Time to Impeach Joe Biden (Poll)

Should the House Impeach Joe Biden?

• Yes

Votes: 38 63.3%
  • No

Votes: 22 36.7%

• Total voters
So you've got no evidence that anything criminal happened. Nor has Comer cited anything illegal.
You're stuck at square one. If you ever manage to move beyond where you're stuck.....I'll be around.
1. So Hunter's laptop "evidence" is being covered up by the FBI Gestapo and the DOJ
2. All the money that the Biden Crime Family laundered thru LLCs is legit?
3. Navy flunkout and druggie Hunter Biden got his $230,000,000 net worth by doing what? Selling finger paintings?
4. Burisma paid Hunter $80,000 a month for a no-show job, and you say okay?

1. So Hunter's laptop "evidence" is being covered up by the FBI Gestapo and the DOJ
2. All the money that the Biden Crime Family laundered thru LLCs is legit?
3. Navy flunkout and druggie Hunter Biden got his $230,000,000 net worth by doing what? Selling finger paintings?
4. Burisma paid Hunter $80,000 a month for a no-show job, and you say okay?

And what illegal act did Comer actually claim occured? Is an LLC illegal? Is receiving a payment from a company overseas illegal?

Nope and nope.

You have yet to cite a single illegal act. Let alone a vast criminal conspiracy.

So much for 'judgment day', eh buddy?

The House Oversight and Accountability Committee says the Biden family and its business associates created more than 20 companies and received more than $10 million from foreign nationals while Joe Biden served as vice president, and that some of these payments could indicate attempts by the Biden family to "peddle influence."

Navy flunk-out and Druggie Hunter Biden has a net worth of $230,000,000. How did that happen for a no skills druggie dropout?

Trump was impeached for a legitimate phone call. Biden has classified documents all over the place. Biden misused the CIA & FBI to call Hunter Biden's laptop "Russian Disinformation".

I'm sure there are tons of other articles of impeachment, so "Let's Roll".

Democrats have the ultimate protection for our doing that to old Joe, her name is Kamala

You know, if the last 3 impearchments weren't total partisan farces I would say "yes".

However, they were, and there's really no point to it because nothing would change.

The same people would still be in charge, only with a "yes" woman in front instead of a vegetable.

Impeachment is a partisan process

Trump's impeachment was the least political, most bi-partisan in our nation's history.

God you're delusional, Trump's impeachment was based on what he didn't do and Biden did. There is nothing more partisan than that

God you're delusional, Trump's impeachment was based on what he didn't do and Biden did. There is nothing more partisan than that

Which impeachment, Kaz? There were two.

Which impeachment, Kaz? There were two.

Well, the first one was that, Biden was corrupt as shit in Ukraine and did everything Trump was impeached of.

I guess the second one was Democrats were too stupid to hear what he actually said instead of what they wanted him to have said.

Again, both were 100% partisan for that reason, they were lies propagated by his political enemies

Well, the first one was that, Biden was corrupt as shit in Ukraine and did everything Trump was impeached of.

Vice President's can't withhold funding to anything. Popping that conspiracy zit.
I guess the second one was Democrats were too stupid to hear what he actually said instead of what they wanted him to have said.

Again, both were 100% partisan for that reason, they were lies propagated by his political enemies

The second impeachment was the most bipartisan in the history of our nation. As Trump's jury were the men and women that had to run from the attackers that Trump sent to the capitol.

Vice President's can't withhold funding to anything. Popping that conspiracy zit.

I said Gore lied about his position then. Wow, this is just so stupid as a rebuttal. In Latin, it's a non-sequitur. What does he lied about what he said at the time got to do with funding? That's totally inane
The second impeachment was the most bipartisan in the history of our nation. As Trump's jury were the men and women that had to run from the attackers that Trump sent to the capitol.

And yet you never produced a tape calling for violence and I double dare you with a cherry on top to come up with it now. He was acquitted, calling that bipartisan is just more brainless response

I said Gore lied about his position then. Wow, this is just so stupid as a rebuttal. In Latin, it's a non-sequitur. What does he lied about what he said at the time got to do with funding? That's totally inane

Yawning....

Vice President's can't cut funding to anything.

You can't refute it. You can't deny it. All you can do is ignore it.
And yet you never produced a tape calling for violence and I double dare you with a cherry on top to come up with it now. He was acquitted, calling that bipartisan is just more brainless response
Strawman.

The fact remains, more republicans crossed the aisle to vote to impeach Trump than any party of an impeached president in the history of our nation.

That's how awful a president Trump was.

Yawning....

Vice President's can't cut funding to anything.

You can't refute it. You can't deny it. All you can do is ignore it.

Strawman.

The fact remains, more republicans crossed the aisle to vote to impeach Trump than any party of an impeached president in the history of our nation.

That's how awful a president Trump was.

Sorry, if you're not going to be serious, I'm not playing

Sorry, if you're not going to be serious, I'm not playing

Laughing....you mean If I refuse to ignore the fact that Vice Presidents can't cut funding, or that Trump's impeachment was the most bipartisan in history?

Keep those eyes screwed shut, Kaz.

And what illegal act did Comer actually claim occurred? Is an LLC illegal? Is receiving a payment from a company overseas illegal?
Nope and nope.
You have yet to cite a single illegal act. Let alone a vast criminal conspiracy.
So much for 'judgment day', eh buddy?
The "illegal act" was "influence peddling". Don't discount Hunter's laptop and whistleblower Mr. Bobulinsky.

Laughing....you mean If I refuse to ignore the fact that Vice Presidents can't cut funding, or that Trump's impeachment was the most bipartisan in history?

Keep those eyes screwed shut, Kaz.

You're a level of stupid I can't help. Whether Gore had spending authority or not doesn't contradict his lying about what his position was. You're unbelievable, literally

And yet you can't come up with any actual crimes.

"I want to bleev it, so it must be true!"

For Biden? You mean like he sold us out to Ukraine AND China? And now he won't hold them accountable for anything, particularly China. He's not protecting our borders, he's spending us into the ground adding trillions to the debt we're sticking our children with. He's burying us in debt and devaluing the currency.

The trick with Biden is what is he doing that is not impeachable

Forum List

Back