Time to Impeach Joe Biden (Poll)

Should the House Impeach Joe Biden?

• Yes

Votes: 38 63.3%
  • No

Votes: 22 36.7%

• Total voters
What did the Bidens do to earn that $10,000,000? How is Navy dropout and druggie Hunter Biden worth $230,000,000?

Do you have evidence that any of that $10,000,000 was a crime?

If you believe so, show us.

So far, nothing Comer has shown is illegal. So why would we impeach Biden for something that

1) There's no evidence he's involved in
2) Isn't illegal?

5.png

Then Republicans should abandon the Republican Party and run hard core freedom loving democrats to beat the control loving democrats.

I would love it if every congressional district in the nation ran a prolife progun democrat in every democratic primary. Then they could stick to the Republican do nothing party.

I saw the Trump townhall on CNN and the lies they spun afterwards to try to get back on the democrat talking points.
FNC paid for one lie. So what? The MSM lies all the time.

Again, no one is talking about CNN but you.

And the only reason you're talking about CNN is to deflect.

And what you're trying to deflect from is the fact that you still rely on Fox News as a verifiable source even though they're proven liars.

Do you have evidence that any of that $10,000,000 was a crime? If you believe so, show us.
So far, nothing Comer has shown is illegal. So why would we impeach Biden for something that
1) There's no evidence he's involved in
2) Isn't illegal?
What did they do to earn that $10,000,000?
How about let a spy balloon fly over sensitive US sites?
How about let Chinese students into US colleges?
How about buy oil from the SPR dirt cheap and now moron Joe is going to pay $78/bbl to replace it?
I'm sure there are a lot more that Comer knows that the FBI and CIA cover up.

What did they do to earn that $10,000,000?

Do you have evidence that any of what they did was criminal?

Of course not.

How about let a spy balloon fly over sensitive US sites?

The Spy Balloons that flew while Trump was in office?

How about let Chinese students into US colleges?

Chinese students that have been going to US colleges for generations?

How about buy oil from the SPR dirt cheap and now moron Joe is going to pay $78/bbl to replace it?
I'm sure there are a lot more that Comer knows that the FBI and CIA cover up.

Oh, you're *sure*. Well, why do we even need an investigation if you're sure?

Email the grandjury of your sureness. I'm sure they'll indict.

No they didn't.
The House GOP compiled the memo after receiving bank records from a Biden family associate as the result of a subpoena in its investigation. Comer earlier this week teased some of the findings, saying that a third Biden family member had been identified as part of the family’s overseas business dealings, in apparent reference to Hallie Biden. Hallie Biden received two separate payments from Walker totaling $35,000 in 2017, according to the memo, but only one of those installments came after Walker had received the wire from the Chinese company, multiple sources with knowledge of the transactions told CNN.

Again, no one is talking about CNN but you.
And the only reason you're talking about CNN is to deflect.
And what you're trying to deflect from is the fact that you still rely on Fox News as a verifiable source even though they're proven liars.
There are no 100% truthful news outlets dumbass. That is the point I am making.
You watch ANY channel long enough and you will catch them is a lie of some kind.

The House GOP compiled the memo after receiving bank records from a Biden family associate as the result of a subpoena in its investigation. Comer earlier this week teased some of the findings, saying that a third Biden family member had been identified as part of the family’s overseas business dealings, in apparent reference to Hallie Biden. Hallie Biden received two separate payments from Walker totaling $35,000 in 2017, according to the memo, but only one of those installments came after Walker had received the wire from the Chinese company, multiple sources with knowledge of the transactions told CNN.

There's nothing against the law about doing business overseas.

Do you have evidence that any of what they did was criminal? Of course not.
The Spy Balloons that flew while Trump was in office?
Chinese students that have been going to US colleges for generations?
Oh, you're *sure*. Well, why do we even need an investigation if you're sure?
Email the grand jury of your sureness. I'm sure they'll indict.
1. Not yet, but someone knows. Maybe Mr. Bobulinsky can connect the dots?
2. No spy balloons overflew the US during Trump dumbass.
3. Biden-China-Penn

4. There is a lot of money flowing to the Biden Crime Family from America's adversaries.

As of 3:26PM Mountain Time, 5/16/23, it appears that common sense has prevailed with more than 61% of the vote calling to impeach Joe Biden -- the scrotum from Scranton.

3. Biden-China-Penn

4. There is a lot of money flowing to the Biden Crime Family from America's adversaries.

Weather balloons aren't a problem. We have them too.

There's nothing wrong with donating to university housing either.

3. Biden-China-Penn

So you've got no evidence that anything criminal happened. Nor has Comer cited anything illegal.

You're stuck at square one. If you ever manage to move beyond where you're stuck.....I'll be around.

The Israelis want Gal Luft extradited to Israel.

Forum List

Back