Votes: 38 63.3%
  • No

Votes: 22 36.7%

• Total voters

kyzr

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2009
The AL part of PA

The House Oversight and Accountability Committee says the Biden family and its business associates created more than 20 companies and received more than $10 million from foreign nationals while Joe Biden served as vice president, and that some of these payments could indicate attempts by the Biden family to "peddle influence."

Navy flunk-out and Druggie Hunter Biden has a net worth of $230,000,000. How did that happen for a no skills druggie dropout?

Trump was impeached for a legitimate phone call. Biden has classified documents all over the place. Biden misused the CIA & FBI to call Hunter Biden's laptop "Russian Disinformation".

I'm sure there are tons of other articles of impeachment, so "Let's Roll".

The House Oversight and Accountability Committee says the Biden family and its business associates created more than 20 companies and received more than $10 million from foreign nationals while Joe Biden served as vice president, and that some of these payments could indicate attempts by the Biden family to "peddle influence."

Navy flunk-out and Druggie Hunter Biden has a net worth of $230,000,000. How did that happen for a no skills druggie dropout?

Trump was impeached for a legitimate phone call. Biden has classified documents all over the place. Biden misused the CIA & FBI to call Hunter Biden's laptop "Russian Disinformation".

Waste of time, and simply a vindictive move, at the moment. From what I understood, the statement did not present any proof. If they slow roast dumbass Hunter on a spit at a real courthouse, who knows?

Senator McConnell, what about impeaching Joe Biden?

McConnell - it's not going to happen (because whatever Joe does I'm with him 100%)

5.png

Remove the maniac. The biden corruption syndicate continues on.

Just concentrate on defeating his old ass in '24.

Let's face it he has 25th and impeachment insurance with Cumswalla on deck.

If the gop wants to practice then go after Mayorkas.....You might even get enough dem votes to get shed of him.

Last edited:

I have no idea what they are waiting for if they have even half of what they claim to have

Waste of time, and simply a vindictive move, at the moment. From what I understood, the statement did not present any proof. If they slow roast dumbass Hunter on a spit at a real courthouse, who knows?
Impeaching a sitting President is a winning strategy proved by the DNC

The American public can't get enough

Then when he is out of office you sue him for $5 million Tara Reid.

Then his bastard grand daughter can sue him after that.

Impeaching a sitting President is a winning strategy proved by the DNC

The American public can't get enough

Then when he is out of office you sue him for $5 million Tara Reid.

Then his bastard grand daughter can sue him after that.
You sound as bitter and whiney as Trump.

If Biden gets impeached, then this will happen to EVERY PRESIDENT.

Not a smidgeon of corruption. #sarcasm

You know, if the last 3 impearchments weren't total partisan farces I would say "yes".

However, they were, and there's really no point to it because nothing would change.

The same people would still be in charge, only with a "yes" woman in front instead of a vegetable.

Forum List

Back