Time to Bust Up Teacher Unions

If we paid folks what they were worth they wouldn't need unions.

So that explains Union membership is the lowest it's been in over a hundred years..

Don't be silly.

You said it not me.

Lol

Just what is it you think I said?

You Know it took me like 50 years to figure out people are at different levels of reading comprehension skills, I thought once your over an IQ of 100 everyone is basically the same, it wasn't till I went full bore into the Bible that I realized it wasn't the case.
But that doesn't answer my question.....

Teachers in my district max out at well over 100k a year. In some districts the average pay is over 100k. They were also running a scam of giving them huge raises for their last 3 years, upon which their retirement is based. They pull millions in retirement if they live to average age.

There are teachers that are worth 100k I'm sure, bu there are tens of thousands in Illinois pulling six figure salaries or pensions. For a 9 month a year job, that's ludicrous.

They, and other public sector unions have bankrupted the state.

But "It's all for the children" lol.

Fucking scammers.
Where is your district? What is the cost of living in your district?

Illinois. My high school district is one of the top paying districts in the state and is a very middle class community. For clarity this is the high school I went to, not where I live now.

Average income per household 62,000

Bensenville, IL | Data USA

Average teacher salary 100k+

FENTON HIGH SCHOOL | Salary

That's a suburb of Chicago! Middle class my ass! It is a bedroom community with no real industry or real employment. Your schools are lily white with a very few Hispanics sprinkled in and I would wager they are Spanish descendants, rather than from any other country.

The average income in some of the communities I worked is 1/3 of that! Your property values are what pays for your schools and yours is only twice that of the average teacher's salary.

I had one-third of that city's population in my school EVERY DAY!

Your example is by far an outlier.

You could not be more wrong if you tried.

In addition to the fact that i grew up in that town I also posted the average household income, and know that it has a significant latino population. I. Lived. There.

The total minority enrollment in that district is 69%, and 53% of students are economically disadvantaged.

https://www.usnews.com/education/be...h-school-district-100/fenton-high-school-6731

If you think all Chicago suburbs are lily white, rich enclaves it only shows you really don't have a clue what you are talking about. So much for that 'point'

That town sits directly on the western egde of o'hare airport, has a railyard, a large industrial complex of its own and the next town up, Elk Grove Village, houses the largest industrial park in North America. So much for THAT 'point'

And, again, I spent 20 years of my life there. I know exactly what I'm talking about here, bud.

If you'd like to give me a lecture on a particular town's profile and school districts I would strongly advise you not to pick that one. Lol.

Sorry, but your own source said you lied. The minority population of the school is less than 10%. The economic disadvantage was nowhere near 53%. The largest school is a truck driving school!

I suggest you get more familiar with your sources that proved everything I said.

ALL Public Sector Unions should be ILLEGAL as they are a huge conflict of interest. They bargain against the very people that pay them, and whom they are there to serve. The People, the Taxpayer. Then they use those tax dollars to solely support Democrat candidates who give them more lucrative contracts. Rinse and repeat. Total SCAM.
Why do the police unions support the repubs then?

Poor teacher whines SHE ONLY GETS FOURTEEN WEEKS OFF A YEAR.

That’s the thing about teachers. Clueless about the real world.

That's a brazen lie. I wasn't WHINING about how I only get 14 weeks off a year. I was correcting you because YOU SAID I get five months off a year.

You're animus against public school teachers turns you into a shameless liar
Oh. Sorry. I stand corrected. You’re satisfied with your compensation.

You've been throttled on this thread. Crawl away in shame
Does anyone wonder why so many people are walking away from teaching when they have to deal with parents like the OP?
BS
We had 300 qualified applicants for ONE teacher opening.

Teachers are grossly over compensated.

How many times are you going to repeat that lie? It's just like everything else you post regarding education! BULLSHIT!

That's a brazen lie. I wasn't WHINING about how I only get 14 weeks off a year. I was correcting you because YOU SAID I get five months off a year.

You're animus against public school teachers turns you into a shameless liar

Does anyone wonder why so many people are walking away from teaching when they have to deal with parents like the OP?
BS

How many times are you going to repeat that lie? It's just like everything else you post regarding education! BULLSHIT!
Hilarious. Any facts that oppose your talking points that the crappy education going on is due to teachers not getting more money is a lie.

You’re sounding more and more like a Leftard.

And FYI - our fire department had over a thousand qualified applicants for ONE opening. Another over paid government job.

