: TRUMP CAN DO WHATEVER HE WANTS TO WITH HIS OWN MONEY. (so said the FEC)

Biden withheld approved funds until the prosecutor was fired.
Double-standard much?
Trump released the funds in time to avoid breaking the Law.

What corruption?

True. (same with Cohen's hush payment)
So why didn't the FEC indict or fine Trump?
ANSWER: TRUMP CAN DO WHATEVER HE WANTS TO WITH HIS OWN MONEY. (so said the FEC)

False. They said why they weren't going after Trump -- they had other things to deal with and they were satisfied with Cohen being prosecuted for it.

Alternate facts.

Did you bother to read your own link? There's nothing in there about the reimbursement?

Or were you just hoping I would forget we were discussing the reimbursement?

As an aside, why the fuck are you even referencing Fox News? They're fake news. They just had to pay ¾ of a billion dollars for lying to their audience about Dominion software.

Did you bother to read your own link? There's nothing in there about the reimbursement?
Or were you just hoping I would forget we were discussing the reimbursement?
As an aside, why the fuck are you even referencing Fox News? They're fake news. They just had to pay ¾ of a billion dollars for lying to their audience about Dominion software.
You can call FNC fake news.
The MSM is nothing but propaganda, like hiding the money transfers to the Biden Crime Family.
Free Speech has become Partisan Speech.
CNN went crazy for televising a Trump townhall. All of the dem talking points were disproven. There are no "facts" that can be agreed upon. Its bizarro world.

1684172152368.png

You can call FNC fake news.
The MSM is nothing but propaganda, like hiding the money transfers to the Biden Crime Family.
Free Speech has become Partisan Speech.
CNN went crazy for televising a Trump townhall. All of the dem talking points were disproven. There are no "facts" that can be agreed upon. Its bizarro world.

View attachment 785694

LOLOL

I'm not talking about "biased." :eusa_doh:

I'm talking about outright lying to their audience. While members of Fox News privately sent emails and texts to each other about how there was no election fraud, on the air they kept pushing the lie about election fraud.

I also noticed you dropped the whole thing about reimbursing Twitter. Wise choice.
thumbsup.gif

Forum List

Back