Teachers in my district max out at well over 100k a year. In some districts the average pay is over 100k. They were also running a scam of giving them huge raises for their last 3 years, upon which their retirement is based. They pull millions in retirement if they live to average age.

There are teachers that are worth 100k I'm sure, bu there are tens of thousands in Illinois pulling six figure salaries or pensions. For a 9 month a year job, that's ludicrous.

They, and other public sector unions have bankrupted the state.

But "It's all for the children" lol.

Fucking scammers.

Illinois. My high school district is one of the top paying districts in the state and is a very middle class community. For clarity this is the high school I went to, not where I live now.

That's a suburb of Chicago! Middle class my ass! It is a bedroom community with no real industry or real employment. Your schools are lily white with a very few Hispanics sprinkled in and I would wager they are Spanish descendants, rather than from any other country.

The average income in some of the communities I worked is 1/3 of that! Your property values are what pays for your schools and yours is only twice that of the average teacher's salary.

In addition to the fact that i grew up in that town I also posted the average household income, and know that it has a significant latino population. I. Lived. There.

The total minority enrollment in that district is 69%, and 53% of students are economically disadvantaged.

https://www.usnews.com/education/be...h-school-district-100/fenton-high-school-6731

If you think all Chicago suburbs are lily white, rich enclaves it only shows you really don't have a clue what you are talking about. So much for that 'point'

That town sits directly on the western egde of o'hare airport, has a railyard, a large industrial complex of its own and the next town up, Elk Grove Village, houses the largest industrial park in North America. So much for THAT 'point'

And, again, I spent 20 years of my life there. I know exactly what I'm talking about here, bud.

If you'd like to give me a lecture on a particular town's profile and school districts I would strongly advise you not to pick that one. Lol.

Sorry, but your own source said you lied. The minority population of the school is less than 10%. The economic disadvantage was nowhere near 53%. The largest school is a truck driving school!

I suggest you get more familiar with your sources that proved everything I said.

Given that i copied and pasted the stats directly your statement is utter nonsense. I also note you provide nothing to rebut them.

Here's more for you to unsee, from a source in my original post

"The most common industries in Bensenville, IL, by number of employees, are Manufacturing (1,959 people), Retail Trade (1,057 people), and Health Care & Social Assistance (1,044 people). "Wrong again

"The population of Bensenville, IL is 47.4% Hispanic or Latino, 43.2% White Alone, and 4.62% Asian Alone. 57.3% of the people in Bensenville, IL speak a non-English language, and 77.7% are U.S. citizens.

Bensenville, IL is home to a population of 18.4k people, from which 77.7% are citizens.....which is lower than the national average of 93.1% As of 2017, 35% of Bensenville, IL residents were born outside of the United States, which is higher than the national average of 13.7%. In 2016, the percentage of foreign-born citizens in Bensenville, IL was 33.2%, meaning that the rate has been increasing." (You were wrong again here, btw, waaaaay wrong)

"The ethnic composition of the population of Bensenville, IL is composed of 8.74k Hispanic or Latino residents (47.4%), 7.97k White Alone residents (43.2%), 852 Asian Alone residents (4.62%), 640 Black or African American Alone residents (3.47%), 232 Two or More Races residents (1.26%), 0 Native Hawaiian & Other Pacific Islander Alone residents (0%), 0 American Indian & Alaska Native Alone residents (0%), and 0 Some Other Race Alone residents (0%).

57.3% of Bensenville, IL citizens are speakers of a non-English language, which is higher than the national average of 21.5%

The most common foreign languages spoken in Bensenville, IL are Spanish or Spanish Creole (7,437 speakers), Polish (1,009 speakers), and Italian (225 speakers)."

The 53% economically disadvantaged students number was taken directly from the US News link, and again your rebuttal consists of no proof, other than "no it isnt", while I provided actal data.

Good grief. Nothing you said was even close to factual, I presented actual data, lived half my life there, went to that school and somehow you still think you're correct and suggest I'm lying and should better familiarize myself with sources.

As long as were in the suggestion business, here are a couple of suggestions for you. 1. Before making a broad range of assumptions, try the Google. 2. When you are proven wrong, and (you have been here on nearly every point you attempted to make, and conclusively so), just admit it, instead of digging your own hole deeper.

Now go scrape that egg off your face and have a nice day.

Last edited:

BS

Hilarious. Any facts that oppose your talking points that the crappy education going on is due to teachers not getting more money is a lie.

You’re sounding more and more like a Leftard.

And FYI - our fire department had over a thousand qualified applicants for ONE opening. Another over paid government job.

Let's see a link to this fantasy of yours. I know you can't possibly provide one, but humor me!

The rest of the board and I deserve a good laugh after putting up with your continued idiocy.

Given that i copied and pasted the stats directly your statement is utter nonsense. I also note you provide nothing to rebut them.

"The most common industries in Bensenville, IL, by number of employees, are Manufacturing (1,959 people), Retail Trade (1,057 people), and Health Care & Social Assistance (1,044 people). "Wrong again

"The population of Bensenville, IL is 47.4% Hispanic or Latino, 43.2% White Alone, and 4.62% Asian Alone. 57.3% of the people in Bensenville, IL speak a non-English language, and 77.7% are U.S. citizens.

Bensenville, IL is home to a population of 18.4k people, from which 77.7% are citizens.....which is lower than the national average of 93.1% As of 2017, 35% of Bensenville, IL residents were born outside of the United States, which is higher than the national average of 13.7%. In 2016, the percentage of foreign-born citizens in Bensenville, IL was 33.2%, meaning that the rate has been increasing." (You were wrong again here, btw, waaaaay wrong)

"The ethnic composition of the population of Bensenville, IL is composed of 8.74k Hispanic or Latino residents (47.4%), 7.97k White Alone residents (43.2%), 852 Asian Alone residents (4.62%), 640 Black or African American Alone residents (3.47%), 232 Two or More Races residents (1.26%), 0 Native Hawaiian & Other Pacific Islander Alone residents (0%), 0 American Indian & Alaska Native Alone residents (0%), and 0 Some Other Race Alone residents (0%).

57.3% of Bensenville, IL citizens are speakers of a non-English language, which is higher than the national average of 21.5%

The most common foreign languages spoken in Bensenville, IL are Spanish or Spanish Creole (7,437 speakers), Polish (1,009 speakers), and Italian (225 speakers)."

The 53% economically disadvantaged students numer was taken directly from the US News link, and again your rebuttal consists of no proof, other than "no it isnt", while I provided actal data.

Good grief. Nothing you said was even close to factual, I presented actual data, lived half my life there, went to that school and somehow you still think you're correct and suggest I'm lying and should better familiarize myself with sources.

As long as were in the suggestion business, here are a couple of suggestions for you. 1. Before making a broad range of assumptions, try the Google. 2. When you are proven wrong, and (you have been here on nearly every point you attempted to make, and conclusively so), just admit it, instead of digging your own hole deeper.

Why does one of your links say the poverty rate is 11.5% and the other 53%?

Cherry-picked statistics?

One of your links says that Asians get paid 117 times what the average worker gets paid.

Read that again, for possible penetration! 117 times!

That means someone makes an average of $60,000 and an Asian would make over $7,000,000 per year.

I guess reading and math are something that school never taught you how to use to analyze data.

This is what you should have seen when looking at that data!
:bsflag::bsflag::bsflag::bsflag::bsflag::bsflag::bsflag::bsflag::bsflag::bsflag:

Last edited:
Colorado Teachers' Union Protest Against DeVos Turns Vulgar

A rally organized by the largest teachers union in Colorado protesting a visit by Education Secretary Betsy DeVos became vulgar as some of the demonstrators held signs depicting a hand giving a middle finger and another sign that said, "Report Card – Betsy DeVos F U."

View attachment 266751

Bust them up for the sake of the children.

There were no teachers unions when I was in school.

I can't imagine the brothers in high school or the nuns in grade school, acting in such a vulgar method. Sister Bernadette who taught 8th Grade was a tough old broad, well versed in brutality, but she wasn't crude like this at all.

The 53% economically disadvantaged students numer was taken directly from the US News link, and again your rebuttal consists of no proof, other than "no it isnt", while I provided actal data.

You did not use the same link. Why do you lie? Is it that important to show that you are clueless?

You did not use the same link. Why do you lie? Is it that important to show that you are clueless?

Bullshit I didn't you lying sack of crap. I even stated the one in my last post was from my original post and posted it again for clarity. You made that inane comment about the truck driving school cited in that link in your pathetic rebuttal attempt.

I posted actual links to provide data to support what i was saying beyond an opinion, which you have utterly failed to do.

You've proven only that you are a thick skulled fool that is apparently perfectly comfortable totally making shit up if it suits your purpose.

You have still provided no proof, zero, of anything you've claimed, and are now just flinging insults.

Go ahead, tell yourself you're right. Protect that uber-fragile ego, lol.

Bullshit I didn't you lying sack of crap. I even stated the one in my last post was from my original post and posted it again for clarity. You made that inane comment about the truck driving school cited in that link in your pathetic rebuttal attempt.

I posted actual links to provide data to support what i was saying beyond an opinion, which you have utterly failed to do.

You've proven only that you are a thick skulled fool that is apparently perfectly comfortable totally making shit up if it suits your purpose.

You have still provided no proof, zero, of anything you've claimed, and are now just flinging insults.

All you have done with your links is prove you don't understand the fact that one high school in one pathetically tiny school district in a liberal-dominated city and state is not indicative of anywhere else in the country. You did the work for me! I questioned the accuracy of your facts, and you obliged by showing they are bullshit!

As for the truck driving school, they were listed as the ONLY school available after high school. That's rich for a district that pays teachers over 100K a year!

That's why you apparently suffer from the same dumbass syndrome as the other others who bash education without any cause. Even if those statistics were true, you hold up your school as typical when it is nothing of the sort!

All you have done with your links is prove you don't understand the fact that one high school in one pathetically tiny school district in a liberal-dominated city and state is not indicative of anywhere else in the country. You did the work for me! I questioned the accuracy of your facts, and you obliged by showing they are bullshit!

As for the truck driving school, they were listed as the ONLY school available after high school. That's rich for a district that pays teachers over 100K a year!

That's why you apparently suffer from the same dumbass syndrome as the other others who bash education without any cause. Even if those statistics were true, you hold up your school as typical when it is nothing of the sort!

Listen up shit for brains.

1. The truck driving school is listed as the only university in this town, not the only school. There are elementary schools, a middle school, etc., which possibly were not listed, but they're there. Why they list it as a universuty i dunno, but this again disproves your suppositions of some lily white enclave of rich people, most of which definitely have truck driving schools in them ::eyeroll::

(BTW Elementary District is 2, which I know because, again, I lived in this town, jackass. My mother was president of that school board for many years as well, and I went through this district as a child, so I'm quite sure it exists, despite your again erroneous assumptions to the contrary)

You prefer to spew shit from your ass and you did so without bothering to verify your assumptions, painted yourself into a corner and are now acting like an utter fool.

That you have latched onto this "point" regarding this truck driving school being the only other school only further proves how thin your argument is, not to mention how poor your reading comprehension apparently is and, again, your supposition that this is the only other school is wrong.

What's that, like Strike 6? Strike 7? You're not doing so well here, bud.

Try. The. Google. Lol.

2. You still haven't faced nor admitted the fact that nearly, if not every, assumption you forwarded was dead wrong, including your asinine and provably false lies regarding the data and sources. You went so far as to accuse me of lying, not once, but twice, and were proven wrong and yet you motor right along claiming victory, as if my conclusively disproving your outright lies somehow proves your point, lol.

3. Still nothing from you in the way of proof, just more goo straight from your ass. I guess that's because you tried to rebut proven data, and that's a pretty tough row to hoe.

4. The example here is a perfect example of a crazy contract foisted on a town by a teachers union, which is what this thread is about. Derp, derp, derp. If you think this is an isolated example you are a total fool. Even it was, it disproves nothing I've stated here because you framed the argument with your utterly erroneous assumptions and I simply responded to your egregiously erroneous suppositions with data that conclusively proved you to be utterly wrong on all counts.

5. You can, and are, now trying to run from those statements you made, which I have disproven in spades, by now reframing your position, aka moving the goalposts. I don't blame you one bit, as after a pantsing like this anyone would be scrambling for whatever cover they could construct.

Last edited:

1. The truck driving school is listed as the only university in this town, not the only school. There are elementary schools, a middle school, etc., which possibly were not listed, but they're there. Why they list it as a universuty i dunno, but this again disproves your suppositions of some lily white enclave of rich people, most which definitely have truck driving schools in them ::eyeroll::

(BTW Elementary District is 2, which I know because again, I lived in this town, jackass. My mother was president of that school board for many years as well, so I'm quite sure it exists)

You prefer to spew shit from your ass and you did so without bothering to verify your assumptions, painted youself into a corner and are now acting like an utter fool.

That you have latched onto this "point" regarding this truck driving school being the only other school only further proves how thin your argument is, not to mention how poor your reading comprehension apparently is and, again, your supposition that this is the only other school is wrong.

What's that, like strike 6? 7?

Try. The. Google. Lol.

2. You still havent faced nor admitted the fact that nearly, if not every, assumption you forwarded was dead wrong, including your asinine and provably false lies regarding the data and sources. You went so far as to accuse me of lying, not once, but twice, and were proven wrong. I shoved those lies right up your ass along with the rest of your nonsense.

3. Still nothing from you in the way of proof, just more goo straight from your ass. I guess that's because you tried to rebut proven data, and that's a pretty tough row to hoe.

4. The example here is a perfect example of a crazy contract foisted on a town by a teachers union, which is what this thread is about. Derp, derp, derp. If you think this is an isolated example you are a total fool. Even it were, it disproves nothing I've stated here because I used facts and data. You framed the argument and i simply reponded to your egregiously erroneous suppositions.

5. You can, and are, now trying to run from those statements you made, which i have disproven in spades, by now reframing your position, aka moving the goalposts. I dont blame you one bit, as after a pantsing like this anyone would be scrambling for whatever cover they could construct.

Why do you continue us to deflect from the fact that your links contradict each other and do not support what you claim?

You live in a podunk town in the middle if a huge metro area and it is atypical from anywhere else in this country.

That was the point. You can't even get your facts straight.

1. The truck driving school is listed as the only university in this town, not the only school. There are elementary schools, a middle school, etc., which possibly were not listed, but they're there. Why they list it as a universuty i dunno, but this again disproves your suppositions of some lily white enclave of rich people, most which definitely have truck driving schools in them ::eyeroll::

(BTW Elementary District is 2, which I know because again, I lived in this town, jackass. My mother was president of that school board for many years as well, so I'm quite sure it exists)

You prefer to spew shit from your ass and you did so without bothering to verify your assumptions, painted youself into a corner and are now acting like an utter fool.

Try. The. Google. Lol.

2. You still havent faced nor admitted the fact that nearly, if not every, assumption you forwarded was dead wrong, including your asinine and provably false lies regarding the data and sources. You went so far as to accuse me of lying, not once, but twice, and were proven wrong. I shoved those lies right up your ass along with the rest of your nonsense.

4. The example here is a perfect example of a crazy contract foisted on a town by a teachers union, which is what this thread is about. Derp, derp, derp. If you think this is an isolated example you are a total fool. Even it were, it disproves nothing I've stated here because I used facts and data. You framed the argument and i simply reponded to your egregiously erroneous suppositions.

5. You can, and are, now trying to run from those statements you made, which i have disproven in spades, by now reframing your position, aka moving the goalposts. I dont blame you one bit, as after a pantsing like this anyone would be scrambling for whatever cover they could construct.

Why do you continue us to deflect from the fact that your links contradict each other and do not support what you claim?

You live in a podunk town in the middle if a huge metro area and it is atypical from anywhere else in this country.

They do? Bullshit. Again. And again, no proof, just goo from your ass. I c&p'd directly from them, stupe.

And, again, because you apparently can't read worth a fuck, this is where I grew up, not where I live now. Furthermore, if you think anywhere in the immediate Chicago Metro area is a "podunk town", you're dumber than I thought, which would be pretty damn hard after this exchange during which you've proven you are a liar, intellectually dishonest and apparently unable to read worth a shit.

You're less factual than Baghdad Bob, FFS. "It's all white, I don't care what the fucking data says" LOL. what an idiot.

Try. The. Google. Lol.

They do? Bullshit. Again. And again, no proof, just goo from your ass. I c&p'd directly from them, stupe.

And, again, because you apparently can't read worth a fuck, this is where I grew up, not where I live now. Furthermore, if you think anywhere in the immediate Chicago Metro area is a "podunk town", you're dumber than I thought, which would be pretty damn hard after this exchange during which you've proven you are a liar, intellectually dishonest and apparently unable to read worth a shit.

You're less factual than Baghdad Bob, FFS. "It's all white, I don't care what the fucking data says" LOL. what an idiot.

You keep posting about shit I did not say. I pointed out first that was Chicago, and now you deny it?

Really, how fucked up is your head? You cannot explain the difference in your two links poverty rates, yet bitch at me about your fucked up facts!

I would almost swear you are a liberal because you cannot even carry on a conversation. I am done dealing with your ignorance.

Try. The. Google. Lol.

You keep posting about shit I did not say. I pointed out first that was Chicago, and now you deny it?

Really, how fucked up is your head? You cannot explain the difference in your two links poverty rates, yet bitch at me about your fucked up facts!

I would almost swear you are a liberal because you cannot even carry on a conversation. I am done dealing with your ignorance.

If you have other facts, present them. If you have specific points, cite them.

Given that you cannot seem to grasp that one set of data was aggregate to the town and the other was specific to the school, as both topics came up, I will spoonfeed you that to too. Two different data sets. Dealing with 2 different sample sets. One was poverty level of the town, the second was specific to the high school and, as per that source, indicated the % of students qualifying for meal assistance. Get it now, I hope.

You've been wrong about nearly every damn thing you've said. I would list them but I'm afraid you'd run out of fingers counting them and have a stroke or something by having to actually engage that barnacle encrusted brain to do the math in your head.

Again, if you have different data that disproves anything I said present it, else stop making an ass of yourself.

Your ignorance in deciding to lecture me on the demographics of my hometown, in which I spent 20+ years, while you have never set foot there, and then not simply admitting you may have been wrong is one if the more glaring examples if idiocy I have seen on this board, so well done on that.

I'd agree we're done. I'm going to finish mowing the lawn and start in on the beer in the cooler. Latah'

Last edited:

Try. The. Google. Lol.

Given that you cannot seem to grasp that one set of data was aggregate to the town and the other was specific to the school, as both topics came up, I will spoonfeed you that to too. Two different data sets. Dealing with 2 different sample sets. One was poverty level of the town, the second was specific to the high school and, as per that source, indicated the % of students qualifying for meal assistance. Get it now, I hope.

You've been wrong about nearly every damn thing you've said. I would list them but I'm afraid you'd run out of fingers counting them and have a stroke or something by having to actually engage that barnacle encrusted brain to do the math in your head.

Again, if you have different data that disproves anything I said present it, else stop making an ass of yourself.

Your ignorance in deciding to lecture me on the demographics of my hometown, in which I spent 20+ years, while you have never set foot there, and then not simply admitting you may have been wrong is one if the more glaring examples if idiocy I have seen on this board, so well done on that.

I'd agree we're done. I'm going to finish mowing the lawn and start in on the beer in the cooler. Latah'

I am not arguing the demographics! Your own sources are!

The school is the only one in the community correct? How could the demographics be that far out of whack unless they are simply wrong!

BTW, the starting salary in your schools district is nowhere near 100K! In fact, it about half that at $52,041. That's still about what our teachers make with 20 years service. Only then does a teacher in your district with a Master's degree come close to 100K.

https://www.fenton100.org/UserFiles/Servers/Server_286965/File/District/Administration/Business Office/FEA Contract 2018-21 Final.pdf

You are either incredibly stupid or lying through your teeth. You claim to not be stupid, so why do you lie?

Last edited:

Try. The. Google. Lol.

The school is the only one in the community correct? How could the demographics be that far out of whack unless they are simply wrong!

BTW, the starting salary in your schools district is nowhere near 100K! In fact, it about half that at $52,041. That's still about what our teachers make with 20 years service. Only then does a teacher in your district with a Master's degree come close to 100K.

https://www.fenton100.org/UserFiles/Servers/Server_286965/File/District/Administration/Business Office/FEA Contract 2018-21 Final.pdf

You are either incredibly stupid or lying through your teeth. You claim to not be stupid, so why do you lie?

Who gives a fuck what the starting salary is you abject idiot.

I cited average salary. And offered links to verify the data.

You do understand the difference I hope.

While you're drooling in your soup you might want to consider that you still have shown jack shit, proven nothing, while I have proven you a liar and a fool repeatedly and you keep coming back for more.

I'm feeling sorry for you at this point.

Now scuttle back to your hole and keep muttering to yourself how right you are.

Last edited:

Who gives a fuck what the starting salary is you abject idiot.

I cited average salary. And offered links to verify the data.

You do understand the difference I hope.

While you're drooling in your soup you might want to consider that you still have shown jack shit, proven nothing, while I have proven you a liar and a fool repeatedly and you keep coming back for more.

I'm feeling sorry for you at this point.

Now scuttle back to your hole and keep muttering to yourself how right you are.

So NOW you claim that the average teacher in that school has an average of over 20 years experience? My God, you are such a dumbass!

Forum List

Back